Say it with me:

Say it with me:

Madame President.

Attached: 190120201838-03-kamala-harris-lead-image-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 36K)

Attached: 34565.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Say it with me:
OP a FAG

Attached: 6734E22E-9750-449A-B105-D76EAA7FF7E1.jpg (500x524, 51K)

i would eat her poop

Say it with me:

Madman President.

Attached: 1480264566827.jpg (2190x3000, 578K)

Attached: 1546264174325.jpg (700x436, 48K)

DNC establishment candidate

go fuck yourself jew

Attached: tulsi.jpg (1252x1252, 262K)

Mara Flynn and Kelly hollarn went in the room locked it and what do you know their cloths came off and oil came out all over their soft warm skins. They kissed passionately and grouped each other inappropriately. Mara rubbed Kelly's pussy as Kelly sucked on Mara's left breast. Mara put her tongue deep in to Kelly's throat. Mara slid her fingers in to Kelly's already wet pussy. Kelly rolled her eyes back and closed them in pleasure. Mara knew what she was doing and gave it speed. Kelly gasped for air as the temperature raised in the room. Kelly kissed Mara's neck and opened her mouth to give some teeth. Mara bit her lip then she took her fingers out and sucked on them. She smiled letting Kelly know she is a rare delicacy.

(You)
. Kelly put Mara on her back and let one drip off of her salivating tongue. Mara felt the shimmering fall between her legs glazing her lips. Kelly put her lips on to mara's lips. The sound alone made the hair on the back of Mara's neck standup. Mara griped her Tits as her jaw dropped trying to inhale or at least exhale. Kelly sucked on Mara's clit as she fingered her. Mara then felt Kelly put her tongue in and Kelly moaned as she did. Mara Flynn's pussy was pulsating viciously as she herself was rubbing it. She was edging So she pulled Kelly on top of her. Kelly rubbed her clit on Mara's clit. Both moaning started tribbing. Breathing heavily they came together. They lay there knowing their love would not be excepted in the society they lived in. Both cried and kissed one last time before they swallowed bottles of sleeping pills. One held the other in each other's arms as they sighed their last breath of eternal love.

more like madam nigger

Attached: 1516238347093.gif (280x203, 1001K)

oof! :^)

Attached: ice_screenshot_20190122-125931.png (490x342, 31K)

(You)
. Before they did Travis walks in and sees them both. Naked bodies in each other's arms unable to speak. Their eyes widen and nothing but whispers come out. He sits down to the feet of the bed. Rolls the computer chair near the bed. He looks at them both as they fearfully look back. He chuckles saying your not going to die but you wish you did. He sees Mara try to move in attempt to get back on her feet. Kelly seeing this does the same. He lets them knowing well they won't get far. Trembling both get passed the chair but not close enough to the door to leave. He stands up as he does they moan not being able to scream. He chuckles again walking past them to the door. When he opens the door they can't believe it. They squirm as fast their bodies allowed. Sitting back down he reminds them of what might happen out there. He is their last worry they should be worried about the bad men out there.

Think she rake in the Jamaican or Indian vote?

Attached: 6E671769-C139-48FE-8AA8-895B14A7418F.gif (499x310, 908K)

lol beaner thinks hes smart

Sorry I'd rather say thank you madam whilst eating pineapples out of Tulsi's cunt.

(You)
They stop and look at each other. They hear footsteps from the hallway. Looking back Kelly manages to ask for the door to be closed. He gets up and as he does they get a glimpse of those men. Feeling almost lucky at this point Kelly and Mara thank him. He sits back down and tells them those sleeping pills are defective. He grabs a hold of Mara and she freaks out but he disregards it. He puts her on the bed as he does he kisses her. As their lips apart thick saliva bridges Their lips. Mara blankly sees this but blushes unconsciously. Then he gets Kelly to lay her next to Mara. He lays her down as he turns Kelly grabs his wrist. He looks back to witness her trembling lips. Kneeling beside her he glides his lips over hers barely touching. He looks at their oily bodies and runs his hands over them. What in the hell is going on? He asks. They barely mumble anything close to being recognized as words. He lays between them and at this point he himself is nude. Mara and Kelly see his naked body. He had rubbed himself as he became fully erect. He opened Mara's legs and tasted her for the first time. She bit her lip as Kelly watching became wet. He saw this and rubbed Kelly's clit as he ate Mara.

