TyT is sponsored by the caliphate

Attached: owen.jpg (856x524, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dEcvGbb-75o&t=1s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYR7DXX4O2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>members only chat
noice

Attached: 1497622219551.jpg (3591x2351, 1.26M)

oh, 3.50 is kinda obsolete now?

kek

What's this guy's problem?

Cowards and liars.

Attached: 1500233024918.jpg (650x500, 37K)

No problems, just dropping truth.

I'm listening to him right now. He's talking about pedophiles and how everyone knows but doesn't say anything.

>What's this guy's problem?
He seems like he's got some mental health problems. He's also bitter about Hollywood. Did they ostracize him?

came on to have a good chat and its locked out to members only
not very frenly

You were saying this in the last thread. If Hollywood liked him he wouldn’t be /ourguy/ nipshill. He’s a madman but he’s pretty sane just taking to many redpills in real time but he’ll even out like we all do

Are you using a VPN? This sounds scripted.

Stop watching this echo chamber faggot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x810, 61K)

OMG, the leaf told me I'm not allowed to watch Owen.

They made 3 threads on Owen to try and paint him as”a paranoid bitter schizophrenic” not realizing they’re just promoting him for free. They literally didn’t give a shit until he started naming the Jew

fuck off. This dude is the shit.

he names the jew every 6 min on avg. anons are sleeping on this.

Yes. Hes a crazy bastard but I love him m.youtube.com/watch?v=dEcvGbb-75o&t=1s

Attached: F1A71C7B-15F5-4CE0-B491-94009DFEADCE.jpg (651x496, 185K)

It's hilarious...the harder they shill, the more his view counts rack up.

>stein berg berg stein berg stein berg

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

hey big bear, can i be called papa bear? i started a garden since watching you podcast, keep it up

He’s honestly just an entertaining dude
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYR7DXX4O2w

holy shit.

Yea you can say what you want but he's great

Has he ever commented on the Eric Nimmer situation?

He did he said compared to the evil in the world what he may or may not have did isn't worth destroying friendship over ....he's probably gonna handle it in private

He membered only the chat with repeating bots. Not gay could get away with this. Crowder and Levin sold out to anti cheeto Beck. Fuck this cunt comb wearing faggot.

Attached: cockholster.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Fuck the mods and jannies. The issued a warning to me for the same shit type thread.

Attached: grabem.jpg (211x239, 11K)

And yet they let the nightly BLACKED threads run unchecked. The jannies are complete shit.

/meta Fuck mods and Jannies shit poor AI

Attached: shit.jpg (292x173, 13K)

More like he get a glimpse of what sick and depraved shit goes on behind the scenes in Hollywood combined with him being 100% against letting kids changing genders at the age the left are pushing these days and the general lunacy of Hollywood promoting anti-white pro-black racism.

TL;DR he saw a glimpse at the nightmare world underneath the mask of Hollywood and it drove him insane with the truth about his industry and led to him denouncing the left's current pet causes (black supremacy and letting young boys have irreversible surgery to turn them into girls), knowing full well he'd be blackballed for daring to speak out on it.

This. They are faggots and have been dead to me for quite some time. Glenn is a jew shill.