FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

YOU DAMN RACIST WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND YOU'RE RACIST! PAY REPARATIONS NOW!!

abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/Politics/joe-biden-white-america-admit-systemic-racism/story?id=60524966

Attached: Joe.png (1441x754, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/1087373689950105600
archive.vn/ir7pJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

Attached: Biden on MLK day: We Whites have to Admit Systematic Racism.png (796x1009, 406K)

>Former VP Joe Biden at MLK breakfast: "We have a lot to root out, but most of all the systematic racism that most of us whites don't like to acknowledge even exists."

>"There's something we have to admit—not you, we, white America—has to admit there's still a systematic racism."

twitter.com/ABC/status/1087373689950105600

Fucking knave

There is a systemic racism. It's called genetics.

Is he white or Jew?

I wonder how Americans don't know their own language and keep mixing words up lol

>you racist white-
hypocrite

HIM OFF

Joe Biden should go back to sucking his master's dick. It's all he is good for.

I like Biden, but both he and Bernie has some weird views on race. That said, I think everything he did on that front would be..... powerless and "PR fluff" at best. So, harmless.

"Could you please elaborate on that last point Mr. Biden, and why you didn't champion this issue in the 8 years that you were Vice President to the first Black president?"

Attached: 1538337966207.png (485x488, 175K)

I swore he was a Jew but just checked his wiki and says he's irish catholic. He loves sucking Jews and Israel off (why Obama picked him to satisfy the kikes).

Did I misremember or does another user know of him having kike blood in him?

Biden's a pedophile.

Pretty easy to spout this sort of self-deprecating crap about your own race when you're pushing 80 and don't have to worry about any sort of long-term repercussions.

Attached: 1544753004949.jpg (2052x1329, 1.11M)

>Biden Praises Jews, Goes Too Far, Accidentally Thrills Anti-Semites
archive.vn/ir7pJ

>The Jewish people have contributed greatly to America. No group has had such an outsized influence per capita as all of you standing before you, and all of those who went before me and all of those who went before you …

>You make up 11 percent of the seats in the United States Congress. You make up one-third of all Nobel laureates …

>I think you, as usual, underestimate the impact of Jewish heritage. I really mean that. I think you vastly underestimate the impact you’ve had on the development of this nation.

>The embrace of immigration is part of that, as is the involvement of Jews in social justice movements.

>You can’t talk about the civil rights movement in this country without talking about Jewish freedom riders and Jack Greenberg

Maybe non-whites shouldn't live in the same places as whites, so that they can be free of systemic racism perpetrated by whites?

Attached: ApuThinking2.png (614x614, 31K)

>You can’t talk about the women’s movement without talking about Betty Friedan
>I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else
>(Gay Marriage)It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace
ALL CAPS
>Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good.
Is Biden /ourguy/? Haha dumb faggot literally says what we say

Everybody would win, right? kek

>the involvement of Jews in social justice movements.

And there you have it, in case user needs any more evidence.

Attached: 1435544792307.jpg (535x340, 66K)

>served under a black president
>was vice president
>thinks he has the right to tell struggling working class and poor whites that they have privilege

of course there's still systemic racism in America - America is multicultural

I don't have to do anything. Piss off.

He’s a pedophile

Its not systemic racism. Youre just retarded. Black america has to admit theyre responsible for their own mess. And stop blaming every hangnail on the white man.

>6 gorillion shekels donated to the biden foundation

Irrelevant tumor trying to claw at any bribe before he gets a heart attack.

Attached: 1538598450465.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

> systematic racism
Am I supposed to read his mind?
Wtf does this horseshit mean?

LOL, I guess he doesn’t want to be president.

Attached: 2531EC5C-E6B2-4947-BA05-3127C21EA0C4.jpg (1242x692, 276K)

Its this leftist delusion that becauseblacks cant seem to thrive in this country somehow theres systems of racism keeping them down. When in reality the only thing keeping them down is them. Maybe theyre just retarded or something. Even retards get employed.

It means the bourgeoisie are pushing the blame for economic inequality off themselves and onto the white working class. It's not like Biden's ever going to give blacks a leg up unless it's so that Tyrone-a can give him a handjob.

You gotta be a monkey to not make it in america

>YOU DAMN RACIST WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND YOU'RE RACIST! PAY REPARATIONS NOW!!
Jews ran the slave trade and owned a great number of slaves in the US. Most white people's ancestors never had any slaves.
Mine did not. But mine did die for nothing in the civil war so they could be free.
One of them was just a kid at the time, ripped away from his mom. They even took his horse. He died in a swamp a month later of sickness.
Where's MY FUCKING REPERATIONS HUH?
At least niggers ancestors lived on. Many of mine lay dying bleeding in a field somewhere so niggers could be free.
So pay me bitch. Now.

he is right the systematic racism against white people is intolerable and this psychological warfare must be answered for with the harshest penalties for the perpetrators

>It means the bourgeoisie are pushing the blame for economic inequality off themselves and onto the white working class
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

>white politician
>chastise white voters
>they don't vote for you
>keep doing it
This is an interesting strategy these presidential hopefuls have adopted over the past few years.

Joe Biden is for "an unrelenting stream of immigration", celebrating the replacement of whites in America as the Democrats, "source of strength". He's an absolute fucking psychopath.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Attached: q9obrdh6yz921.jpg (640x480, 58K)

do we have laws and publicly funded institutions with written laws that discriminate on the basis of race?
yes, but specifically which race may surprise you.

This is why the boomers will never try to redeem themselves. They're already one foot in the grave they dont give a shit what happens at this point. Zoomers on the other hand haven't even started their lives yet and are willing to burn this world down with memes if it means we have a chance at getting something. The middle aged gen Xers and millennials really like the status quo since they're too comfy and accustomed to change anything.

Attached: 1548121645028.jpg (758x1024, 159K)

>pedo Joe pretending racism is more important than his child fetish

Classic

Underrated.

Yes AA is systematic racism, it assumes blacks are too worthless to get any position by their own merit.

Joe doesn't actually believe this, hes pandering to the left. Which is dangerous because it's the far left that's heavily dependent on identity politics to stay relevant. But he see's that his own party of establishment democrats is slowly getting replaced anyway, so hes either jumping ship early, or picking up some of the far lefts talking points to draw people back into the establishment democratic party.

How bigoted would we have to be to get indios to stop moving here?

No fuck niggers.
We will take rights from niggers and other coloreds just for that smartass remark from creepy Joe

Have they ever explained what are these "systems"?

you know, i remember being in middle school and high school and people of literally ever color got along fine. we talked politics, news, economics, the girls with fat asses and what we would do with them, etc. why are they making a narrative that there is division when there isn't? forcing integration is just going to make whatever imaginary situation they have even worse. i mean seriously, fuck dems. no one experienced racism post-1995 until the past couple years.

Attached: yall-white-folx-is-demons-pay-me.png (500x633, 67K)

Everyone in America has equal rights. Every person has a free will. Do yourself a favor and stop blaming white people and maybe try to work with them. I'm not paying you for something me ancestors didn't even do. Let go of the past faggot and grow up.

There is literally systematic racism against white people and asians