This photo is physiologically correct but politically incorrect

This photo is physiologically correct but politically incorrect
>explain why

Attached: muslimwife.jpg (300x400, 19K)

Because Political Incorrectness is what social retards and sociopaths call various good and necessary things, spanning from morality to social niceties, that they are incapable or unwilling to comply with?

What does the good to go mean?

of course a nip is going to defend pedo

Oh look its the pedo poster.
Please, entertain me with your explanation for why you should be able to fuck 12 year old girls.

>meme flag
gtfo shareblue

Attached: 1537527024950.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

That's a lie, I denounce all 3d

is there really a difference between 2d and 3d loli? For that matter why did the kikes make you change that interpretation

The work in progress is her brain, it's really easy to take advantage of children and teens That's why they are not able to give consent.
With a little bit of effort even your broken autistic pedo self could convince a 15yo girl to put out, and the societies that make these aoc rules know that you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

3d loli smells and has unclean fluids

yes goyim save yourself for someone special

Attached: wtf.png (1409x849, 463K)

I think he is saying griping pedos like OP label something as "politically incorrect" so they can feel better about fucking it, making it look illogical and rationalizing their fantasies.

Attached: 48482932938383.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Our society is structured differently than two thousand years ago. A twelve year old isn't able to properly provide for a child. Go to a rural tribe in the Amazon and you'll find twelve year olds are able to care for a baby in that context. So if you want to fuck twelve year olds, move to the jungle and become a savage.

based
go back

She is totally fine for marriage, I believe the sweet spot for AOC/marriage is 16+.

I used to fap to this when I was underage&b&
How old is this chick now? 30?

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: E87706C8-10F2-4A94-AAEC-26AFBD2AD705.gif (480x270, 885K)

based poo

Because its harder for them to say "no" when you are holding thier favorite teddy bear hostage.

The eternal reminder

Attached: ff.png (1447x623, 93K)

if they mandated vacation time you'd just get fired for taking it

Fuck off pedo. Even in those days child brides were not socially acceptable.

so that's why they're hormoning the fuck out of the food, 10 year olds with 14 year old bodies

If there's grass on the wicket, play cricket.

Seething roasty

Attached: ff_93.jpg (1080x1350, 572K)

w h o d i s a s k i n f o r f r e n d

Nice b8 m8. If you can't understand why a 12yo can't really consent then you represent a threat to society. You should either get serious help or be neutralized

She was 18 in this picture, just so you know.
She was 18 back in 2006-07

>Implying women mentally age past 12
I'm married and women are to a one still in middle School in thier minds

because of the part without a lable in the top...

underrated

Attached: 49736857_2083054405065957_6352836313930006528_n.jpg (239x259, 11K)

Lmao yes they were
They were the highest form of trophy
Seething roastie

I believe in truth and science. Most of you here say you do or against political correctness but only when it benefits you.

Age of consent is arbitrary and it changes by country so it's silly how in 1 nation it's all fine but in another you would be some child sex predator. You are saying a nation with a lower age is full of pedos.

The only measure we can go by is nature and biologically which means when a girl has reached puberty.

If that is age 12, do I advocate that? No, not really, I do not have an interest in people that age but as a human species it's not wrong or bad.

In the USSR you could sleep with a girl as long as she had reached puberty. So obviously this differed. It was based on the individual nature of the person. I don't think you can argue against that. It's such a taboo subject though so people always shy away for fear of being called a pedo, and that's just like racial sciences. Time to rise above that and just speak in an actual truthful way.

Marriage rules have long been relaxed in rural mountain communities across the U.S., including the Tennessee area where Charlie and Eunice Johns lived as a couple. In 1937, then nine-year-old Eunice slipped away from her parents’ farm at night and ran away to 22-year-old Charlie’s nearby place. Taking advantage of a loophole in Tennessee law (since closed), they married. Charlie and Eunice had known each other and been friends for years, and they seem to have gotten married largely so that Eunice could quit school, where she had been flogged for disrupting class. The marriage produced a few children (years after the wedding) and lasted until Charlie’s death in the 1990s.

Attached: child-brides-charlie-eunice.jpg (800x711, 61K)

Such a comfy sweet story

Attached: ff.jpg (612x612, 105K)

a lolita that didnt ruin his life....

spotted the incel pedos.

Women are like fruit if the tits haven't ripened then they aren't ready

I know what you want to express and I agree but that made me chuckle because most people will read it as a lengthy way of saying I'm a pedo.

This is what the roasty has to offer over the pure sweet lg. Screeching reddit newfag insults and a used up meat pit.

Disgusting

Attached: ff_81.jpg (395x492, 135K)

>Moist is the wicket, it's tea not cricket

Work in progress implies that her breasts are small and puffy, but eventually will fill beautifully. Good to go is as soon as their periods start females are ready for sex. Anybody who memes automatically that they are mentally undeveloped simply has not had a teen age daughter. 12+ and they are fixated on getting dicked down or eaten by another girl or both.

>this photo is often used
>it's over 80 years old
>and it's black and white
>yet somehow relevant

Attached: 1546976824568.jpg (590x350, 47K)

>Muh Charlie and Eunice!
Why don't you just move to Afghanistan and buy your child bride muhammed?

ive taken 4 womens virginity: 14, 15, 16, and 18

Because I dont like Muslim child mutilating abrahamic filth and I want my country to be what it was pre women empowerment and Jew takeover.

Attached: 34982647_222576021673496_3948505886393106432_n.jpg (756x1343, 148K)

I'll bet the 14 was the most enthusiastic and pleasurable.

So what is your drug of choice to keep them quiet?

Attached: cosby2[1].jpg (620x480, 74K)

Probably yes!

It's the same as this though:

>there are racial differences

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU ARE SUPERIOR AND WANT TO KILL EVERYONE!??

Just the same as from a human species point, that if a girl has reached puberty it would be absurd to say that makes you a pedo.

>OMG YOU WANT TO FUCK 11 YEAR OLDS!??

I simply advocate for science over feelings.