Shut It Down! Delete Comments Quick!

What happens when lunatic mentally unstable liberals are led by the fake news. This is what results. Better delete and apologize lib faggots before you are named on the class action lawsuit.

Attached: shut_it_down.png (878x797, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/aii7by/the_maga_teens_arent_innocent_victims/
twitter.com/goodbombueno/status/1087574881858932736
youtu.be/lZa7zHheTbI
youtu.be/t3EC1_gcr34
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8kxeFb84iw
youtube.com/watch?v=mAKOs1Zm5Fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Getting real close to time to start hanging mother fuckers.

>hhuuurrr libs vs all of us
>we better get em hhuuurrrrrr

fuck off kike

Attached: IMG_2582.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Attached: 1522693648736.jpg (594x479, 74K)

We archived them all right?
They wont get away that fucking easily

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/aii7by/the_maga_teens_arent_innocent_victims/

Look at how r/politics has immidiately switched back to the narrative that they were evil racists, and that any of the self doubt was just bots.

Honestly fuck these Reddit fags, I thought they had at least learnt something from this.

twitter.com/goodbombueno/status/1087574881858932736
If you think he is just smiling then how about this, shitlords? Same kid next to a friend who said rape is OK

They are back to being evil nazis then, right?
What else are you going to do out? Anything supporting your wrong narrative will do of course.
Fucking idiots.

You filthy fucking kike. We didn't start this shit. It was literally forced on us by the kike media. They deliberately tried to ruin this kids lives for optics and virtue points. What you see now is proper reaction, which the cucked boomers never had and is why the Left has become so insane in the first place. Generation Zyklon will legitimately kill the Left in the U.S. for the next 20+ years. You could have prevented this, but you had to keep prodding and poking the bear.

*dig up, not do out

youtu.be/lZa7zHheTbI
>1:07:30
For all the denialfags

they are rape apologists and that this assumption is correct in the first place

what's for dinner?
your post smells shillicious

Attached: mbongo potter and the goblet of uma delicia.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

Honestly everybody. Leave the kids alone. There is no context to the discussion in that video. Was that something the kid should have said? Probably not. The girls next to him thought it was funny and tried to hold back their laughs.

There is no context to this video, and as much as those kids were being harrased that day, I could care less about what they said. Kid was most likely giving shit back to the Black Hebrews.

All of you fuckers that are hellbent on making these kids look bad need to grow up and get a life. Worry about your own shit first.

>kid punches himself in the face
>SNL writer followers through with the deal
>goes to jail

Attached: Screenshot_20190122-091119_Bing.jpg (944x1001, 226K)

So this is African cuisine huh

im not and im using exactly the same wording the left would use, proving that Jow Forums has no fucking comment to wiggle out of this, that the left is going to come out on top with this
nigger, explain that to the left who is trying to lynch those students. you cant, because the new video cant be easy explained for normalfags on social media to easily digest

he is trolling irl

Do you have the one of the African eating sand?

The spiked kikels doing damage control

Too bad, it's all on record. We can dig up anything.
There just no stopping Smirk Gently's Autistic Detective Agency

Attached: computerparts.jpg (630x957, 382K)

what actually happened/fake news?, yesterday every media had nothing but this story on repeat, and soliciting moral outrage but I didn't pay attention was too busy working.

Mud cookies and mosquito cakes

>deleting tweets in the year of our archive and savior 2019

maybe in the future they'll learn not to talk shit

Attached: 1534422303723.png (263x240, 117K)

>nigger, explain that to the left who is trying to lynch those students
Agreed, you can't. They are out there trying to find or create any dirt on these kids that they can. It honestly sickens me that we have fallen this low. Grown adults making it a personal mission to destroy 14 to 17 year olds because of their skin color and support for the President. It looks legit that the kid in the video linked above did say "It is not rape if you enjoy it." Something that is explosive in this political cat fight of today. Problem is that we have no idea of the context and what he was responding too. The girls thought it was funny and tried to not laugh before it slipped out of them. Social Media and mob mentality is a pox. Honestly user, I'm pretty bummed about this whole thing. These are just kids and none of this would have happened if the looney activists would have just left them alone.

youtu.be/t3EC1_gcr34

youtu.be/t3EC1_gcr34

youtu.be/t3EC1_gcr34

Kids were waiting for a bus, Injun and a group of nigs came up to them and started harrasing them

ONE of the highschool students made a true statement regarding what is NOT rape. Sorry if it rubs you the wrong way, roastie cunt.

