The CIA Is Stoopid

> Multiple passports
> Multiple citizenships
> "I swear I was just in Russia to get a USB full of Russian culture. I don't know where these secret documents came from."

Where does the CIA find these fucking retards? I easily could have gotten a USB out of Russia but this fucking moron gets caught instantly. Meanwhile the CIA wont hire someone like me because I wouldn't pass a psych evaluation. So they go with the fucking autistic middle age boomer that sticks out like a sore thumb.

What are you Stoopid, Stoopid?

>youtu.be/VDa5iGiPgGs

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (1280x870, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Meanwhile the CIA wont hire someone like me because I wouldn't pass a psych evaluation.

Top fucking kek

It’s really because the CIA are fags who are still in the mindset if you didn’t go to Harvard Yale or George Town you ain’t shit

They stole at least 21 trillion from American taxpayers. Who's stupid exactly?

so cia niggers are just incompetent boomers?

Their lack of quality is because they don't hire people who use cannabis. I personally hate the stuff, but that's why they're full of a bunch of dumb boomers.

kek true
this guy looks like fucking CIA, its like every CIA guy has grey/silver hair or something

what makes you think you wouldnt get caught? The reason why hes a cia agent is because he knows how to survive.

I sat in program explanation from an FBI agent about how they can't get enough hackers on board. They can only get them through plea bargains and other shifty methods. They are hoping that some kids will develop the skill of free though while being mind servants to the monotony of working for a federal agency. Very, interesting, god speed government agencies.

>why are boomers retarded?

I shortened your question

I have a similar story, we had a FEMA person come speak to us, and I just lead off a list of reason they are incompetent and shouldn’t exist and how her job was worthless
Kek my professor is anti government she enjoyed it , got an A on the next assignment I missed

Attached: cia-conspiracy-theorist.jpg (480x491, 54K)

>where does CIA find these retards
we are told to act stupid and retarded if caught. we are literally trained to act autistic in the face of capture until we are extracted
t. Kaisermühlen VIC spy

Attached: 1449293660483.jpg (575x556, 39K)

Theoreticly, how do you smuggle a USB out of a country? PS: You must use airplane to travel, if anyone finds USB you get arrested.

Attached: Untit535led.png (380x1136, 558K)

Yes. Read "The Human Factor" by Ishmael Jones if you want to know more.

>bayne_plan_getting_caught.mp3
>Meanwhile the CIA wont hire someone like me because I wouldn't pass a psych evaluation.
probably a good thing otherwise who knows what the fuck you'd end up having to do for them.

Worse, the CIA is now full of anti-American far-leftist trannies.

Attached: 1491226054391.png (578x302, 52K)

you dont use a usb

Also literal glowniggers. No wonder Kathy Griffin managed to get the doxxxx of the Covington students and their families so easily when she has far-leftist friends in the intelligence agencies.

Attached: literal CIA glownigger.png (1573x850, 873K)

Stick it up your ass, obviously. I'm serious.

>more trannies than foreign agents
did the wind change while they were gassing bradley manning?
does this mean we can assume trannies in foreign countries could be in the pay of the cia through some type of NGO?

do they sell a poop shaped usb drive for visual scanners in burgerland?

>did the wind change while they were gassing bradley manning?

Not really, Bradley Manning only got a slap in the wrist, if he wasn't a a literal ANTIFA leftist tranny he would have never been pardoned and still facing life in prison. The extreme far-left establishment does protect their own.

Attached: Manning Medal.jpg (972x725, 113K)

>twitter
>literal who
>powerlineblog
k

Attached: 1397789077412.gif (320x240, 2.84M)

That makes more sense than anything else.

Lol what the fuck is this gif???

Do they look competent? Look at all the ground we’ve lost to insectoid chinesemen the last 40 years. These people are dumbfucks who couldnt see a good plan if it was poking them in the fucking eyes. Meanwhile they will go with whatever fucking retarded 40 years out, multi-blackswan lasting, plans their kike masters will tell them to do because it sounds coherent in a 15 pages summary their fag boy with an harvard Phd in russian/iranian culture cooked up to pay the bills and justify his existence.

Boof dat shit u dumb icenigga

t. CIA glowie damage control. And since the shutdown you do it

FOR
FREE

Attached: 1547097232840.jpg (250x380, 37K)

Some contractors in Iraq, IIRC.

And faggy liberals.

This is why they are fucking useless and horrible at their jobs and are only focused on fucking over Trump

Use a MicroSD card and literally hide it between your cheeks and gums. Or even form a wax pill and swallow it. They are tiny.

