Germany, YES! Based Merkel continues pursuing Hitlers dream of a German dominate European continent

>French President Emmanuel Macron and Chancellor Angela Merkel on Tuesday signed a new friendship treaty that is designed to deepen the Franco-German friendship, bring ties to a "new level".

>French President Emmanuel Macron hit out at those "spreading lies" about the treaty and stressed the importance of French-German reconciliation.

>"Those who forget the value of French-German reconciliation are making themselves accomplices of the crimes of the past. Those who ... spread lies are hurting the same people they are pretending to defend by seeking to repeat our history," Macron said.

>However, French Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault told DW TV that he would have liked to see Tuesday's accord go further.

>"This is not a revolution," Ayrault said. "You could even say that it could have been more amibitious — more daring."

>Given the political difficulties and the resurgence of nationalism in both countries, Ayrault said "we have a duty to be daring. You can't be ambitious without being daring. That's lacking a little. Even though I do view it as a positive step overall."

Combines the french and german military.

Massive giveaways of tax money to defense contractors and banks.

More refugees.

Is this is a good thing or a bad thing?

Attached: Capture.png (748x638, 434K)

Literally the 6gorillian goy

Also the french army is now allowed to put down riots in germany and the other way around, brave new world

Uh oh, it's getting to that time again

Attached: bomber harris.jpg (373x264, 8K)

the EU is dead.

Reminds me of that George Friedman book.
>China collapses
>Russia balkanizes
>Turkey and Iran fight for dominance over the Middle East
>Turkey becomes belligerent against US
>Japan fully remilitarizes and begins to oppose US in the Pacific
>A German-Franco bloc arises in Europe and allies with Japan and Turkey against the US
>The US begins to pump money, weapons and tech into Poland making into a serious regional power
>ww3 in 2050. US, UK, Poland against German-Franco bloc, Turkey and Japan

Two niggers lovers,we will crush them

>Combines the french and german military.
So France gave Germany more stuff?

So sick of these traitors.

Fuck off, no more brother wars

Awww yeah. Finally we can import the finest negros and export our best Ahmeds. Truly we never had a better friend than France.

I didn't write the book retard.

Nah, senpai.
You guys set up China with Nazi economic and political structure so that you can test the next phase in your economic experiment.
Next time?
You ll try to attack Cina, if the experiment is succesfull.

Poor little sourmerkel wants to save her career
Let her pledge all she wants

HAHAHAHAHAHA
This is so true.
Hitler was garbage, but Merkel is great.

sounds like a good setup to invade Paris again

Brits been fucking up France and Germany for centuries

Wow only twenty years into this new century and the French are already set to be tasting German jack boots.

Yeah really fucking them over by stopping them from conquering and subjugating each other

I read the treaty from start to finish. 28 aeticles or so.

Article 4/7/8 -> WTF

Macron gave France to Germany, the nuke, the UN seat, our military assets etc ...

THIS IS GETTING REAL NIGGA

That is about right. Germany gave nothing, since the thing they have is car factories.

Why are you delusional island monkeys alwayd hallucinating up some revanchist german sheme?
This blanda up is not one sided and the jackboot belongs to france (as they sre still militarily active) while we supply the money. Tard.

We already entered the euro for you back then and hold the debts of all those fiscally incompetent romanic nations.
Were as bound to this project as are you.

So this merger being brought to the front of politics has nothing to do with the unrest in France at the moment? What I'm talking about isn't a fantasy.