Why are chuck and Nancy so willing to keep the government shut down over a border wall they both advocated for in 2009...

why are chuck and Nancy so willing to keep the government shut down over a border wall they both advocated for in 2009? is it really THAT important to obstruct Trump that even things they supported under Obama are now off the table?

Attached: 1547063085989.jpg (1003x747, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/01/16/686056668/for-seventh-consecutive-year-visa-overstays-exceeded-illegal-border-crossings
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-11/cnn-cancels-san-diego-tv-station-after-they-report-border-wall-works
youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably because after voting for a 700 mile fence in 2009, they now know the facts that most illegals come in at airports and overstay visa's not try to cross tracks of empty desert.

>Most
Source.

Keep the flow children and drugs coming across from their cartel buddies

npr.org/2019/01/16/686056668/for-seventh-consecutive-year-visa-overstays-exceeded-illegal-border-crossings

One of many many sources out there.

>What are tunnels.

>npr
your days are numbered kike

>why are chuck and Nancy so willing to keep the government shut down
Cause they are terrorists holding the gov hostage.

What are wide open spaces.

i dont understand why they're still getting paid when the average gvt grunt isnt. seems like bullshit.

“Illegals come in 2 different ways so we shouldn’t stop one of the ways”

t. Retards in 2019

>implying the DNC isnt a terrorist organization

drop the meme of schumer and the ewige jude side by side pls anons.

First, that article is fucking retarded and wrong. Second, it wouldn't matter if it was true.
>Heart disease, cancer, and lower respiratory disease account for most deaths. Funding other medical research is a pointless.
Listen to yourself, traitor.

How could they even know that?

Retarded all or nothing fallacy. We can do both. If the dems have a plan to stop people overstaying their Visa's we should do that too. As of yet I haven't heard the dems offer any solution to that though. But we have a solution for the hundreds of thousands of people who cross the mexico border, and it's called a wall, and they are very effective.

Am I the only one who thinks this pic looks like someone's attempt at making Schumer look like an IRL anime character?

Well said.

It's all part of drumpfs plan to show Americans how corrupt and incompetent the (((Democrats))) are. It's ammo for 2020 basically

How about this deal libfags, we get our wall and you get a promise that we won't dismantle obamacare for the rest of this term or until RBG buys it, whichever comes first, how's that for a deal?

Because their jewish little friends will blame Trump for the shutdown.

My thought every time I see that, I've never seen the actual numbers where they derive that bull shit statistic, I'm 99% sure it's completely made up but 100% sure it's based on horrible assumptions to begin with, like every anti-white taking point the media pedals. Reality doesn't support their world view so they have to distort it to make their narrative fit.

Force them to build them then. What the fuck is this terrible argument?

the democrats are truly defeated. they have absolutely no solutions for improvement of life of the population. they'r only choice is radicalization of they'r followers by any means and resistance, even if it's totally ilogical and blatantly against the interests of the country, they will grasp all the hope they can.
The Kavanaugh mascarade, The Russian collusion and The almost full control of the media really shows how unscrupulous and dangerous these people are.
The people who believe the russian collusion story have been brought to a state of mind similar to the flat-earthers. Just think how many of them are there and how efficient the MSM brainwashing machine is.

great! Force would be illegals to fund the engineering and construction of a fragile system that funnels them into a localized, relatively easily detectable point of entry instead of a two thousand mile long sometimes undefended border.

They already do this even without a border wall.

Apparently you niggers want to waste you tax dollars. I'm all for border security, except for the wall isn't going to provide that security and will just be an expensive waste.

Tunnels are work. Slows them down. Cuts into profits.

If its so easy to cross the desert? why do they build tunnels now?

>Cuts into profits
Shit they make 1000% profit, building a tunnel is of little cost.

Apparently a wall actually works.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-11/cnn-cancels-san-diego-tv-station-after-they-report-border-wall-works

Utter retardation

Even if the wall stops a quarter of illegal immigration (and it will absolutely stop a large percentage) it will be more than worth it

I'm not even saying a wall in certain area's doesn't work, (you can review all my posts) it does, My issue is having a wall where there is no need. That's just wasted money.

In crossing the desert you are exposed. If you can tunnel you can put high value merchandise directly into an urban area. Pushing a lot of people through a tunnel is going to get you caught quickly. Even a flatfoot is going to wonder, "Say, why are all these people I have never seen before coming out of this building all the time, and few enter."

El Chapo's smugglers said walls don't work.

The $5bn funding is to rebuild and expand on the fencing/walls already there or in places where it’s been determined there’s a need. What’s your argument again?

