Bone marrow transplant laws in US

Jow Forums,

I got contacted by the national bone marrow transplant project or whatever after my genetic results with the department of defense bone marrow registry matched a person who needs a transplant. I did some more testing and they have confirmed that I am a suitable donor but they won’t tell me anything about the recipient other than their age and gender. I am having strong reservations about doing this when I cannot be compensated and when my bone marrow might go to save the life of a nigger.

Talk me out of this, please.

Attached: FBF55F0C-9B31-403A-9212-7E53C0D8E121.png (620x349, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0ZZAYx5LiY
lifenews.com/2018/01/08/doctors-are-euthanizing-patients-and-harvesting-their-organs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No worries, user. Bone marrow is race specific

>Race is only skin colour!

no but seriously your bone marrow would never be accepted by a negroid body they lack evolutionary traits and their body will attack the new bone marrow because it knows its from another species.

I had the same issue with a kidney.
They want you to PAY for your half of the transplant yourself. You're not allowed to know who the donor is, probably because they don't exist and they just want some biopsy tests on you.

You've got the leverage here, not them. Tell them to pony up the details or take a hike. It would be a shame if it was a loli who needed the transplant.

Let’s pull bone marrow and throw it the fuck away after testing it, instead of just drilling a small hole and extracting a sample....

Yup, it’s the DNA of a faggot!

If you are a bone marrow match you can safely assume they are extremely close to you in ethnicity.

A faggot with a potential blood infection* bone marrow isn't safe to access.

And seriously for what purpose do we do these procedures? Think about that. It's probably going to be part of an attempt to cure a HIV patient.

>my bone marrow might go to save the life of a nigger.
unlikely, a nigger wouldn't be compatible, it has to be very close genetically to you

what if its going to a fag tho

I agree that it is likely to help someone who is genetically inferior, however, I don’t believe doctors as a whole are removing organs/body tissue solely for biopsy under the pretenses of transplanting it. Should he do it? Fuck no, unless it’s his family member. They’ll say anything to get your blood, I’m quite surprised they aren’t allowed to simply lie to get the desired result, as the police can.

Forgot to double sage my bad

Why the fuck are you donating anyway? They'll cut up one of your limbs, open up the fucking bone and take the stuff inside, leaving you with a hollow bone like a bird.
Does bone marrow grow back?

It wouldn't save a negro, but they'd just take that marrow and make a chicken-bone soup or purple drank out of it.

Frankly I’m not familiar with the process, but I assume it involves cutting though a small section of skin and muscle to access bone, which they would drill through then suck/scrape the required amount out.

>it is likely to help someone who is genetically inferior
most likely someone genetically similar

It's a possibility, but OP is a faggot too.

Promethazine mixes with only the finest of marrows

They take it out of your hip from behind. I want to know who the person is but they won’t let us potentially know each other until after a year. We can anonymously communicate for the first year.

desu, I want to say I’ll do it but I want cash. Lots of cash.

What I mean to say is that if one has a failing heart without having provoked it through irresponsible actions, they are inferior in some way, presumably genetically

Yes, marrow grows back.

>save the life of a nigger.

Maybe that's why they don't want anyone to know.
I wouldn't want to help a nigger too.

Attached: 1521379642191.png (300x250, 18K)

Put an ad on Craigslist for butt-coins, with instructions for boomers on how to acquire.

its gonna' hurt. they take it from your pelvic bone.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0ZZAYx5LiY

Not nearly as bad as I imagined it. Still, they skipped the part where they drilled into the bone.

>I cannot be compensated
Then why would you even consider it if they aren't paying?
>when my bone marrow might go to save the life of a nigger
Basically impossible.

DONT DO IT OP

>We can anonymously communicate for the first year.
I guess they will monitor that communication, wont they?

It doesn’t hurt unless you are gay

What about anesthesia?

My command knows about it and they’re leaning on me to “do the right thing.” My wife is worried I’ll be nondeployable for months and then if something happens after that I’ll get kicked out and then lose out on my retirement gibs

What if you dont they make you a suicedy and take it anyways?

I just lost a friend in Canada suddenly due to Lymphoma in his early 30s. Apparently the paki doctors kept giving him tylenol and refused to do tests. He went back like 20+ times and was deemed a hypochondriac. On his death bed they diagnosed stave 4 lymphoma. He was 32.

I don't know much about it, but lymphoma, especially if you're young and treated, is very survivable (like 95%+). How does a 32 y/o White guy die in Canada of lymphoma suddenly???

