How come HR departments have been hijacked by women...

How come HR departments have been hijacked by women? Who in their right mind thinks that women should be responsible for choosing candidates for the job?
How come some dumb thot think she can question my competencies.

Attached: hr.png (420x294, 66K)

I don’t understand this phenomenon either.

Implying they actually do anything. The women have a list of key words they look for. If your resume is visibly appealing and has enough key words they hand it over to men who actually read it and interview you.

It's all screening. Every job posting gets like 50+ submissions. Most are from completely unqualified retards. Are you really going to schedule your 3 person interview team to conduct interviews with 75 people over several weeks? No, you screen out the retards.

Sorry Cletus, but that application for CEO isn't going anywhere.

They pare the list down based on education, salary requirements, experience, etc. Of 75, 50 may get rejected as completely unqualified, 10 may get a phone screening, and 4-5 might be invited in for an interview.

Sure, but der thot will start injecting her social justice programming into the process
>Steve has all the keywords we need
>Daquan only has 2 but he sounds like he had a tough life
guess who goes on the short list

I understand this, however the HR dept in the place I used to work at was overstaffed and was exclusively staffed by women. You don’t need eight women in the HR Department in an organistion of 200 employees to read CV’s and who are all paid at classification levels beyond the complexity of the work they were doing and that’s not to mention half of them at any one time were on paid maternity leave and their position was guaranteed for them when they returned.

>eight people in the HR Department in an organistion of 200 employees to read CV’s and who are all paid at classification levels beyond the complexity of the work they were doing
its called privatized welfare

I don't know but the meetings/seminars are hilarious. They get the shit roasted out of them.

You can't even spell it sweety!

If your *competencies* are determined by the HR department, odds are they're not that stellar to begin with

HR departments are a make-work project for women who paid for degrees.
If they could do anything worth a damn they'd be on the actual floor doing whatever the company does as its business.

giving a woman a job a computer could do is simply a form of charity. are you against women in the workplace?

>Who in their right mind thinks that women should be responsible for choosing candidates for the job?
that's literally not what these women do. they are desk jockeys who file stupid ass paperwork and in my case watch cameras while you work because they are horny as fuck cougars

user, there is no point in trying to make sense of any of it. The entire system is built on fraud. If you start with that premise you'll be light-years ahead of the rest. Best of luck and God bless.

End Paperwork.
I think that's something we ALL can agree on.
Vote ME 2020.

>guess who goes on the short list
the man who knows another man currently employed there, kek :^)

also token niggers, no matter what, always end up getting arrested while employed

Letting women choose employees is like letting a kindergartner decide what to eat for dinner

Attached: A0F4DA62-F680-4127-B6C4-0229159BFB31.jpg (683x1024, 46K)

Let me correct and clarify myself.
HR is just a dumping ground for diversity hires.

No if the company has decent quality control

HR was created when the first equal pay laws came into effect

Had to dump that extra 100% of the workforce somewhere (also massively depleting wages :D)

I never agreed to fill out paperwork for free. Which one of you niggers laid your load upon me? I want to know so I can challenge you to a death match.

Yea in social science academia and pleb work.

If you're white, your abilities are far above the average nog's. You think a hospital is going to hire a homeless black crackhead as their chief surgeon over a white male just to get those diversity points?

Women and blacks are tremendously incapable in the workplace. If you have an IQ above room temperature and impulse control, it's not hard to be better than them.

Because it's shit boring admin work that no man wants to do

>Seeing everyone synergize reminds me why we do what we do I'm so proud of my rockstar team! :) :)

It's where the CEO/CFO/COO drop their "work halloween/Christmas/what ever" party ONS to keep them quiet. It's where they don't need any kind of qualification or brain, can't do anything too bad or fuck over the entire company by doing stupid things yet the company can warrant a good enough salary to make them shut up.

Anyone you see in HR is a prostitute be it a slut or a fuckboy. Nobody else is working there.

Because it is an easy degree that can end up making you a decent living.

>other work isn't boring
As if nobody but a semi-literate black woman would want to be an overpaid phone jockey with private parking.
Go ahead and try to apply for that position as a white male and see how far you get.

Attached: MXpLc.jpg (720x480, 50K)

You forgot to start your sentence with 'Moving forward...'

yes we get this annon but you failed to answer the question WHY IS HR ALL WOMEN?

see

because women have FEEELINGS.

Also, women want that job. Men don't.

My Dad's chairity hired a black man for CEO, and he ended up not showing up to work and just taking free perks, and when he got fired, he leaked to the media that they were racist towards him, and he is now extorting them for a huge sum for a hush fee