Define "need". Apparently central America is in such a sorry state that thousands of people will walk from there all the way across Mexico. What exactly is a few hundred mile detour to them. Do these guys independently have the resources to buy a cutting torch, sledge hammers and a gas powered demolition saw? No. Would they know how to use those tools correctly? No. So yes I do think a wall is going to be a legitimate obstacle to the random rabble that would now just be able to wander in.

They pay human traffickers to get them near or across the border, these guys will buy a cutting torch, or dig a tunnel.

I'm fine if the 5 billion goes to effective border control The wall is a white elephant.

That picture up there is the Democratic party of Tomorrow. Just fucking wait.

Attached: index.png (250x202, 8K)

also this

Attached: 1544959207783m.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

What is "effective border control"? We already tried to build some sort of high tech 'border' IIRC. Maybe it was with Lockheed Martin. Perhaps you are thinking of Pelosi's robot dogs.

It does not matter. If I lived in some dirt hovel, I would take the chance to walk to the US. Why not? There needs to be some level of obstacle just big enough for Mr Joe Bob Mexican to not have the ability or resources to cross it.

Yeah a human trafficker will have the ability to cut a hole in a wall, and that is why all fortifications must be defended (even border patrol will work for that). But that is fine, because our Mr Joe Bob Mexican does not have the money to pay a human trafficker, because if he did, he would not be trying to cross the border.

Yes it is that important for them to obstruct Trump. They are prepping for the 2020 election cycle and doing anything they can to keep Trump from accomplishing any more than he already has. It's just shameful party self interest at the expense of the American populace.

Attached: 0411B62F-A77E-4164-B562-86358A9EC4DA.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Imagine if congress stopped getting paid? The wall would be built by now.

CRY MORE LIBTARDS

JOHN MOTHERFUCKING BOLTON ENDS COMMUNISM!!!

Attached: John Bolton WW3 Vision.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Go back to lefty pol.

Attached: A4131EA9-9F35-44B2-BAC5-6C5BB79CAB5D.jpg (800x420, 94K)

kek

Attached: 1547525490374.jpg (360x360, 10K)

That is literally what Trump is proposing, you absolute brainlet.

Attached: 61B578DF-976F-4259-BC14-8C82E6CC48ED.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Basically let the country rot burn before admitting defeat. No matter what happens they are rich, they will be OK. They could give a fuck if people suffer.

Attached: newsa 624.png (788x1456, 1.25M)

>most illegals come in at airports
Are they bringing all them drugs thru the airport to?

They can't give Trump a win. This is all about 2020. He could have started building the wall the day he got in office with military funds, but this is all a political show to fuck with the Dems. If they don't fund it, they don't care about security for US citizens. If they do fund it, they lose 20% of their voting block in 2020 as the idiots who think their shouldn't be borders vote for some open and avowed commie cunt.

To understand a traitor, you need to kill Americans with immigrants. No thanks.

/thread

Honestly what is their official objection of it? It's a waste of money? $5billion is nothing to the us. I know the real reason I just xant seem to understand how they're selling it to the normies.

He is gonna use this whole dumb ass charade against them in his 2020 campaign and force the general public into realizing how hypocritical and obstructionist the left really is. He's playing the long game and winning bigly.

>Walls dont work
Sorry user but this anti-science talk you have, like how there are 84 genders, just isn't based on fact.

Attached: IMG_3010.jpg (599x399, 41K)

Again, facts, data and history prove you wrong.

But keep shilling your illogical talking points because orange man bad.

Attached: IMG_3011.jpg (1024x350, 61K)

>do fire proofing for houses
>customer asks "so this will guarantee there will be zero fires in my house?
>no, but it will drastically reduce the chances of fire occurring and significantly reduce the chance of it spreading if it doesn't occur
>well if it doesnt guarentren100% that there will be no fires then I'm not doing it
>said literally no one ever.

The Democrats are terrified that their voter base is leaving the party, so they are replacing them with low IQ taco niggers that will always vote for more gibs me dats.

Attached: how did she loose.png (1200x1920, 471K)

Yes. If Trump gets the wall, he gets reelected on the grounds that he was able to fulfill his main campaign promise. If Trump fails to get the wall, he doesn't get reelected for precisely the same reason. They are fighting this will all they have, because this is the actual election.

The drugs come through border crossings hidden in trucks.

i think its pretty obvious if he doesn't get the wall its the democrats fault rather than his

yeah we really gotta pinch those pennies don't we

Attached: 1547957380802.png (1360x1000, 29K)

Pic related soon

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-22-11-04-44.png (1280x800, 438K)