Chances are if you're White you'll only match with whites, from what I know. Maybe some Nazi Biologists can chime in, but FUCK CANADA and its "HEALTH CARE".

Attached: RAGE666.png (480x261, 274K)

Yeah, it has to be sent through the donor center program office
It’s done under general or regional anesthesia

depending on who it is it's going to and how much they're willing to pay you, they could just off you and take it.

Attached: 12417930_10153557488028124_401397784396447503_n.jpg (960x840, 55K)

>leafs getting euthanised by shitskin doctors in their own hospitals

LMAO

Attached: 1548113368783.png (466x470, 471K)

So... what's the dilemma? If you have a problem with it then don't do it.

Don't do it, I had this done and they took all the marrow. Made soup with it they did, you can imagine my face. Some people right?

Attached: 432B29F2-A55B-4573-BC04-591DF6777D98.gif (295x221, 773K)

Shut the fuck up you stain on the human species.

Attached: 26o__laughing_laughing_d.jpg (300x286, 8K)

There is no way you're going to be matched with a nigger if you're not a nigger.

t. worked medical education for a company that makes the multiple myeloma meds.

I want to know what is the likelihood of a 32 year old fit white male dying of lymphoma suddenly?

>I cannot be compensated

Attached: 1541873627359.jpg (241x267, 7K)

On what basis?

I take it they take ethnicity when taking blood/other samples/organs, and due to genetic reasons, do not match interspecies?

I know tall white guy knocking up a petit asian in the east is considered a health risk among asian doctors, because the body/head is likely to break them and cause them to bleed out etc. Nobody talks about this because its "racist" (despite the chinks/gooks/nips desiring BWC genes)

Or even worse..
It could go to save a nigger life saving Jew.

>Bone marrow is race specific
that can't be true, race is a social construct

I'd want to know if I was dealing with a fellow fashy goy or an ORANGE MAN BAD.

Well, the Jews told me so.
They use a lot of big, sciency words so they must know what they are talking about!

>My command knows about it and they’re leaning on me to “do the right thing.”

fuck your command, they can't tell you to do this and they know it.

Is this anonymous source someone in the service or what? I can't imagine a commander intentionally volunteering a soldier/sailor/marine/ airman under his command to be non-deployable. It fucks up his roster and he'll have to look for some one to replace you

I personally would encourage you to do it because it's an amazing thing to help another person, and something you could take pride in. But don't let anyone, especially your command, pressure you into it or you'll just end up bitter

>I cannot be compensated
if its so vital , theres gotta be a way to sell

NO! Save any and all body parts for family and friends. Not fucking strangers who aren't even going to pay you for your time and pain. Only give free body parts to friends and families.

Fuck you, leafs, you voted diversity.

>lifenews.com/2018/01/08/doctors-are-euthanizing-patients-and-harvesting-their-organs/

Doctors are Euthanizing Patients and Harvesting Their Organs

The medical system is working through logistical issues and ethical concerns that don’t come up for non-MAID [“medical assistance in dying,” Canada’s euphemism for lethal injection euthanasia] donors.

For one thing, the dying process becomes more medicalized. Patients need to undergo sometimes uncomfortable and inconvenient medical tests to see if their tissues and organs are viable for transplant.

SUPPORT LIFENEWS! If you like this pro-life article, please help LifeNews.com with a donation!

If someone is getting medical assistance in dying and wants to donate their organs, they have to be in a transplant-capable hospital, close to an operating room.

‘We’re trying to reduce the impact of organ donation on the last few hours of their life. We want it to be a time they enjoy with their friends and family and leaves everyone with lasting memories, not of a hospital,’ says Dr. Adrian Robertson, medical director of Transplant Manitoba’s Gift of Life program. (Lyzaville Sale/CBC)…

“Most patients would prefer to die at home,” Robertson says. “So this is an extra burden to the patient. That’s explained to them, and in some ways signifies their interest in donation that they’re willing to forgo that part of the beauty of medical assistance in dying and take on this extra burden of donation.”

Part of the burden could be refraining from alcohol and recreational drugs, which would be part of the assessment and consent process.

>DO NOT EVER DONATE ORGANS UNLESS IT IS A FUCKING WHITE FASCIST ORGANIZATION BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE CONTROLLED BY LEAFS THAT NEED TO BE SHOT

Attached: trump steak.png (604x686, 529K)

There are so many lymphomas I couldn't give you a useful range. Lymphomas are mostly very treatable when young, the problem is when they're bad they're really bad. So tl;dr: low chance overall, but not entirely out of the ordinary.

