MAGA smug kid Catholic school BTFO

And for two days I actually thought these fucking kids weren't racist. Fuck you Jow Forums. How you going to explain this shit?.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6616793/Kentucky-Catholic-high-school-Lincoln-Memorial-clash-allowed-blackface-pep-rallies.html

Attached: ppg.png (964x692, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190122045101/https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk18/80497
nytimes.com/2008/10/05/sports/ncaafootball/05blackout.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JMc0jhIxnVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's called a black out. You never went and supported your team in high school. Kill your self faggot. I hope you get sued for this too.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS SHIT OP?

Attached: 1529882677138.jpg (1104x1126, 409K)

Please explain for the people who really didn’t understand sports enough to give a shit

>extending to the group the actions of individuals
Fuck off commie scum

Attached: only-good-commie-is-a.jpg (600x450, 51K)

This was about sandmann not an entire history of the school and it's graduating class since the beginning

Do you really think that if someone had pictures of people doing blackface at a sporting event that it wouldn't have been national news even back then?

that fake news

Attached: captain jack russells.jpg (400x400, 30K)

years ago
>>Fans encouraged to paint themselves a solid color
saged

Attached: hvi111rwc -- 1617 -- noe111hiw'.jpg (395x395, 17K)

eat a bullet, kajk

TLDR, its literally nothing, even less than the trail of crocodile tears

Big if true. I hope they're lowkey sieg heiling edgelords. The Left did this to themselves by kvetching non stop and harassing kids with holocaust classes and nigger history month. Gradually, they began to hate you cunts. Even better, they think you're lame and full of shit, they are inoculated against your bullshit.

Based Kentucky youth

that's not blackface they don't even have big funny lips

Attached: 1548071052645.png (851x721, 231K)

Attached: counter-intel tactics.png (1169x6371, 868K)

That's where you're wrong kiddo - t. Hegel

You dont get it.
A white boy was vindicated. This will never be allowed ever. They will dig until they find something to prove he is evil. And the brown man good.

Still no explanation?.

This guy called it a blackout

This guy asked him to explain

Still nothing

>that fake news
oddly enough, it is real:
web.archive.org/web/20190122045101/https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk18/80497

Ahahahahahahah
Awesome. God damn I hate niggers.
Make being openly racist great again,

Connect the (((DOTS)))

Attached: 1548131657591s.jpg (250x245, 12K)

Fucking 5 second Google search. It's insanely common in sports.

nytimes.com/2008/10/05/sports/ncaafootball/05blackout.html

>Openly goaded african american players

So...? Are black people not allowed to be goaded at a fucking basketball game? Only whites are allowed to be goaded?

The crowd dresses in all black, it's a much more impressive display against the away team. Some kids decided to paint their bodies instead of wearing black clothes, which there's always one or two guys willing to do that

>dress in black

Jews have been going hard against White Catholics ever since they voted Trump in record numbers. Funny how Jews loved the Irish and Italians when it was all about unseating the Anglo-Protestant elite, but now they're importing more reliable voters (Catholic ones at that). The Jew can't help stabbing historical allies in the back, it's in their nature

Attached: 1546217522523.png (617x447, 385K)

There's always people who do full body paint. P.S. they do it for whiteout games too. See Penn State...

>that's not blackface they don't even have big funny lips
this, and
>It's called a black out. You never went and supported your team in high school. Kill your self faggot. I hope you get sued for this too.
>Fucking 5 second Google search. It's insanely common in sports.
>nytimes.com/2008/10/05/sports/ncaafootball/05blackout.html

also, their school color seems to be black as some of the kids in the now infamous video have on black jackets with school logos on them.

BUT this wont matter to liberals, they have their new narrative lol.

dress in black = paint yourself (even your face brown).

kys (not kidding). send me your paypal, I'll send funds so you can buy the rope.

