Will mass rape happen if Japan accept European refugee?

If you think about it, Japan accepting European refugees is just the same as Europe taking in Africans
>Japanese leave door unlocked due to lawful society
>Tall white man enter home while husband is at work
>”Nani!?”
>”Oh Japanese don’t smoke weed because it’s for “thugs”?”
>shoves pills down throat and forces to smoke blunt
>woman is forced to stay silent about the incident to preserve family honor

Attached: DD5273EB-A21B-4DBF-9ED7-E30293880CA8.jpg (691x598, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/crime/africans-suspected-of-swindling-japanese-women-in-marriage-scam/
tokyoreporter.com/japan/wife-of-yakuza-boss-driver-shot-in-kawasaki-gunman-sought/
tokyoreporter.com/crime/saitama-yakuza-nabbed-over-stabbing-of-2-fellow-gangsters/
tokyoreporter.com/crime/kabukicho-yakuza-suspected-in-shooting-in-karaoke-parlor-that-leaves-1-dead/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_T-lymphotropic_virus_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WMAF is just as degenerate as BMWF

Forgot to take your meds today? Or did you ate the whole box?

we won't have to rape them, they will voluntary give us pussy since Jap boys are so'i onion boys who can't please their women and just jerk of to anime

Attached: japan-fashion-for-men-1.jpg (600x900, 73K)

pretty much this. chad levels are at historic low in japan due to herbivore movement

So kinda like with blacks, white women and the white cuck.

They aren't refugees they are migrants in that case

Will Japan take this United States refugee? I have a president that is unwilling to drain the swamp and I am tired of living under the countrol of Israel. Will Japan accept a clean, drug-free, 200+ IQ White 40 year old American man?

Go sell your bullshit fantasies somewhere else.

I’m sure they would. Do you know any?

tokyoreporter.com/crime/africans-suspected-of-swindling-japanese-women-in-marriage-scam/

just one

I’m sure he knows already.

>If you think about it, Japan accepting European refugees is just the same as Europe taking in Africans

Japan will not accept the refugees because Japan is among the most homogenous cultures in the world. They don't like other Asians. They put up with whites but really don't like them. They really absolutely don't like niggers.

New Yakuza gang war happening

tokyoreporter.com/japan/wife-of-yakuza-boss-driver-shot-in-kawasaki-gunman-sought/

tokyoreporter.com/crime/saitama-yakuza-nabbed-over-stabbing-of-2-fellow-gangsters/

tokyoreporter.com/crime/kabukicho-yakuza-suspected-in-shooting-in-karaoke-parlor-that-leaves-1-dead/

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1544687613723.png (480x270, 134K)

japan has millions of people already why do you need immigrants?

If I were a refugee in japan I would treat it with respect, keeping to myself and trying to use as few ressources as possible

>kabukicho
black dudes on the corner: hey my friend
ewwwwwww

Except euros dont rape people

Population is shrinking at a crazy rate. No one is having babies. They essentially won't have a working force to replace the previous generation. Immigration would alleviate this.

>African men have higher testosterone levels than Europeans and lower average IQ-scores.
Leading to more violent primitive societies.

>European men have higher testosterone-levels, and marginally less average IQ-scores than Japan.
I think you would see a measureble rise in crime if they had the same mass influx of migrants as Western Europe had.

how to solve this: national sex week
no condoms allowed

If this is the case you will end up having more immigrants than japanese people.

and japan is no longer japan.

Singapore sorta does this, they have forced breeding ads

jfl at that manlet framecel

Attached: 1542676247614.png (378x357, 81K)

got some source? I could use a laugh

Globalists and corporatists don’t give a shit about things like national identity, and humans are universally interchangeable to them as long as there’s enough to prop up entitlement Ponzi schemes and drive down wages. Culture to them is at best a shallow collection of recipes and songs because their goal is a perfectly atomized consumerist society and anything deeper will just get in the way.

They will learn quickly that you do not want to go to prison in Japan. The time is not worth the short tern whatever from the crime.

This is the key. Whites are civilized.

Since FEB. 12, 1984, they have been doing a family planning program that is still going on today, there's plenty of articles about it, even paid Mentos to make a breeding commercial in 2012.

What European refugees? I only ever see shitskins get the label refugee.

>>husband
>implying Japanese marry
>implying the men aren't all herbivore men and the women don't all ride foreign cock into their thirties at which point they become cooru saki obasans

right enough, the Japanese people would just sit back though and do nothing?

Yes, but whites are not generally the ones to gleefully leave their shit behind to go to another country.

What exactly is so scary about being in jail with a bunch of manlets?

This. Their light will only extinguish if any of these mongrels left of what once was Europe enter their soil.

>he didnt grow up in a neighborhood where people kept their doors unlocked during summer

Feel bad for you. Its courtesy to leave the door unlocked so if the kids playing want to grab water from the kitchen or garage or something they can.

