OPSYG: Posters Go Up Thursday Night!

Operation: Stand Your Ground

Print the following pic and post in every allowed public space. We need to shill this hard for Thursday night because we want to get the posters out while the story is relevant. Share the image and spread the word. The left is going to continue to hang themselves with this story, so let’s give them the opportunity

Attached: 46B61314-2C71-46C0-9B0C-ED4C193E1BB9.png (600x775, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about let it die

The jews can't let it die. They need material for the media to demonize trump supporters.

Attached: 1524442144800.jpg (1024x768, 333K)

Attached: 1545094671045.jpg (2061x1516, 1.54M)

Wow, it's impossible for a teenager to have a ring!

I hope steve Bannon gets assassinated.

IOTBW posters would be better

Shills and schizo boomers begone!

mhm

Attached: 1546311570896.png (306x306, 112K)

THERE IS NO PHASE 2. WHY ARE JEWS TRYING TO FORCE THIS MEME AND KEEP THIS SHIT ALIVE?

1 reason. SO THE MEDIA HAS SOMETHING TO ATTACK.

imagine being such a worthless disgusting group of people you have to LARP as the charicatures you describe just so that you can blame your enemy for something they didn't and don't do.

Attached: 1539911647456.jpg (904x1200, 358K)

>posters saying 'stand your ground' are material to demonize trump supporters
It has already been established the media doesn't need any excuse or evidence to demonize Trump supporters. Fuck off schizo, the posters are going up.

>let the media retreat and switch focus to a new narrative, goyim. fighting culture war to wake up your fellows is lame, just continue to be in reaction mode.

Attached: shills as measurement device.jpg (600x800, 50K)

Oh you're the retarded Lazarus mod. Fucking loser.

THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

the mongolian version is better. normies will think it is russian

Attached: 1548236164207s.jpg (95x125, 2K)

>p-p-please stop
Why are you so worried, juden?

Attached: 1547527998005.jpg (1014x835, 119K)

Make sure you let the other thread die first or you will start pissing off jannies and they will start shoahing threads. Also use this OP I wrote up.

So after the kids college scheme tonight, we've come up with the idea to capitalize on the current political climate and try something like IOTBW. The media and twitter is obviously extremely eager to get at anything even remotely related to this story.

The idea is completely identical to IOTBW. We print out pic related and spam them wherever we think they will be seen. College campuses, town halls, local libraries. DO NOT ALTER THE SLOGAN.

The time is set for Thursday night 1/24/19. It seems soon but the sooner the better while the story is still hot and the kid is still fresh in everyones minds. Reminder to ignore shills, discord trannies and the like. This is not a phase 2. This is a completely new operation. We are not after liberal tears, we are trying to spark something much more.

go shoot up more heroin in your squatter house commie loser

Attached: antifa_brainlet.jpg (588x823, 49K)

Anyone interested in starting a gofundme to support putting up this image as a billboard?

Former White Christian here, I love Jesus and all but I have to say it’s been hilarious watching little Johnny Covington crash and burn, but seriously we can’t let him get the keys to the Communion waffers.

>gofundme
Oh look. I bet itll be run out of Broward County just like the wall fund right?

why do you ask if anyone is interested, just do it

Threadly reminder that Jow Forums OPs have been gay since before Chanology and if you participate in them you're a faggot

Attached: the groose.jpg (500x500, 31K)

It isn't a phase two of anything
faggot. It has already been established the media does not need any provocation or evidence to viciously lie about and demonize Trump supporters. Kill yourself cuck, the posters have a harmless positive message.

Attached: report all smirks.png (311x371, 205K)

>Now is not the time for billboards. That comes later.

Attached: trump_bane.jpg (494x411, 47K)

mhm

Attached: 1547560254968.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Hol up hol up
So you be sayin
There is a phase 2 of its okay to be white?

Iotbw was really good. This is dumb and pointless.

You thought IOTBW was our final stand?

You're post is pretty gay

>This is dumb and pointless.
Just look at this thread and realize it's created by desperate zionists trying to give the media material to report about so that they can validate the insanity they spewed over the last few days.

OP looks good. I’ll use it going forward

phase 1: put up posters
phase 2: day of the rake

this cartoon actually became reality lol

I remember years ago seeing it and just going "lel,just being white will be a crime" but now it's just actually real.

>our
Why does every shill use collective terms??? Because you're NazBols and Marxists. You're collectivists and you can't handle Nationalism,

Kek

Something tells me this time is different. I done feelt it.

Attached: 1548234211724.jpg (1024x683, 61K)

I bet it’s a purity ring. We did that in high school, those of us who didn’t want to collectively have 3 abortions and 1 baby killed in a dryer, like the class before us.

Attached: 02D48399-5D5F-47E9-87B1-358D1C420AFD.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

Attached: 1539965505850.png (440x522, 87K)

Nationalism is collective by definition pee brain

Attached: captain_america__rebellion_poster_by_neetsfagging322297_dahdufm-pre.jpg (1006x794, 131K)

for what purpose?

