Joe Rogan is the next Timothy Leary

infowars.com/watch/?video=5c463e71ecb6121a04c912eb

Hello friends, this is Alex Jones. I am here to tell you that Joe Rogan has been selected by the CIA to be the next leader of the drug movement started by Timothy Leory in the 60's.
They are trying to tap into an interdimentional gate that Darwin and the Huxleys have tapped into that tell us to "kill ourselves, Killourselves"

Just here to warn you guys.

Alex

Attached: Rogan Leary.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=PkAJBQUrrkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah he's certainly playing the role, whether or not he has a handler
check out logos media w/ Jan Irvin for lots more on social engineering drug culture

Like bird box? Or the happening?

Yeah I am looking into tis with Irvin. I am interested in his contestation that Europeans have always worshipped Logos and how he ties that into Christ.

Can confirm. My psychotropic experience correlates with this theory.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm

Attached: norogaine.jpg (1251x663, 115K)

YO ALEX.
TODAY WAS A GOODSHOW.

I WAS THE ONE GIVING U SHIT ON HERE ABOUT THE FAT STACK OF NEWS LAST WEEK THAN THE 1 HOUR RANT ON THE MACHO MAAM TRANNY SAVAGE AND 2 CALLERS.

ANYWAYS. BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF YOU SINCE WAKING LIFE.

TODAY WAS A GOOD SHOW.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (461x343, 40K)

BUY AN AD YOU CHEAP ASS CIANIGGER CUNTS

STOP SPAMMING YOUR GARBAGE

>i REJECT the machine elf i REJECT his false message!!!

Thanks bro, you are the infowar, I can't be doing this without you. Don't thank me though, I hate when people thank me, YOU ARE THE INFOWAR, GO OUT THEERE AND SPREAD THE WORD AND FIGHT THE DEMONS.

Thanks and Godbless

Alexander Emerick Jones did NOTHING wrong

Attached: alexfist.png (456x786, 596K)

Not gonna lie Alex, I love trannies too

Attached: 1534551778943.jpg (786x859, 109K)

holy shit

yep. notice how many "psychologists" he's interviewing lately? notice how he did a 180 on conspiracies after he got his million dollar studio..... WE KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TO JOE! THE CLOCK WORK ELVES JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the episode today was actually pretty good desu. Although I can't stand hearing this bald idiot rant about how stupid religion is even though I agree with him

bump

Attached: 1547658592462.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>They are trying to tap into an interdimentional gate that Darwin and the Huxleys have tapped into that tell us to "kill ourselves, Killourselves"
Pretty sure Israel is in the same dimension as us.

No, I have always been into this. I just realized that we need to switch back to fighting the culture war since Trump is autistic and can't understand he is surrounded and has shit advisors and teh shit attorney general pick was the last straw

timestamp

The israelites were into the same thing,. Go watch the video

youtube.com/watch?v=PkAJBQUrrkM

Attached: faster.gif (315x338, 546K)