BREAKING - after 4yrs of migrant smuggling, Germany pulls out of the Med

This means only Spanish, Italian and one Polish boat remain as part of the official EU migrant smuggling operation off the coast of Libya.

Decision a 'tragedy'

The Bundeswehr reported that, since its start, the naval operation had led to the arrest of more than 140 suspected human traffickers, destroyed more than 400 smuggling boats and helped in the rescue of more than 35,000 migrants.

Stefan Liebich, foreign affairs spokesman for the Germany's Die Linke party, said the government's decision to suspend its involvement was a tragedy.

"For as long as Sophia is not replaced by a civilian operation, even more people will drown," he told the daily Süddeutsche Zeitung.

Attached: 1CAC6696-5773-4B78-850C-1446B7708F95.jpg (1148x1148, 216K)

>be Bundeswehr
>be founded after ww2 to protect west Germany, after mauerfall all of Germany
>instead pick up your enemies in international Waters and drop em in italy, spain etc.
>rapugees no roam in entire west/North europe
thankfully i was only part of them for about 2 weeks, Bundeswehr are traitors, nothing more

>2 weeks

traitor

ultimate kek, go lick some Oberfeldwebel boots then

Germony nein! You're missing so much now that our ports are closed... oh well at least there's still France and the UK.

That's because the Marrakesh Declaration makes it legal for them to cross. So no more of the NGO guise or false pretense of care.

We pulled out because you asked us to. Be greatful we don’t continue shuttling migrants to your shores.

>even more people will drown

Attached: 36220.png.jpg (960x960, 58K)

I had a great time in the Bundeswehr but nowadays I wouldn't join. Too much faggotry.

Hey human traffiker! Trafficking people is illegal, hand them over so we can bring them in legally, and have your next shipment ready in 24 hours!

Either political decision OR they are just personally and materially exhausted and can't keep it up anymore.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

No, they said the official reason is that the Italian gov asked Germany to remove its ship. Only Spain and Poland still refuse to recall their ships.

>based Poland

>"For as long as Sophia is not replaced by a civilian operation, even more people will drown,"

Best news I've read all day

Attached: 1547867942783.jpg (609x753, 372K)

Every single politician and NGO member within or outside of the EU who has helped to import 3rd worlders in Europe deserve to die a brutal death.

It would be good news if it made any sense.
>OH WOW LOOK AT ALL THESE FOLKS DROWNING, WOW HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING.

Brutal and Public

2 weeks before people realized you were an antisocial asshole

awww geez what a fucking surprise.

Attached: 1529289018928.png (779x1063, 1.32M)

You sound butthurt thanks to all that Sharia, Klaus.
Come on!
Im sure it will be better tomorrow!
I mean, you imported a lot of doctors and engeneers!

Attached: 1535998361101.jpg (1270x1270, 213K)

But who will pay for your pensions now?

>"Rescued"

never forget 2006.

Attached: Italy vs Germany 2.jpg (390x272, 44K)

>2006

what happened? Pizzagate?

It's a tragedy, we can't brown Europe fast enough

fuck you

They are literally picking up refugees just off the coast of Libya and giving them a ride 90% of the way to Malta

It's bullshit

Oh no! What a "tragedy"!

As if there's a shortage of "NGOs" to pick up the slack.