After reading this book, it's time to give up

Seriously. Jews are going to rule this world until the sun merges with the Earth. No, we won't be extinct by 2100. That's a little too optimistic. With how bad it actually is, I predict that we'd be extinct by the year 2025.

(((They))) are done slowly raising the temperature in the pot. Many of them—like Soros, for example—want to see their vision of the destruction of the White Race before they croak of old age. They're boiling it on full now.

Hell, Deagal.com already predicted it. Give up!

Anyway, I'm going to play Spore, a god game. You know, one those genres that would take a Jewish Christopher Langan to pozz the shit out of.

You're a stronger person if you accept nothing really matters in the end.

Attached: The Camp of The Saints.jpg (540x891, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r0Qmw2pGNls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're just an angsty 20-something. youl lget over the blackpill phaes and realize this has been a dance of death since the day they crucified jesus. it's not gonna stop. ride never ends.

>spore
do you know how I know this whole post was bait?

Attached: 1545081590213.jpg (2448x2448, 460K)

The only hope is that whites do this as a hobby:
youtu.be/r0Qmw2pGNls

Fpbp

>be leaf
>be demoralized faggot cuck who gives up before the fight
I agree though: Canada is finished. Maybe the CHinks will handle it better than the A*glotoid

Attached: Anglokike.jpg (720x485, 55K)

Sadly, these are all our males. Hell, even the shitskins in my region are pozzed, faggy numales.

Attached: Nu-Male.jpg (894x599, 176K)

With the way things are going, even if the White Race survives, I might the last Anglo-Saxon left, along with maybe my future wife and my inbred descendants. This future is bleak either way. Even Germans have better survival odds than us. Hell, Swedes too.

Siener predicted this long before that book was written. Their is hope. We will restore the natural order.

Attached: what he said.jpg (700x4164, 678K)

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1508612062871.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

Don't forget that tribalism is a no no and leads *wheeep* straight to Auschwitz! But you are lucky the benevolent Jews who are so much smarter and hard working than you can take care of your nation and they, of course, have a right to tribe and nation, because...uh...HOLOCAUST. That's right! Because of the Holocaust.

Attached: le happy Jordan.jpg (960x960, 374K)

>even the shitskins in my region are pozzed, faggy numales.
Could it be that you have weaponized faggyness? Is your nation a WMD of fagdom? Will fagdoom save you in the end from the onslaught of the shitskin hordes and the great snackbar?

Let's find out!

mhmmmm...
>nope

Attached: nip1.jpg (956x616, 83K)

Nice defeatism thread you cowardly, cucked, self-loathing Canadian faggot.

More than likely your just a demoralization shill.

Attached: makeAmericaGreatAgain.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Nah bro.

>Apple's gonna take over the world with Indian Muslims. The Caliphate will rule over our app-modded boddies while we all bang traps.

Attached: When_Gravity_Fail_GeorgeAlecEffinger.jpg (245x379, 28K)

read dune

who cares if whites go extinct? i'll be dead and hopefully be in heaven

>leaf logic
never once

Sarg'n+kike on a stick
double cancer

> With how bad it actually is, I predict that we'd be extinct by the year 2025.
6 years?
I don't know why anyone ever listens to leafs about anything ever.

Attached: 1puwrd.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>White race
>Giving up, ever

Pick one, and only one.
Wake up at last, brother. The fact that you realized we're in some deep shit should encourage you to fight instead of laying on your back and taking it like a bitch.

If we want to rule the world again, we could just take it. There is no force strong enough to stop the white race on the planet.

> I predict that we'd be extinct by the year 2025.

500 million people will magically vanish within 6 years.

.t Leaf's at their finest.

Are you the same chinese guy who made the "good tims are ending" post with the aryan girls then it got deleted when it turned into a classic pol pedo thread?

wtf i hate living now

SPBP