WEW! Cov Lads called Black Classmate "NIGGER" by holding up 1 & 2 Fingers says CNN's Kristen Powers

>CNN political analyst and USA Today columnist Kirsten Powers bizarrely claimed on Monday that Covington Catholic High School students referred to a black classmate as a racial slur with silent hand gestures to their harassers — who were actually saying the word.

>The Black Hebrew Israelites also compare the students to dogs and hyenas and challenge them to a fight. At one point, as Powers notes, the harassers shouted at the students: “Ya’ll got one n***er in the crowd!”

>The CNN analyst then claims one of the two students who responded to the slur, held up one finger — in her mind, “apparently referring to the one black boy in the group.”

>Powers then reiterates the claim that the students were describing a classmate as this particular racist slur by making a hand gesture, asking Soave: “[I]s that what you call referencing a black classmate as N—–? “not reacting perfectly?”

Attached: CNN’s Kirsten Powers: Covington Students Called Classmate ‘N***er’ with Hand Gesture.png (731x981, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V5zZ4
twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/1087354931378561024
twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/1087311986982043648
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>The charge came as several newspapers alleged widespread racism among Covington Catholic High School students, past and present. (over "blackface" at pep rallies)

archive.is/V5zZ4

Attached: CNN’s Kirsten Powers: Covington Students Called Classmate ‘N***er’ with Hand Gesture 2.png (1102x870, 180K)

Attached: CNN’s Kirsten Powers: Covington Students Called Classmate ‘N***er’ with Hand Gesture 3.png (833x521, 90K)

ban assault fingers

Yea this isn't reaching at all. The fact the media is so bent on attacking teenage boys should really infuriate the public more than it is.
In a world that makes sense, CNN would be on fire right now. I hate this place.

Hahaha Fuck You Nigga

Attached: Buttermilk.webm (500x360, 253K)

twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/1087354931378561024

I want to know the hand gesture to start using it at niggers

twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/1087311986982043648

Reminder to spread this in all Covington High threads.

Attached: facecrime.png (1266x356, 58K)

Apparently.......it's just holding up your...index finger. Ooooooooohhhhhh.

I hope some nigger rapes and kills her after sticking his finger up her ass

You hold up one finger and I'll hold up two! Didn't you know that means nigger?

Lmao these people are fucking nut jobs.

open season on these so-called reporters when?

Attached: IMG_1675.jpg (1024x653, 69K)

Wat kind have dog is that

Why can't they just accept that they lost this one and move on?

>in her mind

Actually lol'd irl

Attached: 1399242592560.jpg (340x317, 14K)

what a punchable, rapeable face on this cunt

supreme mental gymnastics

Shit really went down hill quickly in the last decade

Because they are propagandists, it's never been more apparent than it I'd now (it was pretty apparent during the Benghazi shit though).

so the ok sign means white power
smiling is violence and racism
and now the peace sign means nigger?

this is getting out of hand.
just making up straight bullshit now, and not being challenged by her peers or bosses

soberingly relevant

Rofl

Here's a better one for the meme war

Attached: Face Crime Meme.jpg (942x1039, 228K)

Another

Thats not a fucking dog you mong its Caitlynn Jenners cat

>Even tho they did nothing wrong, they are still in the wrong for being white.

What do these idiots in the media expect whites to do? To get on their knees and bow when angry brown people confront them.
If that's the case then its time rich white liberal areas are forced to take in "diversity" Section 8 housing should be on every corner. Their white private schools should be 50% non white as well.

Lets see how long they put up with that shit.

Attached: face crime.png (960x430, 409K)

Because they've been ordered to spin this as a racist attack or they'll lose their jobs

>Black racists literally yelling at a black kid that he is a nigger
>White kid does something with his hand
>CNN Pundit: "That white kid just called him a nigger!"

Attached: 1496517307696.jpg (614x642, 60K)

but

>IN HER MIND!!!

Indelible in the hippocampus!!!

Attached: 1538783557628.jpg (638x501, 86K)

THEY DID WHAT?
Fuck these students they deserve to be drawn and quartered!

Yes but in my mind all the white boys were screaming “Hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes and NNNNNNNIGGGGGGGERRRRRR”

I honestly don't know how you mutts have the gaul to call us "Britcucks", after this shitshow.
Nowhere on the planet do we see this level of racial self-loathing and neurosis shitted out. You are now officialy Cuckcentral.

