Do you have the feeling that we are on the cusp of a paradigm shift?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 11.12.53 PM.png (634x387, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JTAm2OkbCs
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1087453457039134721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you would have watched Kanye's mind control video he literally says "we're in the transition period right now" he knows what's coming next. This is the beginning of The New American Republic and a Golden Age.

I fucking hope so, ive been blackpilled as hell lately.

there will be no paradigm shift without the vast majority of the American people naming the Jew
It's been their country since the mid 70s, and they bear responsibility for what they've done to it

>there will be no paradigm shift without the vast majority of the American people naming the Jew
Hey kike worry about the muslim army coming to kill every single IDF soldier and turn your bloodlines Muslim. Fucking loser. You have no idea what the fuck timeline this is pal.

Trump needs to declare martial law by the end of this month or I've lost hope.

They'll just become even more insane. What would they do next?

Will have to check it out.

this builds every day

youtube.com/watch?v=7JTAm2OkbCs

Attached: 1541481435330.jpg (2907x5063, 3.65M)

>mid 70s

Nigger it's been there's since the late 1800s.

The impeachment fight is next. Tell them our opinion...
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

don't you have tree sap to collect?

No, get out of your bubble. The country is listing more and more liberal.

Who gives a fuck what some moon cricket pavement primate ooga booga chimpichonga says?
Please back to me as soon as you finish prepping Kanye to fuck your wife.

Worry about the Iranians coming to kill you and rape your mother kike.

It's obvious at this point. Their desperation and panic is at unprecedented levels.

baby steps, we've come a long way in the last few years

Attached: Expose the jews to all.png (1639x441, 83K)

That's because he (among others) knows that Q is real.

>That's because he (among others) knows that Q is real.
The funniest sight is gonna be watching Steve Bannon and all his nigger cube buddies executed.

Attached: 1544581514886.jpg (2610x2607, 2.99M)

Digits and Ginsburg dies this year

fuck nvm

The reason why the left lost and will continue to lose is they are not providing any alternative to Trump, only negative feedback.
The blood moon started the paradigm shift. This year is going to a wild ride , just wait until the weather warms up again.

Awoo is peak fucking cringe
Stay in your containment general

The amount of shilling over the last two weeks speaks volumes. What are huge stories get immediately slid and disappeared and the weakest most obvious distractions like Gillette and now Sandmann get the traction.

They are in full panic mode

No. White people are going to either mongrelize or face extinction, and no one will put up a fight because it's such an incredibly pointless and unwinnable one. Winning arguments of logic and rhetoric on the internet isn't fighting. We are already outnumbered and out of options. It would be pretty funny and satirical if some anons from Jow Forums managed to create super AIDs, but otherwise lmao @ our lives

Take back you cuntry, coward.

Attached: 5ae91475c27afbd007d86f97518b4d01fff1f062850d908bfbf7585c63c391d1.gif (900x900, 1.49M)

>Missing the point
It was the gets, and yes they appropriated awoo, she's dead now.
Fuck you, boomer scum.

Attached: 1542210728194.jpg (512x408, 45K)

How was Jan 19th?

I got you user. Lord bless this post and give me digits to send Ginsberg to where she belongs.

just wanna see idc about your thread

There is an alternative to the beginning of a New American Republic: the start of what will only later be recognized as an American Empire.
While state-level legislatures are still largely functional, our national legislature has largely abdicated its power over the past 30 years both due to dumb gambits to gain ground faster by going through the courts (mostly on the left) and a fear of political reprisal (on both sides). Now that the right has adjusted and met the left's judicial tactics to some degree, we're headed to a place where the legislature is a vestigial branch. The only thing they seem to do anymore is dispense revenue and set tax rates, while the Executive and the Judiciary set law.
We are rapidly approaching a branching point where the Legislature either wrests back its power and rights us back toward a functional republic, or we head to a future with an Imperial Executive and councils of Justices who determine the true nature of law.

Attached: Trumpatine.jpg (1064x796, 79K)

Hey Nigger Cube. Enjoy Iranians raping your mother.

You can digits her to death because she's already dead. Ceck em

You seem alarmingly obsessed with Iranians. You know they're just a regional power, and one that's not especially hard to kick the legs out from under?

because we're approaching the moment of maximum dynamic pressure, user
but it will get better after that

They actually thought they could finish off the Aryan race. They only brushed away the weak whites, and they left themselves with a people who knows who they are and is willing to fight for all that they have.

We live in a good time. We get to defend the West.

Attached: aes4.jpg (811x356, 79K)

Attached: 1547668602235.jpg (340x326, 54K)

I'm too blackpilled to believe this, I'm voting democrat in the next election if Hillary isn't in jail by then. fuck this shit.

voting democrat is literally worse than not voting

That's why I'm going to do it. I plan on getting as many as I can to vote democrat. Accelerationism seems like the only viable path forward.

Attached: burnwatch.jpg (640x640, 43K)

so what you're saying is, you're jewish?

I hope you don't live in an urban area, friend. Or even a middle-suburb.

Oh fuck off defeatist cuck. Might as well go cut your dick off while your at it.

If no wall, then accelerate.
If we get a wall, fortify, and redouble.
We break the system or reverse the path. There are no other options.

Yeah I feel like smiling.
That should upset some niggers.

that's the point

you're delusional fren. go look at American culture 1930 vs today. the country is not what it was, only in name. we've been taken from within

Attached: segregationists-101.jpg (563x363, 61K)

just for that you die first faggot.

