Where Are They Now?: Ethot Edition

As far as I can tell, at least have the thots on here have disappeared. Does anyone still give a shit about Britt Pettibone? Only Lauren and the Red Ice girl still get mentioned now and then.

Attached: 3518eg0.png (777x397, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8isr2VfjRac
twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/1087630087493566464
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being a creep, user.

Attached: 1538803324916.jpg (570x570, 47K)

They hit the wall

not enough betabux into their Patreons.

Blonde in the Belly of the Beast is still doing Beauty and the Beta twice a week. Great show. youtube.com/watch?v=8isr2VfjRac
Pettibone is too busy planning her wedding.
Southern is giving a speech at the EU parliament on Monday.

Ah WHO?

Attached: huh.jpg (1000x745, 78K)

/pol only talks about msm stories now. Plus the incel movement harrased a lot of these bitches off the net.

Is 3rd top a tranny? I'm getting that vibe

thot be gone

lauren rose was best one

4th on the top looks very, very pretty, who is she?
t.homo

Wife with a purpose still going, distanced herself from the Alt Right because they're spergs.
The finnish chick who fucks a moroccan dope head cohost ramzpaul.
Lana still going strong.
Tara is on her birthright tour in Israel.
Finn.Sadly degenerate. Swan of Tuonela

I recognize the third girl. She ruined one of the Twitch streams I was chatting in.

Really want to breed with rageafterstorm

You fuckin' cunts listen, and you listen good: (1) Women are extremely fluid and not loyal in any sense, (2) Women do not give a fuck about any of this nationalism shit, and (3) Women will go with whomever wins, they sense that things are not looking good for White males and are more allied with non-Whites.

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. It is in your own interest to be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising stable children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such basic things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life.

Dammit ty. She’s gorgeous and that’s something I never say :/ what a waste

Gib fourth on bottom pls

Sucking Baked Alaska's big Jewish cock

twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/1087630087493566464

Attached: 1548147992307.png (2560x970, 1.89M)

What happened user?

Who is bottom row third from the right?

SELF-ROLL

Attached: 1548213420111.png (777x397, 534K)

No she’s Greek South African pagan weirdo

rollinensis

ayyyyeee

Blonde in the Belly of the Beast, also on Beauty and the Beta podcast.

Ann Lieven, bottom row #5, is a russian jew. She's talked about it on her twitter

All bow down to pic related

Attached: 92151619.png (365x471, 258K)

Blonde in the belly of the beast

Does anyone even have a problem with the red ice girl? Ive never even considered her to be a thot.

>Does anyone even have a problem with the red ice girl?
No, I don't. But you have to keep things in perspective regarding women who do this.

indeed, she's the only one who seems ride-or-die and might actually stab a nigger in order to defend your back, and then you half to flee to Northern Canada together and raise a White family riverside in a cabin you built with your own hands and every night she warms up for you by churning butter and the kids can't hear you humping because the sled dogs make too much noise and it's just schlap-schlap-schlap she can take it so deep such a good White woman

Keep sniffing those farts you fuckin' weirdos.

Attached: Brapman.png (469x453, 361K)

>stab a nigger
Kek, funny cause it's true

The kiked rose, lol.

I got rage. Oh, I don't care what that number says. My heart says differently.

Red and basedpilled