If niggers do start trouble the Yakuza will do a mass street cleaning

Expect your Japanese wives to have lots and lots of special looking babies. Kaka to cuck their husband into thinking the baby is theirs. There will be paternity fraud of such crazy levels you would not believe.

I grew up in an unlocked door community (five farms in a 18 square mile area and that was just the houses, farms were huge). We cannot leave our doors unlocked anymore. A pair of Mexicans broke into our Morton Building and hotwired our pickup truck and filled the bed with all our tools, they drove it through the locked doors because they couldn't pick the ABUS lock. We now have intercoms set up and keep our guns ready.

Attached: Screenshot(131).png (402x482, 369K)

Get that Rino out of here

Can't rape the willing.

Japan is full of crime. People just hide it because that's what Japan does.

If i moved there and became a legal citizen, I wouldn't even vote, let alone leech off the system.

The women would be fully willing so it isn't rape.

soon

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

no shit

>European men have higher testosterone-levels, and marginally less average IQ-scores than Japan
This is a misleading as fuck stat, because it includes every white trash retard in every white-ish country, whereas Japan's score only includes the Japanese, not all east-asians. Solution: Don't send them white trash.
And for the record, before some kang jumps down my throat, the black stat is misleading too, your average IQ would be lower if we counted Africa.

This is amazing. I too thought of moving to japan for the reasons stated. But it's not right. We need to stay and fight for white continuance in our homelands.

There wouldn't be raped, but the Japs would get cucked so hard that they'd have to reinstate bushido to fight back.

Europeans and Asians(mostly East Asians) will form an alliance. We will not flood each others countries but small amounts of mixing with each other will be okay. Our countries must remain homogeneous however. We get along the best. Our enemies are those who are not Asian/European. They will not be allowed. I'm spreading Ethnonationalism as much as I can to the European audience but to the Japanese audience as well. It'll catch on in time.

t.chang

Attached: 1533198380765.jpg (970x592, 62K)

I’m going to Japan in a month and I’m going to fuck as many jap bitches as I can.

Attached: 6678D36F-9DCA-4363-8BCA-A34384DE1F73.png (554x400, 66K)

Anything with niggers is the absolute worst, shit tier, and should be thrown into the ocean.

You do know their annual intake of refugees and migrants is like 4 right?

Yeah you got a point, except oh wait white people rarely commit crimes. You're probably thinking of what nogs would do.

blacks compared to whites = animals
whites compared to asians = same minded but genetically and culturally superior

this is incredibly cringey YIKES

Nothing will happen.
You don't just into Japan.
Everyone leaves after 1 or 2 years.
The gooks work ethic is insane and no one want to live that life.

Japan needs more European immigrants

Attached: 1521578392753.webm (1000x562, 2.78M)

>t. kike

I hear it's not difficult at all.
They constantly hear stories about how white guys have big dicks, and all of them want a taste of the forbidden fruit
It also helps that their men are too busy jerking off to cartoons to pay them any attention.
Woman will go to cafes where they pay men to sit, and just pay attention to them. Not even pay them for sex. Just to pay attention to them, and act like thier boy friend.
That's how deprived of human connection Japanese woman are.

The men have no one to blame but themselves for their woman getting bleached.

>go to japland
>"wow so many thirsty whores"
>itchy nutsack
>fuck 20 other whores
>go home
>have 20 different stds and 10 kids
it might seem like a good idea, but it won't be and if you think trad jap girl would be better, no she won't. All she wants is to get pregnant and then spend the rest of her life resenting you so do yourself a favor and go for jungle asians or the chinese

Attached: o.jpg (1067x1600, 149K)

This idea that Asians, whether Chinese or Japanese, are somehow superior to white Europeans is the funniest meme going around.

>economy is all that matters
Fuck off bugman.

Hory shet those guys are bad. It works there because japanese men are shy and different.

so right wing traditionalists love traditional and racial purity SO MUCH, they're willing to go to a non-european country and destroy that country's tradition and racial purity.

this is why whites are doomed to be wiped off the earth. You guys are too fucking retarded continue existence

>right wing traditionalists love traditional and racial purity SO MUCH, they're willing to go to a non-european
>believing shill posts

Except reality shows that white men are universally sought after, while niggers can only barely compete with us for their own women lmao.

Attached: Screenshot_20190122-125132.jpg (1079x792, 217K)

This. Its time to the white aryan BVLLS INSEMINATE the thirsty japenese pussy and EXTERMINATE the beta japcucks

Attached: f7IuRJI.png (480x670, 533K)

>and do nothing?
Honestly i don't how they could do anything.
Even Yakuza is not powerful enough to fight the globalist kike directly.

This but unironically

Attached: 1547566913054.webm (854x480, 2.68M)

Enjoy your cancer

>HTLV-I is a retrovirus of the human T-lymphotropic virus (HTLV) family that has been implicated in several kinds of diseases including very aggressive adult T-cell lymphoma (ATL), HTLV-I-associated myelopathy, uveitis, Strongyloides stercoralis hyper-infection and some other diseases. It is thought that about 1–5% of infected persons develop cancer as a result of the infection with HTLV-I over their lifetimes.