What kind of autist puts a dot at the end of a slogan

Attached: syg.jpg (600x775, 36K)

Oh yes. So now whenever people cooperate on anything it's automatically Marxism?

no, it's geographic per definition. Lad

>oh no we can't do this! the media will say bad things
this isn't even good concern trolling

Attached: index.png (226x223, 5K)

>for what purpose?
Material for the media to vindicate them since they got exposed as the vicious evil cowards they are last week. OP glows in the dark and these forced memes and threads are made by Black Cube

This, the slides have just begun in the board.

The damage control is real. It's time to meme.

>nationalism is geographic

Attached: 4e8a0c2b918f8698f86d01aa0ab6f087fb8404a663767092dc010a66378214ad.jpg (677x995, 104K)

I sense we are being baited, not that I mind.

The Left leadership would love us to stop talking about the dem failure to stop the shut down.

But at the same time, this Covington incident does not flatter them. They have a dilemma.

The media realizes this, but wants the uptick in news traffic this is getting them. In the end, the leadership does not control the media nor the mob, its the other way around, and its maddening them.

There seems to be a convergence in themes being forged around Nathan Phillips, and I think it has at least a David Hogg life-span in the media.

You have the original victim of whites, a redskin, going around crying about racism from Trump kids and pontificating against walls.

Something tells me that we are going to be hearing a lot more from redskins, overlapping narratives from Atzlan mestizos. The intent wont be any change in legislation as such, but rather to attempt to shame whites and support for Trump.

Its only a matter of time before this evolves into a brief, smaller version of "Red Lives Matter". Dont be surprised if a bunch of cable news pundits come out of the woodwork citing rights abuses against redskins past and present. The left knows they cant get a new voting block out of indians, but they can be useful idiots in riling up the rest of the brown mobs to stoke the premise to keep anti white hate going.

Attached: 1519249491422.jpg (1000x563, 554K)

>putting up posters supporting MAGA will give the media an excuse to vindicate

Vindicate what asshole?? This isnt a racist message but if the media hypes it up to be one...it will only expose they're anti white agenda even more. Think of this like a IOTBW part 2

Attached: 1547438076371m.jpg (1024x562, 77K)

(((They))) are shilling hard.
STAND YOUR GROUND

This. Why wont whites just die

Attached: 1513592268870.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

This is exciting, I feel righteous for the poor lad. Getting very high energy right now, reminds me of the election.

Gonna stand my ground, Bigly

Shills here don't get it, this just wasn't an attack on one high school kid from covington, he was just pawn that was convicted in the kangaroo court that is twitter. He was suppose to made an example out of to all the other white male teenagers out there, that if a shitskin comes up to you you look down at you feet and move aside or WE WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE!
It was to suppose to frighten all white males teenagers into submission. Notice how not one of those Hebros got doxed or condemned? They said vile shit that any normal person would condemn outright. But no they decided to pick on the white kid.
Well fuck that, fuck that lying injun and fuck Hollywood self rightous pedos, fuck MSM, fuck feminist roasties blue check mark outrage mob and most importantly FUCK JANNIES

:( poor kid

TOO MANY DAMN KIKES IN THIS THREAD
NO PHASE 2 NERDS

The big difference is we have the kid on our side this time. Cheif Horseshit doesn't have the same magical protection as Hogg.

This, it backfired.

Now people know that not being afraid of them terrifies the kikes.

All they have is social shaming and punks that throw a punch and run away like women.
Stand your ground

Attached: 1548234249715.jpg (418x509, 27K)

>Stop smirking. You are giving media material to attack you

Attached: 1503139506050.jpg (4131x3240, 3.34M)

This isn’t phase 2. It’s completely different. Stop shilling JEW

Attached: B0208E1D-A23F-43A9-81BB-A036420DA9B1.jpg (400x400, 25K)

dumb fuck kike
IOTBW was innocuous and worked perfectly because it was innocent
this is an obvious provacation. Now kill yourself glow in the dark nigger kike

Attached: kielbacha.jpg (959x639, 215K)

Fuck you kike

completely unnecessary. Why not let the media debacle stir itself into making people red pilled? There is ZERO point to this poster campaign, allw e ahve to do is sit back and look at the public backlash against the lying media

dumbfuck kike with phase 2. kill yourself

Attached: graduate_reading_room_in_the_suzzallo_library_by_cyclicalcore-d9rkw0c.jpg (1095x730, 282K)

Sounds likely yeah, it's a safe bet they will try any and all shaming strategies they can think of. It will likely become more of a thing due to the Dem Presidential candidates squabbling to virtue signal to victim groups, perhaps even when the Elizabeth Warren thing comes up again. Just have to be ready to piss on those narratives.