>left gets mad over the first video
>right waves it off
>left shows a second video that backs up the first assertion and adds a second
>boys will be boys you are looking too far into it
left is going to devour those kids and the school and use the outrage with videos on the state's boards of education. you have no explanation on this

lol

So when do I get to see some of that Jow Forums magic against people such as Reza Aslan and Kathy Griffin. I want to hear her squeal in her beaker voice like last time.

IT DEMONSTRATES THEY'RE CLEARLY MINI-KAVANAUGHS READY TO RUN RAPE TRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so the fact that, in context, he was replying to the tape that was calling him a rape baby means nothing now?
You are losing again, because, again, you cutting out the context. You are so predictable it's boring.

CNN knowingly edited a video in order to encourage people to harm a minor.

that kike def gets the bullet
fuck him

>>right shows the long video in which it's obvious that the kids were being targeted by a bunch of retarded grown ups and were a victim of the situation
You forgot this part.

this

Quite impressive, fake news! But can you defeat, let alone TOUCH Donald J. Trump? And I'm not talking about Wharton graduate Donald J. Trump. I'm not talking about Trump Organization EVP Donald J. Trump either. Hell, I'm not even talking about 45th President of the US Donald J. Trump with the Twitter handle and Pence VP (with the Holy Book and being capable of both fag thundering and tranny banning), equipped with his covfefe, a 1000 hamberders, control of the Senate and Federal Court, with government shutdown enabled so he can build the wall and can ICE those spics while being an expert in golfing and making America great again.

If the archive got deleted, are there archives of it? If not we need to be prudent, because archives always get burned to the ground (internet archive is modern library of alexandria).

The second video I saw showed chief crying wolf being the aggressor. If anything happens to those kids, its a race war. It will go down and all you left fags will end up getting free helicopter rides.

Attached: 708a7422-f2f0-4bdf-8c2f-7ddf7a814a3f (1).jpg (720x712, 44K)

These kids are going to be the hill the liberals will die. Keep attacking kids you leftist faggot. See how that ends for you.

I can't understand what you are trying to say. The post is unintelligible.

based.

ah yes, jewish media trickery I see after watching this m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8kxeFb84iw

There was literal outrage here in Canada as our media parotted the US media for some reason even though a brief encounter between kids and liberal activists isn't newsworthy whatsoever

Too late

Attached: 388F8FF1-802E-461D-A0AE-1FBA28F3C164.jpg (518x747, 270K)

Attached: honey.png (629x1329, 541K)

Attached: honey 2.png (629x370, 37K)

It really isn't news worthy, is it?

>they were a victim!
>so its ok for them to be rape apologists
lmao womp womp
your explanation is shit
>because someone expressed Christians were rape babies its ok to scream out rape is OK if they enjoy it

I don't understand this narrative. So niggers were belittling them, therefore somehow they weren't mocking the Indian guy? The kids are clearly still fucking with him, the other footage changes very little.

that's because you are a faggot illegal mexican

Attached: 2rrgdz.jpg (620x349, 61K)

Show me on the doll where the scary words hurt you, dumb fuck.

Attached: 1494726824836.png (225x225, 7K)

Attached: honey 3.png (678x247, 19K)

>that time ResetEra called for the burning alive death of innocent children

Attached: 9C47C7BB-2BDE-4AA3-B191-8456F421E68D.jpg (1536x1854, 517K)

>what are archive sites.
lol, consequences will never be the same i'm afraid

God I'm glad someone said honey

Attached: honey 4.png (865x513, 4K)

get gassed you filthy yid

Based as fuck, maybe Gilette should do a commercial for all the leftie bullies instead

Attached: 1489983703938.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

what I want to know is how one gets this angry at something that doesn't even directly effect them

Attached: 1541613421832.png (900x845, 433K)

These people are genuinely insane

Fuck Yeah!

Attached: Hitler Mein Neger.jpg (289x292, 14K)

I hope all this shit is being archived, desu.

the point is, people cant fucking touch this in a response. there will be the 6 second clip shown everywhere, and all anyone can do is either ignore it or try to explain it and get labeled a shitbag rapist/apologist and have their credibility destroyed then used as fodder to get that person fired.

*affect

because they are mentally ill

Archive every.single.one. of these kikes.

To all anons who archived the tweets yesterday, bless you.