99% of trannies who have ever been to the USA is a glownigger is what you’re saying?

Show me some real facts, faggot. A screenshot from Twitter means nothing.

>According to Jones, it started with small incidents after he arrived in country in June: no one coming to pick him up from the helicopter transport, a disturbing smell coming from his new sheets, no one sitting next to him in the chow hall, laughter abruptly ceasing when he walked into rooms.

>“I guess I thought I was being overly sensitive and I just had to man up a little bit,” he said.
But Jones said the incidents kept piling up and getting worse. He said his team refused to let him in a truck during a vehicle test on a nearby mountain, forcing him to walk in the 120-plus degree heat. Another time someone stole his encrypted radio, which, if actually lost, he said would have potentially compromised the security of some American military and spy radio communications around the world. After racing around and asking everyone if they had taken the radio by accident, Jones said he found it on the table in the team room, surrounded by chuckling GRS operators.

>By that point Jones said he was already growing to believe that his life could be in danger – not because he thought his team would hurt him, but because they may not protect him. He said he got the message “loud and clear” that he wasn’t part of the team.

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-005829_Chrome~01.jpg (1074x1399, 192K)

Wrap it in a condom, lubes the condom, stick it up my ass, get to England, shit it out in the Marriot Bathroom.

>a navy seal that takes it in the ass, literally

How far the country has fallen, the russians and chinks must be laughing their asses off.
Also chances are he's lying for victim points since the CIA is far-left and promotes LGBTWTF poopdick faggotry like crazy, not even a secret.

Attached: CIA glowie pride.png (829x839, 190K)

Clearly, none of you work or have worked at CIA. CIA is full of average people working average jobs...HR fags, accountants, librarians, lawyers. They hire people from all over the country, not just Harvard and Yale.

Attached: CIA glownigger faggots literally.png (614x902, 333K)

Putting stuff inside your ass isn't gay if it's for national security, or if your life/freedom depends on it.

Would you prefer to sit in a Russian prison for the next 20 years all because you didnt want to seem gay to yourself by putting a lubed USB up your ass?

>CIA is full of average people working average jobs...HR fags, accountants, librarians, lawyers.

A vast majority of them lean from liberal to far-left, no wonder the CIA actually tried to stage a soft coup against President Trump only because their pantsuited God got BTFO.

Attached: 1531797172813.png (662x880, 477K)

And they are fucking incompetent obviously.

>hur dur let's send the middle age boomer to Russia to physically pick up a USB even though you could probably easily transfer the information electronically

Remember Obama was in the CIA.

Jesus Christ. They are more focused on being politically correct than doing a good job. Fucking liberals.

Also we just have to look at the radical liberal CIA director Brennan to know how fucking shit tier they are.

Donald Trump was the peace candidate

Still doesn't mean anything. Does this picture mean everyone in the US is a faggot?

Attached: 150626213815-rainbow-white-house-large-169.jpg (460x259, 26K)

On his defense, chances are the Russians already knew who he was, they didn't picked him at random for sure. In the other hand, he deserves it for working for the organization that tried to oust the elected President, fuck ALL CIA glownigs, hope he gets raped by slavic mandingos in russkie prison.

>Also we just have to look at the radical liberal CIA director Brennan to know how fucking shit tier they are.

Pretty much. If you told me in the 80s that a literal anti-American communist would be in charge of the CIA I'd call you crazy.

Attached: John Brennan communist CIA glowie.png (677x940, 504K)

>Still doesn't mean anything. Does this picture mean everyone in the US is a faggot?

No, but it means everyone in charge at the time (and still to this day, since even Trump also bows to the fag poopdick religion) are faggots.

Attached: LGBT Trump.jpg (960x639, 114K)

I was watching the news when they reported this(why would you do this?) and was blinded by the light when they started interviewing his brother and he was defending his sibling. I hope this was a distraction OP or something while they did real shit and our government isn't this inept.

Yeah the way they have treated Trump and their overall liberal view of America, which includes us being subservient to Globalism and EU International Courts, have made me lose all support for the CIA. They are litteral faggots working against the interest of America and Brennan proves is. Fucking disgusting faggots are litterally commie tier.

Okay, I agree. Everyone in charge are absolute faggots for bowing down to that shit. Doesn't mean there aren't normal people working under them.

We developed methodics to counter that behavior. It involves inserting high temperature objects into rectal orifices of the suspected spy.

Attached: 21ad4b8s-960[1].jpg (960x638, 166K)

No it means liberals are faggots

these modern agents would probably enjoy that

dyyi

>Trump bows to the fag community

Is that why he got Trannies banned from the military?