Attached: gringate reenactment.jpg (800x482, 183K)

This kid could have been anyone's son, brother or nephew. The media tried to destroy him, and some lefty fucks wanted to kill him because of A FUCKING HAT.

>not backing down and standing your ground is an obvious provocation

Attached: 1547628223445.gif (256x256, 772K)

Discord shills are in the thread. Don’t let them deter you. Stand your ground

Attached: 1AC6D4DF-AD9E-4806-8A51-21060E93A8DD.jpg (600x337, 99K)

Reminder to ignore all shills and lefty faggots.

There is an inf chan for OPSYG:
8ch dot net/pol/res/12707698.html

Attached: syg_poster.png (700x915, 75K)

He's clearly retarded

>we
fuck off. stop subverting America and this board you smelly dumb Jew scum

You have no arguments that was just a bunch of verbal diarrhea, stay mad kike. Pic related is your best course of action when you see pol doing something that triggers you.

Attached: coping strategies 3.png (531x827, 299K)

Were you sleeping under a rock today? The media has already spun the narrative back into their favor and I guarantee you tomorrow is probably going to be even worse when they interview the kid on TV. This isn't a phase 2. This is the call to war you filthy fucking kike.

It's so fucking obvious it is pathetic.

hey glow in the dark nigger, your dumbfuck poster campaign wont work out becasue THERE IS NO PHASE 2 NOW KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Attached: 237d2655f02d1d8bcf36223950c3266ffb8a339b3b7b1c4f931a3ff603247c4c.jpg (1000x695, 89K)

Have they? I read the comments section of nearly every jornalistic online source i could, and normies are absolutely backlashing against this.
this is absolutely phase 2
>call to war
HAHAHAHAHAH, just kill yourself jew rat. Your kike mother wont miss you

A FUCKING HAT AND A FUCKING SMILE
Now they can choke on both

Attached: 1548137241597.jpg (750x869, 91K)

lol everybody who is celebrating this little retard MAGA kid is a total idiot.

This fuckin kid is an insecure beta fag, the kids around seem to be fucking lowlifes too.

Damn murica is going down with such a dumbed down society...

>phase 2
What type of fuckery movie are you creating in your head? Step besides...we're standing out ground

Alinsky would be proud of you
>accuse my opponent exactly that which im guilty of
Kill yourself kike

fuck off leftist scum
these posters are going up and there's fuck all you and your "comrades" can do about it

Attached: syg_smooth_raw.png (477x601, 51K)

Cry more kike.

Attached: AB119CCE-CE49-4398-A0A3-A5BE59E93C64.jpg (1000x495, 98K)

>we're
Anybody that cant see the jewishness in this dumbfuck phase 2 poster campaign should off themselves.
NO PHASE 2 FAGGOTS
THIS DOESNT HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS IOTBW
IOTBW WAS AN INNOCENT PHRASE AND IT WORKED GREAT
and now you want a new "poster campaign" to shove it to the leftists and.....what exactly? drum up support for MAGA
nigger kike kill yourself

Were fucking you?
NYT wrote an article how the injuns story didnt add up
Numerous blue check marks quietly deleted their tweets

Get out of here rat!

Attached: 1548132778482.png (589x774, 877K)

NBC already has a story out about a gay kid that said the school wouldn't let him graduate. The media is doubling-down. They are going to pander to those insane leftest who cannot accept the truth.

You dont have the nuts to do it yourself kike. Bitch all you want, its not going to work, everyone sees through your 5th column trash kike ways. Leftypol please hang yourselves LOL.

Reminder to ignore discord trannies. Give em the ole smirk.

Attached: topsmug.jpg (405x331, 32K)

so you say you really want to be seen as a total retard and destory the MAGA movement just because of these little insecure dumbfags?

> murica goin down

these are some of the people shilling for the cov kids

Attached: PwgHzLz.jpg (719x538, 55K)

thanks australia, this country is rapidly going the way of Maos CUltural revolution: shame on you for being white, for being catholic, for being male, for DARING to support a republican president who has 1/2 have the support of this nation
thank FUCK i have dual american polish citizenship

>thinks smiling is an obvious provocation
>no arguments
>randomly capitalizing words
>repeating the same line every post
>attempting to demoralize
>reddit spacing
>YOU'LL DESTROY DA MAGA MOVEMENT BY SMILING
This is getting seriously cringy. I hope nobody is paying you for this.

>blah blah blah PLEASE DON'T PUT UP POSTERS THAT RUIN MY NARRATIVE OF THE EVIL WHITE MAN blah blah blah
lol no they're going up
get fucked

Attached: antifa_brainlet3.jpg (519x536, 35K)

FFS we didn't start with the okay sign until 2016. These people cannot stop lying.

Aye aye captain

if you say so coward. be sure to post a thread up tomorrow with proof buuuut we both know you wont. coward

kek

Do you have women hands or what?

Weird political Kentucky Fried Chicken ad.