youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc
youtube.com/watch?v=AkunBuAOpYc
youtu.be/krZUn84ZVgc
youtu.be/WYyfA_MRtfY
youtu.be/-b5X69vREAg
youtube.com/watch?v=CEIGu8V_D8g
youtu.be/g1Sq1Nr58hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your actions have led us here, my faithul friend. The Temple is complete, and we are about to embark a path of our greatest exploit. For now relax, and watch as my Netrunners dance through the web of cyberspace... Once inside, the world is at my fingertips... Begin!

Attached: 1540927161121.jpg (1200x760, 189K)

Best, citizen.

He was the only person who knew about the danger on the horizon.

ONE VISION
ONE PURPOSE

was? Kane lives my brother

And he cried in a loud voice, 'Lazarus, come forth!' and Lazarus did, arise from the grave... I have always believed that faith was measured in deeds, not words. And while many of my children worshipped my name, their deeds betrayed them. In my absence they strayed from the path... But you... you my son, your faith never waned. Not in Honduras or Jericho, not in the Great Rio Insurrection. You risked your life countless times to topple GDI, to perpetuate our cause to honor my name. And now I call upon you again to bring glory to the Brotherhood. I have seen that GDI is vulnerable, bloated by arrogance and complacency. Now is the time to strike. While they congratulate themselves on Tiberium advancements Nod made decades ago, we will expose their weaknesses for all the world to see.

Attached: 1544748026044.jpg (1200x1580, 195K)

Tiberian is not free! :--D The silos of GDI gotta be littered with the blood of mutants. Mark "Gaymison" Shepperd is not my leader. he is a jew tool and is probably a mutant lover as well. Flame tanks and Kaine not Gay Defense Initiative and controlling spread of tiberian. Peace through power.

Attached: 1500415091691.png (1339x1344, 57K)

How the fuck does this guy always survive ion cannon strikes?

tunnel system below nod buildings idk

you cant kill the messiah

Attached: kanesam.png (550x622, 266K)

FOR THE TECHNOLOGY OF PEACE!

Attached: Nod 1.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

In order to save humanity sacrifices must be made. Kane did nothing wrong

JULIAN!

Kanes forces have lots of mutants and tiberium abominations. Good attempt tho.

The C&C games were pretty ahead of their times when it came to social commentary. The Brotherhood of Nod was basically Russia, China, and other terrorist organizations all run by corporations. Kane was like a Jeff Bezos type turned into a dictator. Then he became a transhumanist who merged with machines. Brotherhood of NOD had shareholders in the original game.

Kane lives.

I love fashy dystopic video game villains.

Attached: hellghast.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Kane lives. Peace through power, friends.

General Solomon

nod is more like a parliamentary monarchy than fascism

or am i horribly wrong

Considering Kane is like a messiah, theocratic techno-fascism perhaps?

Was sortof implied in the later games kane was an alien with superior regenerative capability.

Everything post-Westwood is bullshit.
Fuck EA, and fuck niggers.

Attached: 1521550278594.jpg (800x770, 612K)

>tfw Trump said "peace through strength" and not "peace through power".
Kane did nothing wrong, he did what he could.

Attached: PepeWhy.jpg (640x480, 31K)

yet saved billions, to move us forward to a new tiberium age

Hell March 2 is still the greatest music composed for a video game. I don't know any other games that were this metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc

Generals isn't bullshit you bitch.

Attached: AngryJew.jpg (297x365, 36K)

Nod did nothing wrong.

10/10 would nuke a space station again

Attached: Philadelphia Station Destroyed.gif (400x250, 967K)

EA completely ruined CNC

Generals is good, but it isn't a C&C game. No GDI, no NOD.

>How the fuck does this guy always survive ion cannon strikes?
>kane is not a machine

GDI education everyone

The Black Hand was the only group that got shit done.
Prove me wrong.

Red Alert 2 doesn't have GDI or NOD and it's the best C&C game. I agree with your sentiment about Generals though.