They are niggers. Screen cap this, CNN. Niggers are niggers. And when ebt and stamps run out, we're all going to remember why.

Well you see
We still have our guns bitch

Styxx reveal yourself you mong

Attached: 1521894795967.png (500x363, 532K)

WUT

There really isn't reasoning with these people anymore. Idk what happened but in the last few years these leftists who run the media have just absolutely lost it. They aren't living in our reality anymore and it's becoming very scary and very dangerous

Very nice

Attached: 1533980467084.jpg (1024x457, 68K)

They will never admit that they are wrong, that their entire belief system is based on contradictory lies and that they are pawns in an elite chessgame, that they can't argue or meme and that they are lame psychos who nobody likes or would follow that are being funded by jewish billionaires and NGOs which are really just unaccountable government bureaucracies and that they are acting as enforcers of the status quo.

They think the reason we won is because we were louder, more obnoxious, cruder and scarier. So they think by doing that harder, while deplatforming and doxxing us for mob violence, they will win

Attached: 1520307523757.png (1908x1552, 508K)

If 17,000,000 died in the holocaust, why do the Jews only want the world to remember 6,000,000?
Isn't that rather racist?

Imagine your race being so superior that your pure presence makes negros feel like you are oppressing them. The reason behind all of this is that they know that whites are the most liked race by women of all other races. They know that whites will just outbreed them with their own women. That's why their racial survival instincts kick in and they just pump out 1 baby every year in order to compete. And they even go further, they whore around to sleep with as many different women as possible, to even pump out more babies. That's why there is such an extreme amount of black single mothers.

First rule of progressivism: Everything is a win, even a loss. "We didn't lie, we were just starting a conversation!"

they're desperate to shift the narrative back to evil drump MAGA racists

they can't stand that they took an L this hard

Attached: 1503464787958.png (891x699, 91K)

It a Pygmy Capra I am going to adopt one when I get some money

I feel like im taking crazy pills!

They're at the point where they can say smiling should result in assault if you're white. They haven't lost a thing.

Someone post the picture of a finger with an afro saying "you can call me finga"

do it without the quotation for context, just stamp "facecrime" over the kids face and bait them into using it unironically

How do you pronounce a word with your fucking hand?

Once again it's proven: liberalism is a mental disorder.

Wow.

is the goal to provoke a civil war then become more authortarian in the aftermath or some shit? what's the end goal?

Progressivism isnt a politucal stance, its a personality type. Leftists are easily herded like cattle into the kill chute. If you say the right words on their way down the shoot they will even destroy the people trying to warn them that theyre about to die.

Leftists ARE the zombie apocalypse.

The fact that they're doubling down on it all is only better for us.
This is definitely getting people pushed to our side.

Throw the Jew down the well!

Holy Shit you fucking lost already. LET IT GO.

Attached: wheat cakes.png (298x378, 184K)

But they're fucking WHITE.

ITS 2019

NOT OKAY!!!!!

Animal Farm > 1984

Fight me

IOTBW

We should run with this, meme the index finger into a hate symbol

>Your cursor
Is backwards

I think what the journocrat was implying was that the two fingers were held up as a correction as in oh wait there are two black kids here. I went to public schools in California my whole life but form the little I've interacted with catholic kids it doesn't hold water.

Yes. The jews want to end the white majority because whites are not as easily manipulated as blacks and brown therefore whites are a speedbump to their world power. Only whites countries are successful and free. Asian countries are successful but all asians submit to communism and the collective

Because unlike you and other conservatives they accurately view life as conflict. Which means there is no such thing as defeat or moving on. There is only the next battle.

If you want to "defeat" these people you will have to do the same. The war is internal to your person. There is no cessation of hostility. You will never reach peace at the end of the road. Your goal must be to remove all power from them. If you got this journalist fired you'd then have to move on by finding more ways to harm and negate her existence within your power. You'd also have to do so to those that capitulated to your demands in firing her.

You people treat the world like commerce. If you are expecting some kind of 'customer service' by complaining, if if you get it you are losing. You are still in a relationship wherein you've accepted their ownership of anything. The goal isn't to get them to conform. It's to cause them to not exist and for you to occupy their positions.

These people are out of their goddamned minds.

