What do you guys do for a living?

What do you guys do for a living?
Been labouring for my dad for a while now and completely fed up/out of ideas.

Attached: Cement_Mixer-400x400.jpg (400x400, 83K)

Be grateful you can work with your dad and not have to slave away with Mr. Shekelstein.

Perhaps you should show your dad how valuable you are and eventually take over in his place.

Alternatively, if your Dad could use an engineer or a finance guy, you could go to school for that while working for him. user is right that you're better off working with your Dad than Mr. Shekelbergstein.

WHY IS ANN ARBOR FILLED WITH FULL OF THESE MEAN, MEAN PEOPLE?

WORST PRETENTIOUS HYPOCRITE TOWN EVER

RURAL ANN ARBOR

I used to work with my dad doing stone masonry. I fucking hated every second of it. Now I work in Toronto for a film production company and I honestly miss the construction days. theres so much freedom working with your father. We would get off at great times every day, i would never have to drive or pack a lunch because he would drive and pack food for everyone.

Be thankful for what you are doing. Push through the grind. Its worth it. Ive been considering going back into the trade so i can take over the company myself.

Buy property on the edge of town for cheap. Wait 2 years to save taxes. Rent it out. Use equity loan to repeat. Wealthy in 10 years. Retire by 30.

Working at walmart for the past 14 years.

Attached: 15481807795185194473125152490503.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

I work at McDonalds and I voted for Trump

How's that treating you? A friend of mine started there less than a year ago and he's crushing it.

Comfy job supporting a very niche piece of communications hardware for £55k

this, instead of bitching about your place in life maybe try to think of ways to improve the business so you can eventually inherit the business from your father and pass it along to your own children.
legacies are important and worth preserving user.
if you dislike the current business model then think of other areas to expand into that you would be more suited to

ROCM architect
Working for HUAWEI

Attached: timg.jpg (500x429, 13K)

Learn the trade lad and start making serious P in a few years

Get all your tickets / qualifications / certificates for whatever trade youre in. You can either work for yourself in 10 years time or when the old fella fucks off - or instead just join a big site firm and get paid good money for doing fuck all graft cos of the health and safety etc.

What job is it btw?

I'm a stonemason/bricklayer. Started out working with my dad and fucking hated it. It grew on me now and make decent money. Plus don't have to work with women or niggers

bro just fucking kill yourself no one feels sorry for you

If you find a niche in the trade sector that doesn't require competing with turd world invaders and their shit stain enablers then there's a hell of a lot of money to be made contracting (as well as freedom)

Based

Routine to say the least.

Never asked for people to feel sorry for me. I am of my own making.

Attached: 15481811447984155016396994949108.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

live sound tech. mostly deal with big time leftist folk singers. anytime they start preaching politics I make them sound like dog shit for rest of the show. kind of my little inside joke.

If your dad owns a business, you are very lucky in many ways

Which ones?

>What do you guys do for a living?
I live with my parents and go to uni. Might have to actually find a job sooner or later because graduation is near or I might flunk, whatever comes and I just can't be a parasite anymore because they don't even have enough for themselves. I don't care about the future. Long before I came on Jow Forums in fact.

Attached: large.jpg (300x400, 38K)

a large variety, national tours and small time.

Go find that lying Indian faggot. He lives in Ypsilanti. Kick his ass, submit pics to Jow Forums.

T: Kazoo bro.

financial analysis for insurance company

I’m self employed, but at the moment I’m also finishing my mechanic apprenticeship working at a family friends shop.

My business is automotive related, currently selling used auto parts, as well as selling/in house financing used vehicles, slowly adding aftermarket parts. Once I finish my apprenticeship I’ll add on vehicle repairs/lube shop. As it requires the largest investment, I’m waiting until last to add new parts into the business. Then from there (haven’t decided yet) I’ll either branch out west in Canada, or south into the US.

I'm a researcher / teacher at a University.
No joke, don't really give a shit what you think.

Attached: QWCC5X0.jpg (660x780, 45K)

What subject?

How'd you get into that? What's it like?