Pretty sure a lot of CIA agents, especially high ranking, are selected based on their family histories. Nepotism usually doesn't work out great in so far as competence goes...

Trump might be a liberal and friends with homosex faggots since before being a politician, but even the concept of degenerate child molesters and drag queens in charge of the army is too much for him, much to the chagrin of Jimmy "TRANNY TODDLERS RULE" Mattis. That's the state of things.

Attached: 1548031301707.jpg (720x734, 41K)

You must not know much about the Russian army then. There's a lot of pictures of Russians being forced to suck off their superiors and take it in the ass in boot camp. It's a common form of hazing and it's gay as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

bryy

we know the stakes of getting caught. but for every one agent compromised, nine more make it out. your country is weak and useless, only international law protects you Yevgeny

Attached: shekel_beam_cannon.jpg (698x791, 520K)

Fuck yourself you spooky bitch

Seriously what the fuck was Mattis thinking? Marine Platoons full of fucking trannies cutting their dicks off?

What a fucking fag

>justin raimondo
>literal who
you're a dumb fuck and you dont even know it

Yeah I'm aware of that, the difference is that they don't hold Dedovschina pride parades or Dedovschina pride month. For them that shit is not something to be proud of, at least in public. All armies have faggots and prison-tier homosex rituals, but making that behavior something that must be pushed into the public as virtue is new.

Attached: tranny colonel serial killer.png (709x877, 402K)

>Where does the CIA find these fucking retards?
Wales, wasn't it?

cuck yourself my man

Attached: 1548193012846.png (412x425, 302K)

So Russians are laughing their ass off at us while secretly taking it in the ass. Based.

faggots are good at keeping secrets but they stand for nothing and hence make shitty operatives when faced with a proper foe.

to be fair Russian Intel knows everything but accomplishes very little

Yeah how well did that work out in this situation?

Because they butt fuck other men?

Yes but they also get fucked in the butt by men

they are good at keeping secrets because they learn to from a very early age, when they are molested by someone that teaches them to live a double life. They stand for nothing because they are molded to be a pleasure tool by the psychopath that turned them out. it affects the construct of their identity permanently. This is why most gay men are vapid and awful to be around. Its also why they reproduce by molesting cchildren. in their search for an actual purpose they find none and perpetuate the cycle yet again in their quest to try and understand what got them here in the first place.

R A R E
A
R
E

F L A G
L
A
G

Yeah the guy in OP looks like he gets fucked in the ass

That was like... way too descriptive. Sounds like you had a rough childhood

Sometimes I think maybe we really have been fully infiltrated.

wasn't that bad. I just hate faggot glowniggers and unfortunately I run into them more often than I'd like.

Remember when this homosexual kept calling Milo "ship-mate?" In a manner that reminded me of when Fenster in the Usual Suspects tells Kevin Spacey "...come on, jump in, I'll love ya..."

>Invent internet
>smuggle USBs
Americans.

He was probably harassed because of the quad rail!

You're thinking fbi you stupid faggot.

>foreign agents
Your reading comprehension ability suggests you're a retarded teenager. Read it again. It says there are more transgender cia employees than there are cia spies in said countries.

Why don't guys firebomb her residence

For real. What a fucking idiot

Did 69 replace his teeth?

construct into an item that's not inspected, i.e. strap of a suitcase. inside a pair of headphones.

This isn't hard stuff.

Cus they are so white?

she loves the BBC

Because we aren't savages like you

Attached: eatthis.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Don't forget they're also arrogant psychopaths who undertook a prolonged whiny media tantrum when Trump criticized them.

These glow in the dark niggers live in their own world and have an inflated sense of intelligence and self-importance. They have no oversight and are fundamentally myopically self interested and amoral.

Fill a pizza box with floppy disks and tell the border security "I'm deliverin' a darn pizza. Don't touch it though. It's real hot!"

I wonder what is going through his head.

Sounds like the DMV

He stick out like a sore thumb because he glows in the dark.

Attached: 1523271958976.jpg (872x872, 48K)

CIA is a family business, nepotism and cronyism

Found the CIA lol torfag

The backbone of Western intelligence was systematically removed from influence in the early 2000s.

When gladio died, the west died. The only ones propping up the cia is Russian propaganda and leftist de-constructionists.

There is no intelligence apparatus ready to defend institutions from mobs of bad influences. We are dying as an idea and the future is shit.

Attached: gladio.jpg (223x360, 145K)

Why the fuck isn't your country helping us???