>their school colors are black

Attached: -UosvPaU.jpg (512x512, 44K)

OP is a huge outrage fad faggot without a life

Attached: 96539B7D-861E-4A1B-AE34-D343555A75CE.jpg (527x588, 42K)

What the fuck do you not understand you fucking retard? They paint themselves black instead of wearing black clothes. People at sports games sometimes paint themselves in school colors. How are you even able to type right now?

Attached: paint.jpg (436x594, 88K)

user pls

basically the schools chooses to dress in all black (or all white, or all red, or all blue....any colors).

Then everyone who watches the game sit together and looks imposing in the stands.

This is literally another reach for the media. They'll make it seem racist then everyone will note that it's a school spirit thing.

basically the schools chooses to dress in all black (or all white, or all red, or all blue....any colors).

Then everyone who watches the game sit together and looks imposing in the stands.

This is literally another reach for the media. They'll make it seem racist then everyone will note that it's a school spirit thing.

I'm sorry you have no male comradery. Anyone with a smidge of free testosterone knows enough about sports to at least broadly socialize with other men. This is as common to us, as your onions latte is to you.

Attached: 570db0c8ede7ed9053c5a6524181bafa--bodypaint-college.jpg (236x337, 21K)

So they can't smear the kids directly now, so they go after the school for some stupid shit?
Motherfucker, I'm FROM Kentucky. Nobody cares about this except California liberals and all the fags in Louisville and Lexington.

They also had a blue out game.

Attached: 53ED369F-F7D8-4725-944A-341BFB340642.jpg (1192x2048, 332K)

Whiteout

Attached: 800px-Penn_State_fans.jpg (800x600, 121K)

does dm rig top comments or something
seems like all the replies are pretty redpilled while the comments themselves are cucked and bluepilled

Hogg btfo

Attached: 4121875835_d8c5c3923a_m.jpg (240x159, 27K)

the media won't stop pushing. this is nuts.

>t.homeschooled

This. Hopefully they go hard because this will turn into another own goal.

Everything is fake news. EVERY FUCKING GODDAMN THING!!!

it's amazing how nobody seems to know what blackface is. it's a very specific thing, not just painting yourself.

Red face is the new black face.

Attached: brighten-my-day-tribute-to-girls-in-body-paint-jerseychasercom-there.jpg (666x418, 72K)

Attached: Rs_560x415-131028153256-1024.ted-danson-blackface.ls.102813.jpg (340x252, 15K)

Attached: ted-danson-blackface-1b.jpg (300x400, 45K)

I’m actually aftaid for the US now..
The social transformations that are occuring daily is begininning to resemble the early development of communism. Collectivism, collective punishment, tribalism amd the list keeps going. Also the kids are wearing sport paints for their school colours.

kek

Why does the media hate Catholics so much? Fuuuuuuucccckkkkk, it's the 1870's all over again where I'm gonna get lynched, isn't it?

This is how the KKK started... It'll start again (with the Catholic crackas)

They're really reaching now. Just making themselves look like retards again. But 'they' seems to be the daily mail here, which obviously is a joke anyway.

>Why does the media hate Catholics so much? Fuuuuuuucccckkkkk, it's the 1870's all over again where I'm gonna get lynched, isn't it?

the catholic church is the jews main competition for dem prime baby dicks they apparently all like to suck.

all this shit is cold war obfuscation shit for the real war: baby dicks.

Attached: 1548027019533.jpg (682x599, 59K)

>Doubling down on fake news with more fake news.

Is it lazy or purposefully misleading?

Kinda like the BBC stations?

They also have a WHITE OUT game where the kids paint their bodies ALL WHITE...its in the snopes video that supposedly shows how racist they are...the video that this picture came from which means the OP knew that and is a massive race baiting faggot and i hope his mother is ravaged by cancer...

Like everything in the UK.

>Baby dicks
And they use us just to get some baby dicks? Ffs

Its the school color, how retarded does the left look right now

I am literally shaking right now, as a non-earthling

Omg, how many homeschoolers are on Jow Forums? I want to know

Kek

This incident doesn't even seem like a big deal compared to other events but something about it will redpill, hell, blackpill people.

