Anti-White Attack in the Netherlands

CULTURAL ENRICHMENT STRIKES AGAIN

twitter.com/FeyeNody/status/1087429639570681859

twitter.com/FeyeNody/status/1087430000884748289

Attached: 905839da66_lCx6qDh-1.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dumpert.nl/mediabase/7609429/655747e3/gestoorde_laffe_klootzakjes_kopschoppen_met_z_n_allen_op_1.html
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7609127/8cd4cc9a/geflipte_idioot_versus_politie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based fuck that white boy, I hope those guys will go to his mom and fuck her while he looks.

Natural selection

I don't get anything did the dutch started this, and is that guy and Arab or African ?

Reported for inciting xenophobia.
I hope white subhumans die off quickly.

Are they arrested?

I hope they arrested the white boys, fucking dogs like that should not be allowed in the real world.

Whatever you say Crow.

I am not a crow.

So you say.

I know I am not a gypsy so idk what you are trying to say.

Maybe we should post more funny Nazi frogs. That will surely stop the niggers from killing us.

Hand and timestamp Mercedesa.
Until then you're a crow.

good retardation romanian
keep going

I am on the PC and not phone so I cant, but believe what you will.

>Alejandro Garcia
A fucking gen 2 helicopter dodger

My guess is Surinam or one of Dutch's colonies.

Either way that guy says to the Dutch guy in the beginning of the video: "You didn't do a fuck yet G, if you walk away now I'm gonna beat your ass myself"

Later the white guy says something in the sense of "I'm gonna do something hold on" and the black guy respons with "You got handled the fuck out" and "Don't act so tough"

Later in the clip you see the guy hitting him in the back of his face and say "You're a bitch homie, go at him" and he kicked him in the bushes after someone apparantely heard the white guy telling the nigger "Your cancerous mum"

Full clip here btw: dumpert.nl/mediabase/7609429/655747e3/gestoorde_laffe_klootzakjes_kopschoppen_met_z_n_allen_op_1.html

My assumption is that the white guy acted tough toward someone, got his ass beat and then got his ass beat even harder when he didn't fight back. His "friends" were watching btw. You can even hear the nigger saying at some point "Look your homies ain't doin shit"

People need to learn to defend themselves. If you cant fight, hit him over the head with something hard. Like do something instaed of bowing out like a pussy.

Based now he will learn to not talk shit like the little bitch he is.

Kek. This reminds me good old time in groznja when chechens boys were attacking russian boys. 10 of chechens took 12 year old boy to the back alley and kicked the shit out of him until he was retarded. When he came home he died in his sleep. Later the chechens took family of local school principal and raped their kids and later beheaded them at the playground.

Good ole times.

Nothing a knife can not solve. I would say a gun but Europeans were disarmed before the niggers were imported.

Attached: DxdzobIWsAEO5Hj.jpg large.jpg (1152x2048, 199K)

Attached: Dxd5PHkWoAESjJB.jpg (810x802, 84K)

Chads all of them.

dumpert.nl/mediabase/7609127/8cd4cc9a/geflipte_idioot_versus_politie.html

Chad Polish man vs Dutch beta cops

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-22-14-16-12-270_acr.browser.lightning~01-600x1070.png (600x1070, 828K)

His reaction is funny. What does "Crow" mean to Romanian? I might have to remember to use that in the future.

He implied I am a gypsy, but he is most likely a Transylvanian "white" cuck so fuck him.

Fuck you inbred mudslime. here are there faces.

Attached: tuig.jpg (675x1200, 97K)

gipsy scumbag,sad piece of shit subhuman.

There's a whole clip with their faces on it, I don't know what you guys are trying to prove but whatever.

The white guy deserved it by the way, he started the beef if you listen carefully to what is being said. Maybe it wasn't so justified to kick his ass with 10 others but yeah talk shit get hit.

fuck you,subhuman attacking a small boy.No honor,only handouts scum of the world.

i read somewhere that the fat dude threatened the lil brother of one of those guys with a knife, thats why they were so aggressive but im not sure...

also apparently that Alejandro guy was a friend of the fat dude and he was not in the video, he was working

Is this the new Gillette advert?

