incredible hairline on this guy

bamp

bump against the garbage

>he was discharged as a Private
OH NO
OH NO NO NO NO
How the fuck do you do that?

Don's pretty based & navypilled.

Dude was a Senior Chief and UDT/SEAL so yeah....he's pretty fucking navypilled.

He was a Fridge Electrician in the army, did about 2 days of regular soldiering and never left the states, shocking how 'Reporters', who're meant to be experts of information, are completely lying about everything.

Bump

I know, I watched all his vids in fascination, we have nothing in our culture remotely like fake navy seals, I was completely shocked by how this people try to make serious $$$ from it.

Busted down

kek he went awol a few times too. probably to hit the peace pipe

Tucker should have Don on to explain the lies surrounding the ingin.

This guy is awesome. Watched some of his other vids.

Checked

>are completely lying about everything
What you're seeing is an actual, ongoing instance of "Shut It Down" and what they're trying to shut down is an unforeseen resurgence of American nationalism.

Attached: 043567346743070298667247.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

Get that idea to him! I don't have a twitter account.

3 times.

Attached: Untitled2.png (642x364, 194K)

Not quite, pizzaman.
He did 2 days as 'rifleman' in the Reserves, presumably after leaving Basic training while waiting to be assigned his actual trade as an Electrician/Refrigerator Mechanic, so it was an administrative spot not actual infantry training. .

This guy seems cool

kino home. mirin truss work and crane photo

Lol those two days of soldiering were most likely two days of sorting things out administratively speaking, outside of boot camp and MCT he never did any real soldiering at all. He’s the pogiest of pogs and no one likes a fuckin pog who says he was in the shit

Attached: 5F3A6D35-E3AE-422C-9238-64D9CD72A54A.jpg (750x400, 150K)

MWHS-3 3rd MAW

>Marine Wing Headquarters Squadron - 3, of 3rd Marine Air Wing
From Wiki:
The Marine Wing Headquarters Squadron (MWHS) provides administrative and supply support for a Marine Aircraft Wing Headquarters (MAW HQ). The MAW HQ is a separate organization that directs and coordinates the operations of the MAW. The MAW HQ contains the wing commander (commanding general) and assistant wing commander, their personal staffs (aides-de-camp, drivers, etc.), and the chief of staff, the general staff divisions (G-1 through G-6), and the special staff departments (public affairs officer, wing inspector, staff judge advocate, wing medical officer, and wing chaplain).
>I guess they needed their air-conditioners running smoothly