Freedom From Religion Foundation

>watching the Colbert show because I wanted to see how bad it was (it was awful)
>a break comes in
>see commercial for something called the “freedom from religion foundation”
>basically just talks about how church and state should be kept seperate
>being a non-religious person I agree
>then I start thinking more about the foundations actual intent
>since it’s a commercial in between the Colbert show realize it’s most likely trying to target the demographic of “pissed off Democrat who hates racist/homophobic Christians”
>realize it’s highly unlikely that this group would criticize Islam

Does anybody know more about this group? Do they actually criticize every religion or is it just hate against “bigoted Christians”? Also, if they don’t criticize every religion, should a bunch of us join the foundation to have them stick to their word?

Attached: 3FEB653D-BE30-451A-993A-A6A41C13B868.jpg (943x640, 429K)

I think they’re amping up anti-Christianity and prepping us for something

Everything is religious, everything is spiritual. Steven Pinker is a secular-progressive Jew, this too, is a religion.

Colbert is the anti-Christ.

How much do you want to bet Jeffrey Epstein is funding this?

Attached: Jeffrey Epstein Laurence Kraus Stephen Pinker.png (1170x607, 1.34M)

>Anne Nicol Gaylor (November 25, 1926 – June 14, 2015) was an American atheist and reproductive rights advocate. She co-founded the Freedom from Religion Foundation and an abortion fund for Wisconsin women. She wrote the book Abortion Is a Blessing and edited The World Famous Atheist Cookbook.
>Abortion is a Blessing
My Jewdar is tingling

Attached: gaylor.jpg (900x1080, 154K)

She also had ties to a population control think tank called "Zero Population Growth". The Rockefellers effectively subsidized the neo-Malthusian movement and were instrumental in legalizing birth control and abortion.

Also Dan Barker is a Co-President and he's weird. He spent time as a Quaker preacher before becoming a militant atheist. That's a lot like switching from being a Lieberman Democrat to a McCain Republican.

Lol the Quakers are not that different from militant atheists. Quakers are secular humanists, basically unitarian universalists, super lefty. They just spiritualize their lack of belief and inner confusion.

Does freedom from religion include freedom from leftist dogma?

they are trying to profit off of leftist atheists.

That was the joke. Lieberman and McCain basically believe the same thing.

The founder of the Quakers was a weird dude. He preached against tithing which would bankrupt any church, except the Quakers who were founded by English(?) banking families. He also preached against rituals, Baptism, and interpreting the Bible. Also it's the only Church I know of that doesn't use the cross as the logo.

Both comped in order to keep pushing (((quantum mechanics))) and (((life is just a simulation)))

>(((life is just a simulation)))
That's my favorite psyop because it's actually an atheistic argument for the existence of God.

I’ve listened to a decent amount of Michael Shermer’s stuff. He’s one of the atheist “skeptics” who actually criticizes every religion out there, which is one of the reasons I like him. I heard him talking about the Unitarian Universalists and from the way he described it, it sounded perfect for me. Basically the sense of community and beliefs Christians have but without the religion itself. So I looked up the nearest one in my area on google. I’m directed to their website and immediately I’m bombarded with all sorts of leftist garbage (black lives matter, lgbtq+,ect.). I don’t know if it’s just this specfic one that does this but I’m guessing the rest are all probably the same.

Atheists thrash Islam all the time. Its just that when you live in a Christian majority nation, virtually all infringement of "church" and state will be just that: churches instead of mosques.

Many atheists groups outright label mainstream Islam as a cult, whereas they only label groups like Mormons, Jehovah's, and esoteric evangelicals as full blown cults.

And no, X foundation or Y association isn't all atheism.

You do realize that Liberalism is just Christianity minus God? Universalism is leftism so it won't help you get away from leftism.

It's just another leftist organization. You can tell when they use the term "alternative facts" when childishly defending why they don't go after Islam on their page.

Freedom of religion =/= freedom from religion

>watching the Colbert show

IT GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: smudgestick.jpg (900x900, 92K)

>one should never see what the enemy is doing

Attached: 07311ad284f90fe8a9463d806de6d7550048be2713333bdfc4e92ed58ff86a28.png (254x254, 89K)

What was the commercial even saying? As an atheist I am beyond sick of being lumped in with these shitty leftists that always want to be max aggro on spiritual people because they're trained by the MSM.

I would rather be religious still and be part of a community I could stand again: a positive one with self interest for themselves and their families unfortunately belief or lack thereof doesn't work that way.

>Its just that when you live in a Christian majority nation, virtually all infringement of "church" and state will be just that: churches instead of mosques.

I agree. But Islam is slowly growing in America. Muslims are still a very small portion of our population but there is way more of them here than there was just a decade ago, and I mean percentage wise not just an increase in numbers. I hardly see any of these atheists speaking out against it. For instance the first two Muslim women elected to congress recently. These people don’t even mention it.

The founders wanted to keep the state out of religion. Remember the historical context. The church of England had the monarch as a spiritual authority, the church itself was founded just to fulfill the desires of a king to have a divorce the pope would not support. The founders were mostly spiritual of one kind or another, many openly stated religion was important, they just did not specify which religion. Look at the Freemasons, who initiate people on a religious text, Any will do, but you must believe something. Likewise the founders were in no way any religion, but even pro religion. The thing is religion that is dictated by a state is very bad, and they knew this, so the state can have no power over religion.

It was real vague. Just basically what I mentioned in the OP. We shouldn’t have religion control our laws, church and state should be kept seperate, stuff like that. Again, I agree with these statements but knowning the context of the commercial (airing during Colbert) I think I know what it’s really about.

pinker is a hypocritical lying little leftist shit

What’s he even famous for?

Attached: 200px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (200x267, 12K)

Being a fag

He was an academic who became a public intellectual. Many such cases.

Attached: Jordan Peterson Trilateral Commision.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

His “humor” is so forced. All he has to do is walk out to the audience,smile smugly, and then say “Trump is stupid” and the audience laughs hysterically.

Colbert is a Jesuit shill. Jesuits are trained to run all ideas past a superior so they are incapable of original thought.

Attached: Colbert Rage.webm (905x500, 1.67M)

Isn't Colberg a pedo that drops chrome with pedosta?