Attached: Command-and-Conquer-Red-Alert-2-Tanya.jpg (600x300, 47K)

Generals was still being made by Westwood, EA had not yet gutted them and kept the project going.

Red Alert 2 is part of Red Alert were it shows Kane in the end of the Soviet campaign.

Attached: Command and Conquer High score.jpg (520x387, 172K)

>He killed millions
Then again, he is an alien, capable of interstellar travel, thousands of years old, seemingly immortal, has access to information who human has and as far as I can tell keeps even the most outlandish promises he makes to his followers

Attached: Kane_history-animooted.gif (150x150, 84K)

Attached: ra2-yuri.jpg (240x180, 5K)

Sweet NEET life, I'm now going to re-install this.

Attached: Mm.jpg (576x572, 125K)

Actually Generals is more related to GDI/NOD than Red Alert 2, such as the commando/.col burton and what some of the GLA says.

>who human
no human*

Attached: CABAL.jpg (100x100, 3K)

Red Alerts are prequels, Kane was an advisor to Stalin, manipulating the Soviet Union to serve Nod's interests.

Attached: Kane_with_Stalin.jpg (640x480, 151K)

Ironically the only thing they did wrong was not anticipating Cabal might go rogue and save a little more units/bases seeing as Slavic's crew were the only ones that didn't necessary take the cybers at face values as just mindless tools. Paranoia saved the brotherhood again otherwise in one fell swoop Cabal would've gotten rid of Nod then steamrolled GDI with impunity no matter which side of the campaign you play on.

Yuri is a clone of Kane(Who actually worked for the CCCP) thus how his cybernetics augment his already existing psychic talent which Kane keeps a secret(e.g surviving a direct ION cannon blast)
Prove me wrong

gorillions

Holy shit I never noticed.

Looks like Emperor Ming from Flash Gordon.

Kane being an alien, cloning him even with Kanes knowledge might prove difficult given the human technological status, even in C&C timeline

I wish Renegade was still alive. I broke my back getting it to work on a new system only to realize all the servers are empty. Uninstalled after a week of hawking for players.

Not even Planetside 2 is this fun

youtube.com/watch?v=AkunBuAOpYc

Attached: ren2-07.jpg (800x600, 89K)

Renegade X works, last i checked there was only one populated server though and that was like 2 years ago.

>I wish Renegade was still alive. I broke my back getting it to work on a new system only to realize all the servers are empty.
Sad, still last year this time RenCorner had regularly 10-30 players

Attached: 71.jpg (645x395, 23K)

Yea but I wanted to play the old one for nostalgia purposes.

PSA: EA already bought Westwood before Tiberian Sun was released.

People don't want to admit it, but this is game is when C&C died.

Attached: ra3_box.jpg (764x1076, 475K)

Just make a thread on /v/ or some shit. I had some fun setting up an (old) Battlefront 2 server, and had nearly 50 people on average for a week.

It was dead before that.

I don't think that was their fault.
Given cabal was a prototype and kayne's plans involved using it as a stepping stone for legion, it comes as a given that it'd be imperfect/flawed.
To treat it as the solution to everything is stupid. Kayne should've clarified that to his followers so they'd be prepared and act with care. Instead
muh Tacitus and muh messiah.

Still developed by Westwood, EA mostly just prodded them forwards to release early.

Fuck EA. With a rake.

openra is our last best hope.

Attached: DeadInside.png (500x737, 522K)

You should probably keep this handy if you're ever looking to do it again.

Attached: 1429765590032.jpg (1280x994, 397K)

*creates an army of 50 tanyas*

I used this guide actually. I haven't uninstalled it either, so I could start it up any time.

I hated C&C4 so much I haven't played it to this day, despite playing C&C quite frequently. That being said I watched all the cutscenes and while the whole commander bit was retarded I was quite happy with the ending.

is that Xenu ??

to save gorillionz

Attached: KaneDance.gif (320x240, 653K)

From what alien technology seen in C&C, they do not match descriptions given by Hubbard.

