Turn up to work at 8.00AM

>Turn up to work at 8.00AM
>walk into your desk and start looking at emails I`ve revised over the weekend
>notice at least 3 that were sent by the boss in regards to new regulations and admissions process that was supposed to kick in at beginning of the year
>now the thing of note here is that since beginning of this year by private businesses in Finland have been required to start utilizing new electronic receipt system in order to streamline our job and make keeping records of taxable transactions,sales and goods up to date
>as I`m reading trough the email and the new instructions I can hear this distinct clicking noises that you only get from high heals
>heart starts to beat bit louder as my worst fears of starting the morning come to fruition
>boss walks into my office and starts questioning me why I did not respond to her emails during the weekend
>I calmly explain that I`m not reading my email during weekends since I don`t get paid for it
>she starts to nag me about this as one would expect from rabidly drying pair of ovaries and tells me that I wont be on the shortlist for promotions due to my poor attitude and that she will mark this incident on her report to work ethics and disciplinary committee once the first quarter of year is over

How fucked am I going to get? I don`t fucking know what to do or how to deal with her. I`m afraid for future of my carrier.

Attached: bureaucracy.jpg (550x436, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tyosuojelu.fi/
enablingthefuture.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tyosuojelu.fi/

Bribe a couple of rapefugess to pay her a visit at her home late at night before she gets around writing her report.

You're going to have to kill her

Teknisestihän minulla olisi ollut aikaa lukea jo nämä sähköpostit ja ohjeistukset maanantaina mutten yksinkertaisesti kerennyt kun yksi meidän "asiakaspalvelijoista" sattui olemaan äiteyslomalla niin jouduin ohjailemaan liikenettä toimiston puolella.

I wish i had my own office.

>disciplinary committee

Attached: 1522636040340.png (112x112, 27K)

Lol

Both of these are non-options for the legal and logical reasons. Especially since new department heads tend to be more driven in terms of actions and activity I would essentially just end up replacing my current boss with someone more likely run tighter office policies.

GiB her contact.
I'll take care of it.

Technically its standing regional subcommittee but its report will eventually reach the national level committee and lot of members in these committees tend to have roles in other committees too.

Fuck her over her desk and make yourself her boss.

>Law
Lol coward.
I bet you won't even GiB target info

Waste of time if op doesn't give me a target

could you be any more of a cuck?

people shit on Japanese work practices but you can’t read your email from home in a Japanese company and you aren’t allowed to do work off the clock

You are an idiot. Probably your boss is mad, cuz she forgot the thing you mentioned. An probably her boss gave her hard time. So she hoped that you would proactively start it. Or just trying to shift blame.

You can counter situations like this by checking your emails daily 2x in weekend and confirm that you started the work on it.

This way she can present her boss that you are a good goy and she did not forget her job. By basically you are doing it.
Ofc not every situation is the same, but a lot of office bullshit is something like this. Basically politics in workplace.

If your boss can count on you when her boss gives her shit then you are good and on good road to promotion or some shit like that

haista vittu.

and then when she least expects it... PERKELE!

FUCK
SHE DID IT AGAIN, WALKING TO MY OFFICE WHILE BROWSING THIS FUCKING SITE.

She told me to come see her at her office, looks like this is going to be shitest day of my life. will post report here soon as I`m able.

Really potato Mobil poster English but the core is this.
Always reply your boss, and always reply something that looks good. Even if it is bullshit.
Later you can tell that you need more time for it (when you just started actually), cry that you are overwhelmed or something.

But by not responding she could not respond and calm her boss.

>What do?
Never EVER respond to e-mails or do any other kind of work on weekends or after work in the evenings, once you do they'll come to demand it of you.
Apart from that, find a new job Pekka.

F

I just shit in my bed and im still laying in it

Looks like this goy isnt going to get his 25 cent pittance. Smarten up slave, cell phones were intended as a workaround the weekend because obviously who doesn't have one of those right? you make calls with your shackles.

Work on becoming financially independent and then go off grid. The world is getting too crazy it's best to avoid the worst and emerge after the storm.

>Mistake after mistake after mistake
You should have said, "I volunteer at the refugee centre at the weekend. I didn't read my email because I wasn't at home. Do you need me to work at the weekends? Shall I tell the refugee centre that they should cancel their activity programme for 2019?"

Looks like I get to keep my job, things went better than could have anticipated. Albeit things took a rather unexpected turn.

I will make note of this for future.
Nah, I would rather not. Job security is great even if the salary isint.

Lay a complaint of harassment as that's not a valid disciplinary action.

>Albeit things took a rather unexpected turn.
Go on.

bet it felt good while it was happening and then the smell and mess. you're fucked now

Looks like I'm gonna get promoted, guys!

Attached: 300px-PROMOTIONS.jpg (300x352, 14K)

Go to HR, or to her boss directly and play the liberal victim, that get's abused by his fascist boss.