Archive.org doesn't archive everything

>jokes are bad unless it's some leftist doing it, then it's great!
Drink bleach.

>so its ok for them to be rape apologists
Who were they talking too? What was said prior to his comment to him? Why did the girls think it was so funny?

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire MAGA community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

I bet you are a piece of shit in real life too. So what if I came here illegally. And I ain't Mexican faggot. I am from Guatemala. Stop stereotyping all of us as Mexicans. Get out and actually meet people.

Attached: 1484527255486.png (400x400, 411K)

What about archive.is? Asking because I remember archiving a thread there last year and then I couldn't find it later.

Must destroy kids at all costs. This is something none of us should have ever heard about. 4 14 year olds kidnapped a girl and raped her; they were arrested the same day this came out. Not a peep about this in the news.

hahaha
>thinking deleting tweets will eliminate evidence

That's quite unsurprising. They are all literally insane there.
What's surprising is that so many would call for the death of an innocent child in public with their identity linked to the call for death.

It's a little too late for that. Names of tar--"persons of interests" has already been taken down. They will know the true meaning of consequences soon enough.

social media creates custom tailored echo chambers for everyone where their every opinion is always vindicated because they filter out any possible dissent.
as a result people have lost the ability to admit fault and ask forgiveness.
obviously as people's egos ballooned confrontation was inevitable.
we should just be grateful that all this is coming out before a tragedy occured.
maybe this will force some people to reconsider their own moral superiority.
obviously the extreme fringe will never admit fault over anything no matter how vile they become but maybe now they will go back to being isolated instead of put on pedestals.
and for the love of all that is good and decent maybe celebrities will learn to shut the fuck up and focus on being entertainers instead of moral authorities

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 415K)

Uma delicia :D

Guatemalans are subhuman filth. Get the fuck out of our country, monkey. You all look like sherpas. Can't tell the women from the men, same faces.

>user banned for advocating murder
awesome

sopa de subhumano, uma delicia

a general displeasure at the state of the world.
these people live miserable lives and they are looking for someone to blame so. whenever a story like this comes out they use it as an opportunity to vent their rage while feeding their own sense of moral superiority.
honestly Jow Forums is what it is specifically because of this mentality.
lonely disaffected people who take out their frustrations by insulting "jews" and "niggers" on a mongolian throat singing forum.
there is nothing wrong with venting but people need to keep in mind that it is mostly just impotent rage and should not let it affect their daily lives.

>with their identity linked to the call for death.
You're assuming they have the tools of reason, logic, and foresight at their disposal.

there are more sites than just archive.is newfriend

I'm staying and thanks for not making me show tits or gtfo.

t. shitposter with a hat.

>He actually got banned for it
Honestly the most surprising thing about that image.

Nobody gives a shit about red skin savages. If anyone deserves to be mocked it's those drunken, can't even win a fight against common germs, losers.

I'm starting to think a civil war is an actual possibility, things are really getting heated.

>that 1% fault
>bigots acting like bigots
>THE DAMN KID WOULD NOT MOVE
Haha reddit is so funny

Attached: IMG_20190122_190352.png (657x521, 206K)

No one wants to see your fat saggy tits pal

>I ain't Mexican
>I am from Guatemala
>T-that's better r-right?

Attached: pathetic.jpg (600x532, 33K)

nah, i think this incident really took the wind out of the leftist sails.
democrats aren't going to suddenly become republican overnight, and we are still facing demographic replacement.
i think this incident really took the fight out of a lot of the radicalised moderates though

I'm amazed at how easily people make assumptions about others these days. They apparently know everything about them. Even family wealth which considering the area probably isn't much.

>Our leaders haven’t improved the lives of most people in America. They can’t admit that because it would discredit them. So, instead they attack the very people they’ve failed. The problem, they’ll tell us, with Kentucky, isn’t that bad policies have hurt the people who live there. It’s that the people who live there are immoral because they’re bigots. They deserve their poverty and opioid addiction. They deserve to die young.

3 years of intense media warfare is taking its toll. They need to rest, it's not good for them what the media are shoving into their heads on a daily basis. It's unprecedented from my time the extent that the media is keeping them outraged. They are ill-equipped to deal with it

Our school systems aren't the best and I came to the United States when I was 14. Had to hide until I looked old enough to work in public. I missed going to high school. Thankfully the nice jewish lady at Catholic Charities taught me to speak a little english.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAKOs1Zm5Fo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)