More importantly, not challenged by we the people. Imagine if they and our "representatives" pulled 1% of all this shit back in the day. They openly want to destroy us and our country and do so in comfort while getting paid.

>
Fucking Bizarro world. ALL of them just completely ignore the niggers spewing hate and the injun who yelled "you white people go back to Europe, this is not your land". Meh, completely irrelevant yet it's why this all happened, why they started their cheer, then why drumfaggot went over

Attached: 0001-07.jpg (800x627, 146K)

They're desperate to salvage their original narrative, but they keep digging themselves into a deeper hole

It's a transdog

Anyone and everyone that sees her 'reporting' should immediately run up and hold up a single finger in her face for the rest of her life. Also am I crazy or did she reference another kid holding up two fingers, a LITERAL ESTABLISHED FUCKING PEACE SIGN, and claim it now means 'NIGGER'?

>relevant quote
Also Yuri on demoralization too of course. Still hard to believe these people are real.

Attached: Dalrymple: When forced to remain silent when told most obvious lies.jpg (652x310, 100K)

>Ya’ll
CNN is based in Atlanta. Why don't they know how to properly punctuate y'all?

Are these people serious? This is why women should stay in the kitchen.

>So they think by doing that harder, while deplatforming and doxxing us for mob violence, they will win
They are right about that.

You are right. The so-called Right-Wing is trying to epically own the libs with facts and logic. In doing so they are implicitly endorsing the Left's narrative about appropriate behavior for young white men. That if this boy had gotten in the face of a wise POC elder it morally necessitates a pogrom against his community or worse. What happens when some Jow Forumsack inevitably gets into a confrontation and the weight of this anti-white Leviathan digs up some dirt?

This kid acted perfectly and it is going to be by this standard all future conflicts are judged. It's going to be an excuse for conservatives to align with the other anti-whites against any white person taking their own side or being publicly less than totally obsequious to the Left's moral pronouncements going forward.

The facts never should have fucking mattered. It's a non-incident and showing that you aren't intimidated by Leftist and POC agitators even if that means approaching them is acceptable behavior. The so-called Right has already ceded that ground almost totally by imitatin Ben Shapiro's shtick.

You are a fucking retard user and your mother smoked too many cigarettes when she was pregnant. Now that I have your attention with the 4th grader tier tactics you admire let me tell you. This whole incident has been a major shame on the MSM and will be used against them for years to come.

Great idea, imagine if we could get these commie faggots to take the bait and make it their own? I'd say no way they're that stupid... naaaah, no way, well actually...

Sock puppet accounts and just stamp face crime on all the most hate white people...Tucker's "really" face, Trump, et al and hope they run with it

計画通り

Attached: neverlearn.jpg (1412x1488, 534K)

Always funny how Leftists were always saying 1984 and the Trump presidency were synonymous. They themselves are doing everything in their power to make 1984 real.

This shit just gives me a headache. People are so fucking goddamn stupid and blind.

Attached: images (7).jpg (205x246, 5K)

>Citation Needed Network

>Why can't they just accept that they lost
Are you talking about this event or the 2016 election?

Attached: SJW meets reality.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

soon

There it is.

Crop it off yourself, ya lazy faggot

jews always double down.

Women are braindead

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-21-23-13-54-1.png (1440x1620, 240K)

or maybe 1984 is just about authoritarianism, and both sides are authoritarian and oppressive. hmm,

Soon, there will be a civil war, and these people will be tried and executed for treason.

>Because they've been ordered to spin this as a racist attack or they'll lose their jobs
Nonsense. These people don't need any external motivation to tear down white people.

#facecrime ;)

Nah dude he got the future way wrong for 1984 but Animal Farm stands up as a timeless allegory for the failure of Soviet communism. Though he is a little light on Trotsky.

isn't this racism against Twitter's tos?

Ban the ok sign, index finger raising, milk, and smiling. There is just no other way to stamp out racism.

Yeah bro, lets keep our heads in the sand!
Everything is freaking epic! Haha the media is BTFO with facts and logic and of course everyone is on our side, rigt???
Haha lets ignore that they succeeded in making people okay with violence towards kids, and that liberal normies still want to kill him, but the media is so frickin cringe they said a story that wasn't accurate, no one will listen to them again*

*except for 99% of the population

This analysis seems surprisingly accurate

She's such an idiot. Good for all those that replied to her tweet to put her in her place.