Has thousands of hours worth of conversations with people, some of who are very intelligent.. How is he still retarded...

Has thousands of hours worth of conversations with people, some of who are very intelligent.. How is he still retarded? JRE fans explain

Attached: jr.png (767x431, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some people are born stupid, however, Joe works hard at it.

HAVE YOU TRIED DMT BRO?

Because he's a toe.

>Lives in LA
Dude weed lmao, people that don't abandon their families are townie losers

too much dmt

Drugs
Lots of drugs

steroids fuck with your brain, he is a heavy user of roids

Never seen it and prob nary will...

He's very smart

sup rogan

He's struggling to find understanding the best way a retard knows how. It's admirable. Like an autistic obese quadrapalegic thrashing in the water trying win the men's butterfly in the special olympics.

He was retarded well before he became a massive druggie, don't try to take away his greatest achievement.

Because he's a smug know-it-all. Nothing can get in that thick skull.

Smart for an American, which means literally nothing

He was taking drugs probably before he was even born, his parents are hippies

He isn't retarded. He isn't a genius but he definitely isn't retarded. He would probably score higher on an IQ test than 75% of the people on this board.

He was just trying to get into that jewess's pants yesterday, that's the only reason he was agreeing and siding with her.

So that's why he's stunted in literally every way a person can be.

Well he's certainly knowledgeable about a lot of things, but I suppose the disconnect is that intelligence in the truest sense has to do with the methods of processing information and not the info itself. This is the distinction between fluid and crystallized intelligence. Your factual knowledge or crystallized intelligence may increase over time, but most evidence shows that your processing abilities ("fluid intelligence") are relatively stable throughout your lifetime and don't change much.

Attached: EF023648-8717-4FCF-923F-8E7541EC1BB0.jpg (1242x1100, 610K)

Woah some one brain dead thinking a retard has a high IQ, that's adorable

Blue-pilled closet homo

>How is he still retarded?
He was self conscious enough to get hair plugs. He's always been and always will be a mental midget.

no no no… Can't you see the other's side point of view. They are right. But you are right too. Who really knows what right even means. But we need to tear down all the imaginary borders.... pass that piece.

Attached: 1541377247556.jpg (622x538, 92K)

We are the smartest.

>some one

>Drug addict
>Manlet
>Hedonist

Top kek

Grug once talk to big nose science man. Grug now smart as big nose science man.

Retarded how? He’s a run-of-the-mill 105-IQ type. No one’s gonna mistake him for a genius but what’s your fucking problem?

Unironically want to

severe drug abuse, bad genetics (low iq and manlet), leftism and centrism makes for a special kind of retard derivation

Hey Jamie pull up thar video that shows OP sucking dick like a faggot

I was good with Rogan until he just couldn't resist the urge to shit on the red hat a few days ago. And thats only because he's sucking netflix dick for future gigs. anyone who sees their future on netflix NEEDS to shit on MAGA...if you want a job at netflix and you have no history of sucking netflix dick u wont get a gig

Attached: Netflixhussein.png (494x668, 706K)

I asked you to explain

Nigga how can you tell the difference between a 100 IQ and an 105 IQ

Attached: 1548011382307.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Hey that's mean

Idk bro
Never done dmt but 5-MeO-DMT is where its at

average IQ is still low functioning. he is the definition of a normie, full DUDE WEED LMAO style retard

>thinking eddie bravo; black metal lover that used to have a band in the LA scene isnt a part of the sattanic comedy store club

kekers fuck your checkers

>believes just talking to people makes you smart
OP is dumber than Rogan.

Attached: potaer.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Look how mad you are.

Too many hits on the head during his MMA career

to be fair if you're somewhat intelligent you will suck up stuff you hear, process it and stick with it if it checks out. rogan is the kind of dumbass you could recite, word for word, fbi crime stats and he would still not understand the fundamental issue of what you are presenting him with

I once ate a trout with a higher IQ than 75% of this community.

Attached: 1546383859978.png (500x342, 55K)

He's not and he's a fantastic interviewer, but as a "free thinker" he pretty much just goes the way the wind blows in his studio. Unless Steven Crowder is there at which point he becomes a drunk asshole.

B-but muh poverty and fatherless households!

It's the joe rogan experience retard i.e. the world filtered through joe rogan, why get so triggered over him do you secretly want to suck his dick?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm

Attached: norogaine.jpg (1251x663, 115K)

yeah exactly, hes the type that can recite some lies and half truths about what you say, but he will never get all the way to the finish line

NO!

>community

Attached: 1366905982498.gif (400x225, 2.08M)

By adding or subtracting five

He's not dumb. He just seems that way because he smokes weed.

Attached: kKV3ghIL_400x400.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Imagine being from LA and dealing with the entire worlds rejects, transplants are a plague

What part do you not get? Some of his guests are brilliant. But Joe either fails to understand them or pushes retarded ideas down their throats saying shit like "you can't deny that. You CAN'T deny that."

Joe Rogan does an outstanding job when he shuts the fuck up.

I’m not a fan of his. Just that in watching what I have, I see no justification in calling him a retard. He’s a regular ass guy, probably smarter than both of you faggots.

weed makes people dumber over time the more they use it. guarantee you that the only reasons governments have for considering legalization is so they can tax it, and because it further dumbs down the population so they can get away with their bullshit more easily

He lives in LA and experiments with lots of recreational drugs. The times he's alert and responsive are when he comes back from hunting trips.

>Joe Rogan does an outstanding job when he shuts the fuck up.
That's what fooled me for a few months when I listened to his podcast regularly. The fool learns nothing and seems to be pushing some faggot Mason agenda. Or he and all his guests are Mockingbird actors.

sterioids and weed

Holy fuck my dude

joe is good because he enables people to put their point across. he's not smart enough to go to war with anyone so letting people just explain what they believe for 3 hours is the best he can do, and it's interesting. can't say i've listened to him for ages though. i used to listen a lot more.

None of you realise that they got to him.
Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo have talked about it.