My wife wants us to travel to Brazil

Specifically Sao Paulo. What should I expect?

Attached: 1546640342182m.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Attached: saopaolo.jpg (2802x1868, 981K)

Do you want to travel to São Paulo? If not, just tell your wife “no”. She’ll get over it

Imagine paying all that money for a balcony with a pool only to have to look at some ape's shack across the street.

>Looking out over the filthy peasant favela from your 10th story pool deck.
If I was stuck in monkey land, I'd pay extra for that view.

>What should I expect?
Big Dicked Trannys

Wut?

Attached: 1546953993485.png (638x638, 770K)

São Paulo is a dirty, degenerate, densely populated, multicultural, miscegenated hellhole.
Crime is rampant and traffic and public transport are unbearable.
Go to the southern states if you insist on coming here at all.

>t. paulistano

>he doesn't know

Attached: they don't even know....jpg (1022x892, 84K)

If Jow Forums can convince me it's an amazing place, I might give it a go. I'm open minded.

Tranny's

Maybe your wife is plotting to murder you? Who would want to visit a shithole like that other than to get mugged and stabbed?

hopefully to get a new wife

Expect this..

Attached: homoerectus.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

Your wife wants to be culturally enriched. It's 2019, user.

expect sopa

They should be playing devo.

My fiance wants our honeymoon to be in Turkey and sits around all day listening to islamic nasheed for a good month now.

to get raped and murdered

and possibly eaten

Collect as much jurema as you can.
You're welcome.

Checked. You might be right. She always orders extra chinese food and doesn't eat any knowing damn well I will finish it. Always inisisting I 'relax' and have another glass of whiskey. My
Irish American genes make me invencible to fast food and whiskey downsides. Maybe she's tired of waiting for a heart attack that will never happen.

Attached: DSC_0878-1.jpg (704x396, 96K)

besides, you can just mount a machine gun on the balcony and start the purification process

what is actually wrong with this person?

zika

If I were you I’d question her to why she wants to visit a shithole. Next time you order Chinese food and she doesn’t eat or drink with you, ask her to join and if she says no ask her why. If she gets mad and has no answer to anything at all which I have stated, be more cautious cause that’s some fuck shit my guy.

Don’t let it ruin your relationship though, maybe it’s just a “coincidence” so choose your battles wisely.

Pretty much what this hue said. Smoggy hellhole with a tribute highway to a relic, albeit great, racer. Dont venture outdoors after dark unless u want to get raped and mugged.

this. what a shithole area.

your wife will get fucked if you leave her for some hours

user isn't wrong you know?

São Paulo is NYC but bigger.

Go to Columbia instead

Ahahahahahahagagahagagagavaga

Why not come to Chile?

Redpill me on chile. Will I get raped and stabbed by a big dicked tranny?

Go to USA, theres not too much to do in sao paulo.
Being from panama and going to brazil is just like born in mexico and go to colombia, its not a great experience or huge diference, just waste of money.

Attached: 56 percent.jpg (602x602, 66K)

It really is :3

Travel to brazil, OP.
You might get to fuck Marky, worth it.

Attached: 1537500225148.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

>What should I expect?
12 monkeys after 9 months

Is that a boy or a girl. I can't fucking tell anymore.

just how new are you

Attached: 1546074183174.jpg (768x1263, 310K)

dont even bother user, sam hyde already ruined her every orifice