Yeah I am trying to fix what is left and not destroy it and end up like the Europeans in the dark ages after Rome. So if you really gave up might as well off yourself now.

No.

according to Jow Forums it's always just about to happen. There's always a massive, world-changing event just around the corner.

And it never happens.

we are at the stage where all of our historical artifacts should be moved to Switzerland or something before they're all destroyed here in the US by hordes of brown people.

Attached: 1 29rrbnoHCKTTx3exQbMGhw.jpg (467x509, 27K)

We are the cusp. We still can fix it, you have to turn off the tap of mass migration and work on limiting the power of the leftists. From there focus on deporting as many illegals as possible.

KEK

Attached: 1507862686684.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

I plan on expatriating before next election. not saying where but it's comfy.

you think we're winning?

>We break the system or reverse the path. There are no other options.
totally agree.

No-one fuck it up
> No-one fuck it up
No-one fuck it up
> No-one fuck it up
No-one fuck it up
> No-one fuck it up
No-one fuck it up
> No-one fuck it up

> the country is not what it was, only in name. we've been taken from within
exactly. I'm fucking done. BURN IT DOWN.

Attached: 1539278132362.jpg (1024x844, 88K)

Yes we are. Many people are sick of it even in NYC, well the whites at least. I am very positive that Trump will win re-election. The Dems will cave on the wall once EBT starts to break down. Surprising first and second gen Hispanics are on our side for turning the tap off as they don't want the competition.

Contending states to empire.
The early signs are wealth redistribution, class warfare, mercenary armies, widespread dependence on the state, a rejection of hierarchy that leads to suffocation of creativity and individuality, political gridlock and ineffective government, political focus on personalities rather than political party affiliation, and military shifts allegiance from nations to powerful individuals.

Attached: 4249022-9716555894-Emper.jpg (3583x2869, 1.28M)

>limiting the power of the leftists.
This doesn't seem probable, at least half of this country is retarded enough to vote democrat still.

EBT is never going to get shut off.
I think you're confusing winning with just having a guy in office who is actually able to fight back the torrent, this country is going to fall apart when he leaves. Similar to a vacuum being filled. He's only delaying it, thank god for that. But you can't really expect much else.

Too many “legal” migrants have already set up America as their home.
Let’s say you removed every single illegal right now.
You’d go from 56% to what, 60%?

activate project blue beam already, f*ggots

The legislative was cucked out of most of its power. The power is in the courts of which we have a chance to unfuck soon. We just have to be very attentive about the Judaical branch

I gotta goto sleep for a meeting in the morning. God bless you anons for still carrying the torch of hope, we are a dead country though.

RICHES AND BITCHES FOR EVERYONE!!!

Attached: everyone.gif (400x192, 925K)

To about 65-70% actually. Funny thing is they don't breed like once they are here.

Don't be so sure their 3 billion is almost gone and the tap will be shit by March.

Welfare running out now too. I think we're finally on the verge of a civil war, and hopefully the rise of the 4th reich.

>What would they do next?
a whole host of shit
honestly i believe theyll just invented hate crimes out of thin air, NO NO not like covington, like they get actors or deepfake and create story based on that.

if the god of chaos is real, the ruthey dies while trump is president shit like that will REALLY send the left into total chaos and panic.

Hitler 2.0 now online

Attached: 1536993803054.gif (155x173, 948K)

last post, lets just say EBT does run out, you don't think they aren't going to spin it against Trump? come the fuck on dude.. I live in Maryland, so many people not working right now and all democrats blaming Trump.. same shit will happen with EBT. we're in the last stage. >youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Kanye is a nigger, he doesn't know shit.

Yes! Especially the last few days.

Good. It’s time to right the wrongs of the past.

1) suffrage only to net positive taxpayers.

2) see item #1

Of they will, but people won't see it as they will be dealing with rampaging niggers. They will also see how the media is not reporting the very crime in front of them. Also the cucks who are blind will most likely be killed as well as many of the EBT niggers. Then and only then will Trump declare a national emergency and of course he will build his wall during that period of intense crackdown on the EBT niggers.

You also forgot about normalization. Where all those leftists types are culled.

Trump and kaballah are the future

Based and far-sighted. Capped.

But how are special interests going to get gibs?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-22 at 1.18.40 AM.png (748x256, 65K)

There's also, stall, buy time, and hope for a miracle.

Please Trump no cuck.

Planning for a miracle is pointless. If it happens, great, if not it's tantamount to suicide.

Maybe this was the plan all along. If it happened much later, it would be happening without a white majority.

Jow Forums stopped the superbowl false flag. We can do anything anons.

Tucker Carlson continuing to push the envelope on touchy issues

>i've lost hope
wut?
kys leaf
Trump is on a roll

So you figured out how to stop 60m watt lasers? Maybe you got a nice answer for drones and 5g...I mean... it doesn't look good user.

>nothing can stop what's coming

You forget the Yellow Vest movement is getting larger and spreading everywhere.

Attached: BMF TV - The voice of Israel.png (1738x1106, 2.21M)

until it actually topples a government that wont mean shit.

I just hope it gets interesting

we memed a president into the WH and never took to the streets. something grand will result from the YV protests

get ready
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1087453457039134721

I dunno, maybe you should go back to 1995 and ask Stormfront the same thing.

You're the fucking kike here.

Is it that time again?
It is that time again.

Attached: 1509530269710.png (872x886, 220K)