You are a "match" because your entire genetic profile is close to the patients. So biologically you are both going to have similar traits, including your ethnicity.

Anecdotally, in all my case reviews it was always asian name-asian name, white name-white name, and black name-black name. Never saw an interracial pairing.

Idk about the options you get in more socialized countries when it comes to medicine but I don't use a doctor unless they're willing to throw a gauntlet of tests at me. I went in for diarrhea and indigestion with my current doc and he poked me in the stomach and referred me to a gastro to get scoped. H. pylori boom done. It's really nice if you have some money in the bank and good credit. Sorry about your friend but if he could he should have found a doc that would listen.

the rich elitist faggot that's literally stealing your life blood isn't going to write back you lonely sack of shit

the proteins won't match, even if they ignore race, the proteins speak for themselves

Yeah we both came from CEE, he was actually arrested for being a racist. Maybe that had something to do with his death. You don't know the shit storm that is going to go down in Canada

Attached: intermarium.jpg (204x247, 12K)

>this is a canadian problem

Never thought of this. I signed up for the bone marrow registry after my dad died from leukemia, but I backed out until I get life insurance because the bone marrow registry is how my dad found out about his leukemia. I dont want to screw myself by having a preexisting condition.

He went over a dozen times to ERs with his family at the paki/shitskin docs, most of whom accused them of being racist. Yes, come in with swollen lymph nodes and super high fever etc for weeks and be called a racist, given a Rx for tylenol or advil.

He was 32 and healthy, no family history of lymphona/cancer, he didn't even drink or smoke (rare I know).

>You are a "match" because your entire genetic profile is close to the patients. So biologically you are both going to have similar traits, including your ethnicity.

>Anecdotally, in all my case reviews it was always asian name-asian name, white name-white name, and black name-black name. Never saw an interracial pairing.

Interracial breeding never works. Interracial. What a shocker. Please use your knowledge on this basketweaving forum to recommend when to give your dna/organs to a fellow person, my friend, a slav, unironically said he would donate his organs to fellow European/Whites if he ever died. I'm sure that will never happen in Canada. Trudeau et al need to see the guilletoine

Attached: tinder roast.gif (540x304, 1.49M)

This, you're completely safe user. Donating marrow hurts like a bitch but you can rest assured it is going to a whiter person (assuming you are also white)

Can you elaborate?

Attached: antoinette.jpg (650x513, 46K)

I will explain.

Transplants work on a national or even global level.

Next time an American will be sick, who knows who in the world will have a matching DNA component? Maybe it will be a Chink or some Arab. Go figure.

The goal of bone marrow transplant is to have a database as global as possible.

If you send cells to countries when they need it, they will reciprocate later.

Just to let you know, even if you, individually, help a jigger in Africa, the overall balance is still in favour of white Europeans and Americans, because it is us who have the best diagnostic tools.

All the best user. Do it otherwise the global system will be crippled and maybe one day there will be no shitskin ready to donate to your leukaemic kid

Why the fuck would you give away your bone marrow if you are not being compensated for it.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like you were close to him and it could have been because of negligence that his disease progressed that far.

>What a shocker. Please use your knowledge on this basketweaving forum to recommend when to give your dna/organs to a fellow person, my friend, a slav, unironically said he would donate his organs to fellow European/Whites if he ever died.
The best organ/marrow donors are your immediate family. Your race is basically your extended family, so your friend can rest easy knowing that he'll benefit one of them.

The bone produces marrow itself

The proteins are the building blocks the cells are made of, for a successful transplant they have to be compatible.
Genes are the blueprints for making proteins, so they are hereditary.
People of your family will have almost the same proteins as you, people of a different race have very different proteins. Someone of your same race might have the same proteins, or a close match.

What part of 20-30+ cumulative ER visits do you not understand? One doc did his entire family but deemed him a psych case, of course, a paki-shit that had never run any tests and claimed them false.

Anyways, any time you see a leaf, knock them the fuck out.

Yes my point is he was a slav. Not too many these days. All Niggers, Pakis, Chinks, Flips, etc.

I even offered my own blood, which was refused for (((unknown))) reasons despite being slavs. Be ready to fight, Pence is going to invade Cazuela, and if he's for real, maybe Canada (!!!). Trudeau may be beheaded, along with his Somali immigration minister which I would do myself.

but user how are they going to get the marrow for the matza balls?

Attached: 1504970710496.png (400x803, 95K)

my cousin had leukemia and needed a marrow translant to save his life. I don't know if they knew the donor at the time but my aunt's family sends christmas cards and stuff now.