(You)
Kelly moaned as tears fell from her cheeks seeing this he too became emotional. He grazed his shaft on Kelly's throbbing lips. He saw her glistening glazed lips. As he disappeared in to her she moaned and he gasped. Steam raised from their bodies as Mara felt him in her giving her orgasmic pleasure. Falling between them he caught his breath. He held their hands but they were cold. His heart sank. He looked over to Mara and saw her empty eyes staring at the ceiling. Jaw dropped he looked over at Kelly saw her eyes closed with dried tears on her cheeks. Whispering to himself his vision became blurry. He raised both of their hands to his lips and kissed them goodbye. The pills, he saw some left in the bottle. As the bottle dropped from his hands crashing to the floor. He felt their hands warm again. That time had passed with him. Unable to move they had hoped he wouldn't touch them. But he did more than that. After putting their cloths back and after some time of sobering. Kelly and Mara both in disbelieve that they almost died. He saved them out of his own selfish interest. They prepared to walk out saying what a pity and what a waste of life. As they reached for the door locked.

After a hour of trying the handle broke. In shock they sit wondering. If they woke up from these defective pills it won't be long before he wakes up. They tie him up to the bed and waite for him to wake. In the middle of the night they hear him mumbling. Inn fear they stay silent. Breathing heavy he looks for light but finds none. He sees their silhouette in the dark and calls out. Mara almost answers but stops herself. Kelly staying calm nodes at Mara letting her know that they should answer. Mara steps in light he sees her and remembers the bridge of Silva now a droll rolling down his cheek. She kneels beside him "hey Travis.....remember me? Unable to talk he blinks. "Why am I alive Travis? He shakes his head. "The pills didn't work Travis, that's why we are still alive. Kelly tells Mara to ask him about the door. Mara tells him you are wrong for doing what you did to us. He whispers but I loved you both. Mara lets him know they had moved on. Tell me how the door will open or else we will defiantly die. Travis regaining consciousness says why was he not clothed. Why is he still erect. Mara looks at his erection and looks back at him. He feels the rub and after a moment Mara tells him there now it's not.

When you're expecting a proper answer and all you get is that meth stare! :^)

Attached: 26814530_2296277707072701_9072771217644014077_n.jpg (576x576, 117K)

She stands up and asks again how will the door open. He tells them that there is a key next to the shelf. Kelly mentions that they broke the nob. He asks to be open. But they denied his request. He feels it dripping down his thigh. He looks at Mara. Mara cleans him up and puts cloths on him. He is opened but hardly able to move. They sit there for some time. He looks at Kelly she tells him forget about what we did and think how will we get out. He gets up opens the door and walks out. Mara and Kelly look and each other. When opened the door swung open in disbelieve they walk out. Life it seems not to have stopped even after death.

Who knew that shareblue are still working despite the shutdown in the US government.

She's NOT my president.

Who?
Sage

Honestly i hope that she win. Before you call me a shill, let me explain. If Trump is reelected in 2020, the Orange Man Bad madness will likely continue and will reach it's peak in 24'. The NPC crowd will get crazier and crazier and we all know that unless there's a miracle, they will elect the most insane and radical progressive commie, like AOC. If you have a Weimar fetish and you want to live in a 3rd world country by 2030 well i guess it's the right path. Now if Trump loses to a *relatively* normal Dem (one who do not advocate for literal open borders, abolishing ICE, taxing the middle class to death, abolishing the electoral college, banning hate speech and turning every hospital into VA standard facilities) in 20', unless the elected president fuck things badly, which is a good news for republicans, he or she will likely get reelected in 2024. By 2028, everyone will have forgotten about Trump and things will settle down. Commies will be irrelevant again, and there will be only 2 outcomes : Either there will be a republican backlash (like always after 2 mandates of the same party), or an another *normal* democrat will be elected (doubt it). Think long term. Trump is a blessing for the right but he's also a gift to accelerationist commies. You can't redpill half of a nation in 5 years.

Came here to post this

Madame President!

that worked really well in 2016...

M̶o̶m̶m̶y Madame President

Attached: tulsi.jpg (3527x2351, 1.65M)

willie Brown's cocksleeve

American hater.

Ends justify the means.

Keep the taco bowl engagement 2020!

This mutt fucked a married Willie Brown to get ahead in her career.
I can't wait to see the feminists explain this glass-ceiling-breaker's lie-on-your-back-to-get-ahead "example" to young girls

>putting another unlikable cunt up againt Trump
It like they dont want to win.

Attached: 1535324223441.gif (300x300, 3.77M)

Madame Got Kicked Out During The Preliminaries And Begged Her Voters To Vote For The Establishment Candidate.

Am I doing it right? Yes I am. You didn't think the DNC would allow just about any candidate, would you?