Be me

>be me
>white man
>go to dollar store nearby for a drink
>spic woman is in there throwing a tantrum about food stamps and trump
>says she wants to "go to trump tower and wait for the mother fucker then shoot him"
>too poor for a phone so i can't record her and have her arrested

Attached: sad.jpg (650x650, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assurancewireless.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but this didn't happen and you're a faggot

It did happen, and you're a faggot.

You should have picked up a liter of mountain dew, and beat her over the head with it.

Everyone clapped

Just wait the entire white population of the US will soon witness the shitskin chimpout when welfare never comes back. Then can all go back to Africa. Niggers get more $ than I would with a college degree job just by procreating. Fuck the system shut it down

why do you even care if someone wants to be poor and retarded let them

Dude, they would not have gotten their march stamps yet anyways.
They have had zero negative impact YET.

fuck off poorfaggot hope you starve to death

Remind her that she's too poor to buy a gun or bullets.

You don't threaten Trump around me and think you're going to get away with it. This cunt just happened to catch me at a bad time in my life.

...while the beaner bitch is probably illegal, getting SNAP, TANF Sect 8 and Medicaid, AND an Obama phone.

>the irony

They've already gotten their Febbary stamps and since niggers can't budget, they'll be chomping out when their stock runs out. I give em a week tops.

If EBT doesn't come back ever again you can guarantee you will be getting a democrat politician in 2020.

You're delusional. I'm poor as fuck and I still vote Republican. There's a lot more white people just like me.

where the fuck is your Obama phone?

Don't have one nor do I want it. If I can't afford an actual phone, then so be it.

Looks like she got away with it and you're literally that meme that doesn't do shit then boasts to pol.

How could I do anything without a camera, retard. Think before you post.

Dumbass

Spic probably did not read the sign
"Plan out your spending accordingly"

You're why you dont have a phone tho think. Refusing free shit when your poor is the sinful kind of pride the burn in hell kind.

I have too much pride in myself to accept a free phone that is only free because of some irrelevant nigger.

>too poor for a phone

Get a free smart phone from the government, if you're one of several government programs, or are able to show low income, etc. I just got mine. You only get like 350 talk minutes per month, but texting is free, and it has a camera. Start the application process here:

assurancewireless.com/

>Implying there'd be any Democrats left alive by then.

TFW you get February's benefits in advance and use them all well before February starts.

Reagan created that program. It's a 15$ voucher for phone service originally intended for the elderly and disabled.

Fuck dat shit I want unlimited. Yall's RAYCISS

another month and the chimpout will be epic. a lot of states have already loaded february's ebt allotment, so they've probably already burned through it. when they're broke by the end of first week of february, they'll lose what little mind they have.

going to be fun to watch.

>white man
> still poor

Attached: B5F765A1-F334-4524-8B2D-ABF145400A58.jpg (1242x691, 908K)

You can purchase more minutes.

:^)

Oy fucking vey! What about my 4G goyim?

The network is indeed 4G. Now about those extra minutes... And perhaps you would like to upgrade your phone? Yes, I can tell you're a man of taste.