Infopill me on bannon. why isn't he working for trump anymore? i wasn't following it when it happened

infopill me on bannon. why isn't he working for trump anymore? i wasn't following it when it happened.

Attached: 800px-Steve_Bannon_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (800x1067, 91K)

bump. someone fucking answer

Not racist enough :3

He worked for Bolognasonaro last year.

Bannon's kind of a faggot. He's got a gay vision for the future, i hope he is wrong.

Search the archives or even google you retarded thread-sliding faggot

Ivanka asked her daddy to fire him because all her besties said he was a meany.

>He's got a gay vision for the future
What's that vision?

Sloppy Steve is STILL trying to Subvert Trump's base. He controls all the e-celebs snd shit

Attached: 1520907840757.png (604x625, 572K)

He's going to federal prison

Attached: 1546366428548.jpg (2071x1258, 1.77M)

either both have moved on to do their parts respectively

distancing each other for pr reasons

or bannon got pissed he cowtowed to those certain people we all like to talk about on here.

trump used bannon to gain power and discarded him when he became upstart

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

Attached: 1535037977725.png (1086x938, 870K)

>infopill me on bannon. why isn't he working for trump anymore? i wasn't following it when it happened.
see the copypasta anti-bannon shills? those are people working for him, perpetuating the theater that he and trump had a falling out.

all. part. of. da. plan.

oops, sorry bannon.

He was the one leaking literally EVERYTHING about the Trump White House in its early days.

>Le alcoholic WoW man
he's nobody

>He was the one leaking literally EVERYTHING about the Trump White House in its early days.
to destabilize the media apparatus, plug up internal leaks, and identify connections between DC and the media companies. It worked.

>to destabilize the media apparatus, plug up internal leaks, and identify connections between DC and the media companies. It worked.
No. Bannon is going to prison you fat fuck.

DID YOU READ TRUMP'S STATEMENT? Bannon is a fat sloppy faggot STILL USING BLACK CUBE TO TRY AND SHILL HIS SUBVERSIVE BULLSHIT TO UNDERMINE TRUMP.

>No. Bannon is going to prison you fat fuck.
do you work from home doing this?

>DID YOU READ TRUMP'S STATEMENT? Bannon is a fat sloppy faggot STILL USING BLACK CUBE TO TRY AND SHILL HIS SUBVERSIVE BULLSHIT TO UNDERMINE TRUMP.
if I believe every statement I read in the media, then I must believe everything the FBI and democrats tell me in the media as well, right? It's not like people are using the media apparatus like a tool for power. Right?

I believe Trump and I don't give a fuck what you say or what Bannon says because his actions are disgusting and he's evil. That's why Mueller is gonna throw him in federal prison next to Rodger Stone.

>I believe Trump and I don't give a fuck what you say or what Bannon says because his actions are disgusting and he's evil. That's why Mueller is gonna throw him in federal prison next to Rodger Stone.
just a suggestion - get new copy pasta. stop using those same images of bannon. It's becoming super obvious the shilling pattern. Just get a new one.

also stop being so aggressive. find other pathological responses in the threads.

Has read books of interest, beyond that, who knows?

He represented the voter’s wishes and mandate, so clashed 24/7 with shadow governor Jared, and Don wasn’t about to banish angelface’s hubby, so Steve took the hit. You really think (((they))) would just step aside that easily after one measely election?

Go to bed Jared

He never ceased to work for Trump, he just went dark

He's a GabHard now

I'm certain about 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Thing is if you read "Fire and Fury", it's pretty clear that Bannon was alarmed by the influence of Jared and Ivana. He decided that Trump was no longer fit to lead Trumpism because he couldn't put aside family loyalty. Therefore, Bannon needed to take over the mantle of Trumpism.
Trump correctly saw it as a stab in the back and jettisoned Bannon.

Attached: firefurymentions.png (819x481, 26K)

How did it work? How did leaking Trump's calls with Mexico do anything but make Trump look weak? Bannon did good on the campaign but he never should have got in the WH.

>How did it work? How did leaking Trump's calls with Mexico do anything but make Trump look weak? Bannon did good on the campaign but he never should have got in the WH.
baited the media into looking as corrupt as they were. those first few months were a maelstrom of the media looking like assclowns and subversive to the whitehouse. this furthered the tailspin they are in now.

those calls had nothing of value within them. It also put whitehouse staff who were (and still are) anti-trump into a manic mode thinking they could subvert as well.

It also then caused a huge falling out between leakers and the apparatus. It's questionable whom to trust now at nearly every level.

>How did it work? How did leaking Trump's calls with Mexico do anything but make Trump look weak? Bannon did good on the campaign but he never should have got in the WH.
also I'd aruge , it drew public attention to the problem of the media. It raised the volume and made the FBI/Russia thing look just as silly as the constant flow of leaks did.

Coordinated chaos.

Dicks...dicks everywhere

He started an Irish bar band...

Attached: bannonlive.jpg (600x450, 227K)

Now appearing at the Thirsty Leprechaun...

Attached: 00R0R_3NsB3qOe8AR_600x450.jpg (600x450, 40K)