Mom forcing me to hang out with trans people I've never met

My mom wants me to go bowling with a transgender girl-to-guy and her girlfriend. She cites my lack of any real friendships because I don't know anyone. My mom also thinks that because of my schizophrenia it somehow makes me an "outcast" and that I should be "accepted" by society as much as a transgender. What pisses me off is that I don't have a good argument for this even though she is using my mental/social disorder dishonestly. She says that I'm going to meet these people in life and that I ought to know how to deal with them.

Tl:dr How do I tell my mother "no" when she's forcing me to hang out with people I don't want to hang out with?

Attached: transgender-man-before-and-after-jamie-wilson-597ecfe92811a__700.jpg (700x526, 73K)

what does this have to do with trump?

just be really mean to them.

>She cites my lack of any real friendships because I don't know anyone.
Then meet some people, asshole.

Based.

your mom sounds like a crazy fucking cunt you should move out ASAP or join the military or something

Get some fucking friends you autist. She's doing what any other parent would do, forcing you to be a functional member of society. If you don't like it move the fuck out.

God damn how can Jow Forums stand these man children?

Tell her to fuck off unless she finds people who aren't tranny liberals. Then post a video of you telling her this

Jesus christ, who cares you dumb fucking faggot neet, hang out with the tranny and get it over with.

hanging out with 2 chicks, maybe u can get a threesome user.

Drop some redpills about Transvestism being a mental disorder. Say Schizophrenia is a meme and completely normal. Start browsing /sig/ and go on nofap, then become chad.

>How do I tell my mother "no"
Say the word "No" you goddamn pussy

Attached: download.jpg (352x143, 13K)

Just claim you were sexually assaulted by them

>schizophrenia
>joining the military

Attached: 1547690711889.jpg (1024x911, 159K)

full verison asshole

That version was for ants

Attached: o29ql3t96ui01.jpg (960x390, 107K)

>Tl:dr How do I tell my mother "no" when she's forcing me to hang out with people I don't want to hang out with?
>forcing me
you are way too young to be posting here

Ask to see their mangina.

Try again, faggot!
Are you memeing for ants?

Fuck off nigger I posted the new one.

This

>transgender girl-to-guy and her girlfriend
Fuck them both in the pussy, get both of them pregnant, then flee town and get the hell away from your mother.

Attached: Daler Mehndi.jpg (1637x2453, 287K)

What state are you in?

Maybe you should just hang out with him. That’s ... you know ... how you make friends