>Go to her office, close the door behind me and start revising complaints about network safety, usage of unauthorized sites while at work etc. the typical bullshit
>too scared to look into her eyes so I turn my focus on one of the few positive features on this womans being, her breasts
>focus out her noise and keep blankly staring at bosom
>"user, can you at least look at me when I`m talking with... what are you looking at"
>"Your shoulders look a bit stiff, have you been sleeping well"
>start to walk around the table and behind her
>"mind if I could offer you a soulderub"
>while saying this I start to massage her
>get no response from her until few seconds into the massage
>"As I was saying I think its fairly understandable that you still have not internalized how civil servant should act since you only been working here for relatively little time blah blah blah"
>anger in her voice seems to calm down so I stop the massaging her shoulders
>"So user, I would appreciate it if we could have a talk about your future here at later point, would mind joining me after work for coffee at Wednesday?"

Off books career development talk is something I have to look forward for tomorrow it seems.

breh

if I did this, I'd be fucking fired

Ah, this is a troll / LARP thread, I get it.

now I know you're bullshitting, but if you aren't, good job

my post to your original post was going to be 'you should have fucked her in the arse to show dominance' so I guess my advice still stands

a lot of times at workplaces a bitch hovering around you and bugging you about work is because they fancy you and have no idea how to properly engage

Paskapuhetta mutta kuvitellaan oikeaksi. Jos oot oikeasti tuolla töissä niin miten tuo H- veroluokitus käytänössä toimii?

Siis käytänössähän tuota veroluokkaa ei käytetä juurikaan maanviljeliöiden ulkopuolella mutta olen kyllä kuullut yksittäistapauksista joissa kyseistä veroluokkaa on sovellettu esim. kuvataiteilioihin.
Nope.
Well she has been after my ass effectively from day I was transferred here.

So crazy it might actually work. Sure her for having raped you

Keep going..

There isint anything else to add. She just told me that she will PM me at later point so we might agree on where we are going to exactly meet. I`m going to post a thread about tomorrow after our meeting with this trip.

Is she hot? I'm imagining an eskimo faced mongoloid

What the fuck are you doing, working for the government? You are paid by blood money bullied from innocent people under the threat of violence, imprisonment and death. Your profession is neither "civil" or "servant".

Attached: state-dindu.jpg (850x400, 35K)

Cum in your boss, faggot.

Her face looks somewhat similar to that of
Laura Huhtasaari, shes in lot better shape than most 37y olds I`ve seen.
For reasons of job security, the civil servants stipend and change to serve my fatherland.

Cum. In. Boss. Faggot.

Attached: boss.jpg (183x275, 9K)

only one thing you can do

Attached: Hey Allen.jpg (867x741, 172K)

Don't worry about it, stand your ground be polite and just stick to the fact you have a life beyond your boss.

> I`m afraid for future of my carrier.
This is your problem. The owner of the company only employs people so he can push away his own workload. This is why no matter how many promotions you get, you will never truly stop stressing and struggling.
Do what must be done if you want peace of mind. Namely, quit and start your own business.

DON'T WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE!

Otherwise, you will die a slave.
And worse; you will live the life of a slave...

Start with conquering your fears and stand up... Your boss is only a human. Know this and you won't care what comes out of its mouth.

Attached: 1544664338544.jpg (1579x1920, 1.93M)

Is it in your contact?
>If so, you should have looked at the emails
>If it isn't, HR.

My experience on this is you either insist on not working for free, and risk getting fired, or work for free, and continue to let your employer shit all over your boundaries, until you get fired.

There is no scenario here where you don't get fired.

Welcome to "having a career."

Pro-tip: get out and start your own business.

Attached: Terminate Toxic Relationships.png (480x481, 86K)

Sounds hot. Fuck her in the pussy and she'll probably calm down and start being a better boss.

This OP, starting your own business is the only way. Just do something simple. As long as you're your own boss and get all the rewards for the work YOU do.

Someone has to do the shit work

Not OP, not you, not me, not anyone who chooses not to...

It's a choice. If you're willing to do the shit work knowing you have other options then thank you for your selflesness. But don't you dare complain in that postition of chosen slavery.

How does one get self employed in this shit country? You'll prolly end up bankrupt

With that attitude you will do shit work forever. What's so hard about starting small? Learn to make something and sell it online. Gather money to then automate this (or hire "slaves") and grow your business.

Stop growing when you are satisfied with your income. Simple, no? Yet so difficult...

Good advice user. I already make trinkets using a 3D printer. Guess what I really need is a website and a social media slave grill

Attached: eyyy.jpg (800x449, 107K)

Stand firm on the contract. Say that you're not contracted to work at weekends as that's not part of your agreement. However that you'd be willing to have a conversation about adopting more responsibility of doing so in exchange for the proper compensation.

Stand firm on that, if they try and write you up to HR or whatever, then explain the same thing. That you're happy to have that discussion but it needs to be done in a structured way where you can both come to some mutual agreement. But such amendments to your contract have to be in writing.