This is normal bullying. It's good for cowards like the Dutch kid, who refuses to fight back even though he is a big guy and is absorbing all the blows.

Look at that liberal smirk.

>This is normal bullying
True dat, unless the roles were reversed in which case it's a vile racist homophobic misogynist anti-Islamic scandal which must be stopped OMG literally shaking etcyouknowthedrill.

>2 big lads on a chubby younger one
>no doubt the (((MSM))) will claim racism made them do it!

Attached: 1546014261266.png (989x670, 1.13M)

What's wrong with that faggots hair?

proves niggers are fragile dogs. can't take
some words, just have to resort to violence.

Lmao all these niggers look the same to me

Attached: 1531149903536.jpg (464x454, 47K)

If we had gun rights these niggers wouldn't be so tough, all they can do is beat up a single white kid in a group.

Last year a woman got arrested for pepper spraying an African trying to rape her.

Our law doesn't have any rights to self defense other than walking away, even in your own home!

Aaaaaand he provoked it. The buddies of the white guy didn't help him but instead stare and laugh.
Where is the hurr durr white supremacy you cunts always brag about? Why didn't they team up against the nigger for beating his buddy?

I know for a fact that the niggers would stick up if a nigger was getting his ass kicked by a group. Whites are the literal cucks in this video.

That's the thing with white people, always bark but no bites, just like you.

And why did she get arrested?

Exactly; illegal weapon possession. You can twist the story around as you like, but in the end it comes down to one conclusion: she had an illegal weapon.
She didn't get arrested because she was white you dumb cunt.

Nigger

If you get provoked by some words into becoming an agressive ape you don't deserve to live in a civilized society.

No its just how hierarchies work, whites are on the lowest.

Talk shit get hit. According to the video the white guy provoked first by telling him he could kick the nigger's ass. Instead, he got his ass kicked, even before the group interfered.

As a matter of fact, there are theories going around that the white guy threatened the nigger with a knife. Thefuck do you expect?

To see the white buy be the groups bitch and his mother to become the whore of the Chad nigger.

There's a witch-hunt on these guys on the internet as of now. The nigger even posted his address on facebook saying 'come at me bro' lmao.

I find it more sad that the white boy's homies didn't interfere than him getting his ass kicked by the group of niggers. Shows you how loyal wh*te people are.

All whites need to be eradicated.

No. But all romanians need to.

I am all for it where do I sign?

>krokett wigger

thats something unusual

Holy shit, I hate displays of violence like this one. Where's le epic Aryan teenage deffense force when you need it?

>nigger
>nigger

They were watching lmao

>memeflag

the absolute nigger state of europe

Why do you like niggers so much?

Because they just made that white boy their bitch, they are Alpha.

Bekijk de video mongool. Het is 5 tegen 1 zoals altijd met die apen.

Net de seksleven van je moeder

A non nigger praising niggers. Thats some real cucked behavior man

Romanians arent white didnt you hear we are all gypsies from India.

HE GOT JUMPED YOU FUCKING NIGGER LOVER

Attached: kex.jpg (445x454, 64K)

>de seksleven

Verkeerde lidwoorden gebruiken toont meteen dat we hier te maken hebben met een (zand)neger. Ga terug naar school analfabeet, liefst in uw eigen land

you are chilling hard faggit low breed why.

kek dit.
Als een indonesische mutt sta ik achter je vlaamsch nederlander.
>T.mevlut enkelpoot

Attached: 1547532567265.jpg (640x640, 39K)

lmao. i'm glad she peppersprayed the african shitvlek.
fuck around then get fucked. nigger should be happy we don't need slaves anymore

Holy shit pik leer de taal als je hier woont. Je moet niet zo hard zuigen op de negerpik van je papa .

Attached: Islam+sucks+farsia+also+spelt+al+farciya+or+el+farcya_775032_5235170.jpg (640x619, 71K)

Dat was al ontzettend duidelijk als je de rest van zijn posts bekijkt.

got to your trany pedo collection jewboy