I love this thread so much

Attached: command_and_conquer_tiberium_wars_nod_rk_video_games_widescreen_desktop_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-7286. (1920x1080, 939K)

Attached: Command-Conquer-The-First-Decade-Wallpapers.jpg (1920x1080, 942K)

What a wonderful age it was, sadly the age of comfy is over ='

Attached: OutOfControl.gif (757x759, 1.45M)

Attached: CnC Kaine.jpg (1440x1080, 484K)

To save himself.
He only uplifted humanity because he needed a way to get off this rock.

Attached: CnC-kucan-kane-tiberium-nod-tiberian-sun-1920x1080-37172.jpg (1920x1080, 1001K)

We can hope Anthem flops big time, causes EA to croak and C&C intellectual properties being picked up by original creators

>tfw liked Kane, but thought GDI units were cooler.

Attached: orca vtol fighter.jpg (600x400, 45K)

Welcome brother.

Nice GDI disinfo.

Attached: 1548135589406.jpg (540x720, 82K)

They made A LOT of legit single player games before the SJW era.
More than enough for one lifetime. If you have to go to work, of course.

Attached: CnC_NOD_Logo.png (1920x1080, 650K)

He did take his followers with him. He is not deceitful except in warfare with the enemy.

>Nice GDI disinfo
kek

Attached: CnC_Tiberium-Wars-Wallpapers-060.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

Attached: command-and-conquer-tiberium-wars-1920x1080-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

a kitty!

Attached: kitty4.jpg (831x639, 116K)

It was a fake temple of nod. He was actually a gdi shill.

I think this is hilarious

Attached: Antifa Brotherhood of NOD cosplay pathetic.png (765x1500, 1.27M)

Norwegian speaks truth

Spotted the Scrin infiltrator.

Attached: 1547103881221.jpg (584x657, 231K)

And now he's probably going to sell them into slavery in exchange for an FTL spaceship.
I can't imagine the Scrin portal leading to a very friendly place.

STOP UNSANCTIONED USE OF TIBERIUM
IT HURTS CIVILIANS
and your drill APC a shit, and you hack Ion Cannons like nigger you are instead of building your own

Attached: so i heard u talkin shit about democracy.png (1167x705, 755K)

youtu.be/krZUn84ZVgc
>capture the pathetic capitalist shrine in New York called The World Trade Center
this was pre 9/11 ofc.

Take me back bros! I want to be a kid and play these games again! Comfiest period of my life by far

Attached: 1542239992967.gif (232x235, 1.95M)

I see GDI internet defense force is in full effect.

Attached: 1547814840380.jpg (500x667, 113K)

Using jewish weapons against jews is pottery

Now I want to replay the C&C series. Thanks, asshole.

>And now he's probably going to sell them into slavery
The aliens can create literal black holes and wormholes, synthetic biology on demand designed for a purpose, mass rapid-fabrication. A bunch of untrained uncultured undisciplined monkey relatives from earth would be a resource sink and a major liability.

>exchange for an FTL spaceship.
>I can't imagine the Scrin portal leading to a very friendly place.
For all we know Kane could've had a ship on standby in orbit of Jupiter for millennias.

youtu.be/WYyfA_MRtfY
CnC Generals weren't that good though
youtu.be/-b5X69vREAg
but OST was very good
the Painkiller-tier good

Just the coolest grunt uniform passing through.

Attached: Tib Sun Nod Light Infantry.jpg (296x442, 17K)

How is that a bad thing?

Attached: 1545383781136.jpg (673x842, 33K)

fuck you terrorists, we are using our netrunners to find your entry ports and calibrating Orca Carryall course to your positions right now
you are fucking dead scorpions

Attached: gdi.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>People don't want to admit it, but this is game is when C&C died.

"I don't give a wooden nickel" about anything after Red Alert 2. RA2 was the height of the series for me. Great game, nice graphics, good soundtrack and cheesy-bad live action video.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEIGu8V_D8g

Attached: 1781550.jpg (1920x1080, 940K)

lol what the fug, my post with tanya got deleted

youtu.be/g1Sq1Nr58hM