Can you tell a woman what to do with her body Jow Forums?

You know what to do, based gentlemen.
twitter.com/4YrsToday/status/1087911762802999296

Attached: screenshot1488.png (640x332, 20K)

bump

kek

bump
let's get this Rollin boys

all threads are slide threads tonight?

sage

bump

Rolling for duubs.
Women are property.

Attached: 5C101441-D4D2-445D-B67A-DD5ABB0276B9.jpg (1024x512, 89K)

Bump

What am I sliding exactly? The World War 3 thread that is posted every single day?

is this also her body

Attached: Pro-choice.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

Bump

A baby is not her body. Her body is merely a host.

But why would you ever trust abitch that killed her own child?

bump. remember to leave a nice reply for all the lovely ladies in the comments, if that's your style

It's what she can do to an unborn body..
Anyway, abortion is ethically disgusting and I would never associate with anyone who had one, but I'm okay with it because it rids society of a lot of potential scum. I broke up with a girl after asking her if she had one. It shows a huge lack of forward thinking and responsibility which is a giant character red flag. That's my only issue with it.

Should a woman have the right to destroy my DNA without permission?

Now we are at 28%

>2019
>having a twitter account

Attached: 0B98F068-F2A3-48E2-825C-6630B357D017.gif (200x200, 2M)

Women were happier and healthier when men told them what to do.

i love how they reframe baby killing

Yes

Get fucked slut

all those boomers in the comments, it's not even fun anymore when they are that stupid

You should see the reaction a black woman gives you when you comment on her Instagram " Can you please cover yourself, I feel you are objectifying women"
Never had so much fun in my life

Can: no
Should: yes
Can you imagine doctors not telling women/patients what they should do with their bodies?
That being said, not matter how much a doctor tells a hamplanet to put down the cupcake, hamplanet can still stuff her maw

no but i can offer my opinion

Yes, I can.

After Kavanaugh I don’t give a fuck about women’s bullshit at all.

If I pay for it, yeah.

Reaction GIFs are the worst thing to happen to Twitter since shadowbanning. I can't even read replies without cringing at some cat lady's Disney clip.

Fucking kek.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-23 Nov8Reelection on Twitter.png (634x221, 24K)

Why can a woman decide to kill a man's child without his permission? Why can a woman decide to force a man to pay for a child she tricked him into conceiving?

Ofcoruse she's my property

>Her body
Gotta love the denial of science. A simple DNA test disproves these science deniers.

Yes. If her body affects the future of our race and society. Individualism is cancer.

too bad you're the only one who can see your posts

>not having multiple sock puppets to agitate the various sects of twitter against each other in a Machiavellian game
Pleb

If your paying for it, yes.

Attached: tax-1.jpg (527x306, 32K)

I love how none of them brings up the fact muslims would probably kill the women who've had abortions

Attached: Christians.png (720x308, 71K)

Lmao, its 2019 already?

Attached: yourblockedidiot.png (604x475, 45K)

I have tried to propose things- but these women haven't belonged to me.

i love these threads

Did my.part

it is a dishonest argument. it isn't about telling a woman what she can or can't do, but about saying what society judges acceptable or unacceptable. people who don't drive can still have an opinion on cars, vegans have pretty strong opinions on how meat is produced. there are plenty of times when people get involved in things which others can say they are directly involved in.
the assertion that abortion should only be decided on by those who can theoretically have one is nonsense and goes against every other principle of a democratic system.
but it doesn't take long for a woman to say "old white man" in a discussion about abortion because it is a quick way to ruin it when they feel they aren't going to easily dominate the discussion.

It's not even a baby, guys. It's fine.

Attached: ItsNotEvenHumanYouRacist.png (642x144, 15K)

By their logic, only gun owners should be able to discuss gun control.

>women can't be pitgirls anymore because they perpetuate "false" idealised beauty standards.
>my body my choice
wtf is going on

Need to use our fake arab accounts to point out that this poll is intolerant of muslims.

They are afraid.

Why does your arab account need to be fake?

Is this twitter account a subtle troll?

They keep asking these questions, and every time they get surprised when we raid them.

Attached: 3lVq5dZ.jpg (499x385, 108K)

kek this

Nice

Currently at 31% yes.

