What is the left even accusing him of? He's just standing there smiling, what if he was just listening the chanting?

What is the left even accusing him of? He's just standing there smiling, what if he was just listening the chanting?

Attached: nyt.jpg (1608x905, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9SbMdWDKEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing. The native lied, more info came out about the situation and now it is just embarrassing for media.

if you're not aggressively anti white patriarchy and pro minority you're racist nowadays. you literally can't say or do innocuous shit around minorities and you're expected to put up with the "white boys are lame and can't dance lololol" type banter 24/7. that's just how our culture is now in lefty areas.

He's got white skin and (most of) a penis therefore he is EVIL

I personally think he was scared. That's why his face is flushed

It's a distraction story that basically destroys a kid's life so people don't talk about the March

Attached: cbcd72b1175b5a84fbca9718ceceffec.jpg (640x640, 129K)

Smirking while white. It's a hate crime

HE WAS HARRASSING AND ATTACKING THAT BRAVE NATIVE AMERICAN VIETNAM VET YOU FUCKING WHITE SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT BIGOT!!!!!

kek

RACIST WHITE CATHOLIC FLAUNTS PRIVILEGE BY SMILING AT INDIAN MAN

Attached: 160901-mother-theresa-saint-feature.jpg (618x410, 94K)

>old man approaches a child and beats off his drum all over the childs face while yelling at the child
>child didn't thank the old man for the assault
RESPECT YOUR ELDERS

He refused to suck the savage's shriveled Native penis.

The real crime is that many white people actively helped to build this narrative.

Face crime, many such cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9SbMdWDKEM

Damn the left have lost their fucking minds over these kids. No shit, we are headed to some kind of civil war.

>VIETNAM VET
the marine ranger that served in 76, even though the war ended in 73, and rangers are army not marines.

xddd

self-hating cuckery

Isn't this also the natural resting facial expression for all those talking heads on msm who had a bit too much botox?

>>VIETNAM VET
>the marine ranger that served in 76, even though the war ended in 73
I liked him in TF2

Attached: soldier.png (1080x420, 78K)

Just watched the vid for the first time
>Black Jews calling crowd of high schoolers fags
>High schoolers chant
>Black Jews approach crowd and continue to harrass them
>High Schoolers getting rowdy
>Random man with unknown allegience comes out of crowd banging drum
>High schoolers are full blown lit and mobbing to the drum
>Basically chanting in a way that would be considered energetic and supportive if they were leftists
>But they're white males so it's considered mocking
>Unknown drummer who was comingled with the angry black men continues to approach high schoolers
>High schooler stands in front of him and smirks

I don't know about you guys but when I was 16 I wouldn't have had the knowhow to differentiate between black israelites and indigenous peoples having a drum circle if they were at the same protest. But it's cool, we'll just stand by and let CNN ruin another child's life.

>what if he was just listening the chanting?
TOO BAD SHITLORD! Quit with your smiling privilege!!!!

black jews and native bullies
BE GONE!

They expected him to cower in fear

>Black Jews.
Nigger thieves you mean. Literally they tried stealing judaism and claiming that they invented it. Thus perpetuating a stereotype of them being thieves.