In the work place ALWAYS record everything. If you're on android download voice recorder which is free, you can just hit rec at any moment then lock the screen, put the phone in your pocket with the mic facing upwards to the top of your pocket and it should record pretty clearly most of what is going on in the room. Always do this 100% for all interactions with superiors and HR. Every meeting even ones that seem innocuous at first, you never know what you might get. And always be calm and reasonable in the interaction, obviously your voice and what you say will be on there too so you want to be as reasonable as possible without conceding ground on your point. What you're after is evidence of wrong doing on their part should they start throwing their weight around, you can then later use that as leverage for legal settlements for wrongful discipline and that kind of thing.

Remember to increase your knowledge, user...
Try to enter the market of necessity. People won't fight for trinkets, but the will kill for bread.

A start is a start. Grow, sell online, make it a private label, buy a store and sell there or even sell wholesale to other stores.
But know how the world works and you will be able to play it like a violin.

I would advise you to eventually aim for manufacturig of "needs" not "wants".

Is interesting. Will ponder

I make functional parts as well. It's pretty much mouth-to-mouth or whenever I post something new I made on social media I usually get a bunch of orders. Maybe I should work half time while I buy a couple extra printers and increase my potential.

If that will lead to more sale, then that would mean growth.

pro-tip: Don't ever fool yourself thinking you won't achieve a certain goal. Yours is but one of so many perceptions in the world.
Fear will cripple you...

Might I ask what exactly you're making? What kind of functional parts can a 3D printer make?

Housings for other electronics is one popular functional part. Depends on the sector tho. 3D printers are great and all, but nothing will beat a good old CNC machine. I make prosthetics for kids as well
enablingthefuture.org/

What the actual fuck, is this a company committee or is the government taking action for you not reading emails on the weekend?

>become a good goy so she can tell her boss you're a good goy
Lol

Thanks for the idea. I will definitely look into it.

Good luck...

>Finbro browses Jow Forums at work and ends up fucking his boss on Wednesday

godspeed bro

go to hr and say its a hostile work environment and your boss is attempting to get you to work without pay

Attached: 1535420312382.gif (852x568, 1023K)

My dude you have a right not to work when you are not being paid. Being forced to work with no pay is slavery. Remind her of that and read your rights to her.

Have you started you own budiness user? how are you doing?

Tell her "pidä huora turpas kiinni" and continue browsing pol.

Would you change your perspective on my advice if I told you I was just a basement-dwelling non-white failure?

Attached: 1527623406355.jpg (700x851, 93K)

you can either fuck her or burn the place down
why not both?

Attached: coffe.jpg (577x675, 69K)

>So Finns are also using this Satanic mark-of-the-beast system
Sad

*Meant for this
>new electronic receipt system in order to streamline our job and make keeping records of taxable transactions,sales and goods up to date

You were absolutely right.
Write down what she said and use this as an argument when needed. Or better yet, report it to her boss.

This is Europe, not Asia or Burgerland. We have rights we fought for decades ago and are still fighting for them (

Having a female boss sucks. Time for you to look at other options.

yes. While i agree with what you said, it is much more encouraging to hear those words from some one who walked the way. I will not disregard them, because i agree with them, but i'm sure you know what i mean.

>notice 3 emails from boss
>as I’m reading a hear distinct clicking noises that you only get from high heels
>my worst fears starting the morning come to fruition

user, my worst fears for you came to fruition when you told me you had a women boss. I’m sorry

you call that larping?

>How fucked am I going to get?
Not fucked at all, since you live in Finland.

you should have pulled the "no talkie until coffee"

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 157K)

That is a typical anglo management style.
> shit on the workers, so they feel themselves bad enough to not compete with anything
Do not bother with whatever they demand. Turn it into a political platform.

They shit on you so you would not try to get a platform. If you use this against them, they would just fuck off. That puts you on the next level of danger, when they decimate the ranks during the grand-shitting procedures, so you should do your chimpout in a way, that other people in the team would double down on your agenda.

Make it clear for the comitee, that you know their HR methods (autism helped you to figure it out) and that kind of ruins the whole point of it. tip: they would not acknowledge the methodics exist, likely call you insane or something.

As I thought; you put faith into the idea that I did not type without anything to back it up.

However, you allowing yourself to be dependent on others for encouragement is a MAJOR weakness. Motivation is utter bullshit. You need will and drive. Burning passion.

If you cannot grow in an environment without outer support, you will fail...

If you really want to look up at someone there are always more successful people than me...

>I will not disregard them, because i agree with them
This is the source of your succes. To be able to take the true words of the possibly lowest among us and still learn from it.
The reason is because you will use it without trying to emulate others. Don't try to be a copycat by following the same path they were on. You need to be original, because nothing else will work.
Otherwise we would be living in a world full of Zuckerbergs and gates'...

LARP. If this was in US I would be fired and blacklisted and alleged rape charges.

>civil servant
>expected to check mails during weekend
Hah. Most civil servants I know don't even read their mails during worktime.

But just in case this is real, which it's not, you go to your HR department and file an official complaint about this incident. Make sure to mention every detail you can think of.