My brother was homeschooled

Can somebody explain why blackface is considered being le literally Hitler in America? I mean we have a show on TV where celebrities impersonate other celebrities and have to do blackface sometimes. It's funny, but Americans always piss themselves over it.

The Jews will literally stop at nothing to get these kids killed, all because they wouldn't bow to some savage pet of theirs. This has no shit caused me to fully convert to Natsoc. I now fully understand that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Everything is considered "le literally Hitler" in
America, the land of the free. Just remember that this whole affair exists because some high schooler smirked. He and his family, friends and school are now being punished for wrongthink.
>tfw starting to feel thankful for the Soviet Union because they protected us from this shit
I don't know what to feel anymore.

Attached: 1513517049863.jpg (635x473, 81K)

>2012

They weren't even students then dumbass

Progressives are looking for any reason to be outraged so they turn simple things reasonable people wouldn't give a shit about into national hysteria. Same reason no one batted an eye over the term "colored people", but now the kosher term is "people of color". Saying colored people now means you're not just Hitler, but Goebbels and Mussolini as well.

FUCKING NIGGERS

wow its almost like we have more raw feelings involving treatment of black people than czechia

Yeah I've felt the same way recently. I'm a former libertarian defending Communists, it's a funny feeling.

Hitler concentrated gypsies and Communists sterilized them when they overbred but everyone still hates them here

Attached: 1528764097208.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

i say nigger

That means you're literally Voldemort.

How pathetic and insecure of a nigger do you have to be to ruin a kid's life simply because he was smirking. He didnt even have anything to do with the situation. It was between the indians and the niggers.

Niggers such a fucking pussys

BUT IN 2015, THOSE CHILDREN WOULD HAVE 12 YEARS OR LESS...

fuckin who? the bad guy from the smurfs?

So OP you hate racism how about you talk about the black hebrew isrealites that were calling the natives savages?

Doesnt matter cuz hur durr wyte peeple havs monies

>blackface
>their entire bodies are black without the red lipstick and eye whitening necessary to call something blackface

I understand this was written by a UKuck newspaper, but you miserable faggots do realize that blackface was a very specific thing and calling it out spontaneously is going to have the same blowback effect as calling everyone a nazi, right?

oh wow, they scoured every year of the school's existence to find one marginally incriminating item
i wonder if we applied the same logic to the media... ...aaaaand they're openly racist

Attached: 1533513511083.jpg (1024x517, 112K)

Racist school makes racist students.

Yeah, cause it's white people who make public transport hell. jfc

Their school color is black...

Kids at my school painted themselves blue.

Attached: sports_bodypaint_009.jpg (306x400, 33K)

Time to step your blackface game up
youtube.com/watch?v=JMc0jhIxnVQ

Attached: thYI8LO0OC.jpg (474x322, 33K)

Attached: AU_fans_LSU_vh.jpg (450x300, 73K)

Sometimes they even have black lights during halftime so all the people that painted themselves can look all cool and trippy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

All I know is that the left is STILL doing absolutely everything they can to discredit, defame, and ruin the lives of some boys. Because they don't like them.
And I don't care if some high school boys are racist or what. I'm racist.
What I care about is the fact grown adults are INTENSELY harassing them.
I mean really.
Do you think the majority of America is going to side with whining liberals going on once again about racism?
Or do you think the majority of America is going to try to defend some children from you?
Think real hard. Dumb shits.

Holy fucking shit, I'm a German tranny, who hasn't even watched one whole play of soccer in my entire lieftime and even I know that people tend to paint themselves in their teams colours during sporting events.

Attached: dancing-painted-baylor-fan-dancing-sports-fan-gifs.gif (630x319, 2.51M)

DAILY REMINDER

Attached: tsw evil.png (766x734, 394K)

are they retarded or blatantly lying? is killing journalist only options we have left?