They still don't realize there are raids taking place. In fact, I don't think they even realize they are in a leftist echo chamber. They think the results are representative of the population: the majority is the sensible people and the CRAZY response is all the drumpf followers. That's why they ask "WHO SAID YES" and not "where are these 'yes'es coming from?" checked btw

I feel as if this was a waste of the luckiest quads.

have you praised the emperor today?

Based bump

>You know what to do, based gentlemen.
Give a literally who's Twitter feed a giant traffic boost and incread visibility? Nice try, cunt.

Attached: 1547237638173m.jpg (1024x378, 34K)

Based and chaos pilled

flip this poll

It is my place to tell her what I would do to her body. Dead or alive.

One day I was watching the news and they showed a twitter poll talking about Bolsonaro's new gun policy, it had around 95% approval of the decision.
I do not know if it was raided by Jow Forums or not, but seeing the media showing something that massively contradicts their agenda was funny as hell.
In short, keep it up.

Yes I can. She better get those vaccines. There, I did it.

Men end up telling them what to do anyways. the only difference is which ones

Also is this poll anonymous?

Fucking slimy rats, it is my place to tell a woman what she can do with my child. These cretins act like reproduction is a single person act.

My sperm, my choice.

not as an individual. But the state should be able to enforce some laws that prevent people form using their bodies in certain ways, yes.

I shapl bump again

33% now.

As long as I'm not paying for it, she can do whatever with her body.

Holy shit that's a loaded push poll

bump. biased and polpilled

maybe the universe is so empty because aliens go around aborting the first self-replicators. and somehow they just missed us.

>i-its not a human yet
i hate pro-choicers

Attached: 140828james-gandolfini1.jpg (349x509, 27K)

Translation: I killed my baby and I'm so deep in denial about it that I must constantly press others to validate my decision by motivating others to do the same

Attached: change your mind.jpg (680x600, 176K)

A fetus is not your body.

Just do it

I was disgusted when I read that post. The level of dehumanization is off the charts.

>no, you can't tell her to stop kicking a puppy

I voted.

Did my part

Unironically no
If a woman does not want a pregnancy to come to term, it won't. Period. Be legal or illegal. It's something that for the woman's conscience to deal with

whats it at now? i dont have a twitter account

>My body my choice
>Kills baby for convenience
>Calls it stunning and brave
I'm not yielding an inch on this. Fuck these people.

These guys.

Attached: 4E8666B3-7B15-4C64-A73D-87BE0BE634F3.jpg (220x220, 33K)

>be me
>be innocent person
>person runs me over with van
>gets mad
>shoots innocent bystander who had nothing to do with it
>government lets me do it
thats abortion logic and its fucking stupid

Attached: 1E6E0AF3-39F6-462F-B5B3-3B6F246A3999.jpg (236x226, 14K)

Kek this will be easy to turn around. Be sure to screenshot so when they delete the tweet, we can spam it at them

Shut up, pussy.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x789, 108K)

retard, murder is murder no matter where the victim is. its a crime.

Yes, because my wife does what I tell her to.

Why are they still pushing this retarded narrative? Nobody was ever telling women what to do with THEIR bodies, we just don't want them to destroy the body of somebody else.

Ironic we can't tell women what to do with their body but they can mutilate infant boys genitals?

Attached: ff.jpg (1920x1080, 747K)

kek they're losing their shit over "yes" voters

No, and you can’t tell a man either. Everyone can do anything they with their body as long it doesn’t harm themselves or others

Point out to these whores that they should stop chopping boys penises up then.

Another analogy
>Go on date
>Girl brings dog
>"Wtf? Okay, whatever"
>Get drunk
>Fool around with drunk chick
>She brings her fucking dog to my place
>"Okay I guess? As long as I get my pleasure I'm happy :^)"
>Don't protest because sex lol I want that dopamine rush and to have sex as much as possible while young
>She leaves before I wake up
>Don't know her name
>"Fuck I've got a dog now"
>Feed dog, take it to the vet, house it
>4 months go by
>"This dog is really preventing me from living my life. Me want more dopamine! Me want to experience more new, fun people! I don't want to be responsible for this dog!"
>Take it outside and fucking bash it's head in with a hammer
>Everyone calls me empowered and the government drops any charges against me

Women don’t like to be called whores, user (except women who like to be called whores, they love it)

Yes is up to 36% now...

bump

they're killing babies, so yes.