> The highest prevalence for any country has been detected in Japan, where more than 10% of the population are infected

> Sexual transmission is second-most common

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_T-lymphotropic_virus_1

Oh jajaja
Asian masculinity triggered

Amerimutt, Amerimutt,
Larps whatever a larper can
Sees his wife, with many guys,
Calls her bitch then he cries
Look Out!
Here comes the amerimutt

WMAF only happens between loser white males and loser SEAggers. SEAgresses look for white men because its an easy way ouf of their shithole countries and middle aged loser white men carry enough money to be considered rich.

If you're thinking about Japanese girls and white men then this situation is extremely unlikely. Japanese women want successful men and to be a successful white male in Japan is extremely hard. Never heard of a successsful ALT.
Language barrier is too much and men who are willing to learn Japanese to a native level watch anime which in that case unqualifies for "successful men".

Attached: 1547235890593.jpg (836x628, 182K)

Unironically it might.

However, as far as I know, whites living in Japan have a lower crime rate than the native Japanese. This is based on some crime stats I saw from a few years ago. That could be explained by the Japanese being very strict with their immigration policy.

East Asians should keep out low IQ whites though. They are the least promiscuous race, and inviting in more promiscuous races presents problems.

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (1080x1350, 393K)

t.buttmad asian chink incel

Attached: 1529246052541.jpg (820x469, 123K)

>Wife of Yakuza boss murdered
>Targeting women
What happened to Nips' sense of honor? Are they no better than niggers now?

That doesn't mean the Yakuza won't chop up some niggers if they have to.

>6667ReportCopy TextHideApply This post Hide replies Make stubDeletePostFileFilterNameUnique IDCommentFlagFilenameImage dimensionsFilesizeImage MD5ArchivePostNameFlagFilenameImage MD5 YouEdit image.jpg (182 KB, 836x628)File: 1547235890593

Yes. Look at Okinawa. Just a few niggers and they rape.

They don't want you stupid fuck

Remove the makeup and the left side would end up looking uglier than the right side. Not that i am promoting racemixing.

t. niggers
enjoy used white roasties while nipponisse qts praise our BIG WHITE COCKS.

Hello Tiger

Attached: zO6cqNg.jpg (1500x1500, 465K)

This is a Jew psyop thread nips. Take nobody. Kikes fear the samurai.

This

>racemixing is bad
>but not if I do it

Attached: 9A478FF3-D368-4DC3-A26C-0904EFC445DF.jpg (265x263, 25K)

You don't need Europeans for that.
Japan has a huge problem with molesters in public transport. It doesn't help that girls are reared by society to take it.
We Euros are above this shit. If we rape, we demand from our victims to defend themselves violently and ineffectively at the very least.

Larping won't change your fatass and ugly shit skinned face captain amerimutt.

Thinking about it, nothing less than slavery will force people into Japan.
You'd have to be mental going there for anything but a visit.

>for me, it's Japanese

Attached: asians are superior- starter pack.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

kthxbye go and dont return

Attached: 1547489934487.jpg (692x741, 56K)

>Will mass rape happen if Japan accept European refugee?

Probably not. The 15 million dispelled Germans arriving in Germany didn't commit the mass rapings after WWII.

The chick that guy started kissing didn't do anything. She didn't engage, didn't even want to turn and she wasn't smiling or anything before or after. Nothing made it appear as if she wanted or liked it in any way. Got a real rapey vibe.

I used to think Japanese were generally opposed to this shit but I don't know anymore.
>go to Japan once a year on holiday
>befriend some old dude at a hotel
>first thing he tells me is I should marry a Japanese girl
>run into bunch of local girls
>they act all flirty, some talk about how they could do a gaijin probably thinking I don't understand
>try to gracefully wriggle my way out of these situations because I'm opposed to race mixing
Feels bad man, even though it's at least a nice change to the usual of being treated with contempt and as a free drinks dispenser as back home.

Attached: 3332ef3b.png (229x204, 76K)

>so right wing traditionalists love traditional and racial purity SO MUCH, they're willing to go to a non-european country and destroy that country's tradition and racial purity.

Jow Forums just LARPs at having a moral code. Its attitude has always been:
>degeneracy I enjoy - good
>degeneracy other people enjoy - bad

No actual nationalist thinks white immigration to Japan would be a good thing. Especially given how insufferable white immigrants in Japan have already shown themselves to be, e.g Kanadajin and Debito.

>'b-but n-not all foreigners in Japan are mentally ill liberal cucks'

And not all Muslim immigrants rape or blow shit up. Even only a small minority of immigrants causing problems is enough reason to keep them all out because immigration would still be causing harms which otherwise wouldn't have been there.

Attached: black lives matter japan.jpg (640x427, 138K)

>I've never been to Japan
>I don't know how jap women act
just