Freemasons not evil at all?

Being a christian and getting more and more into theology and religion, it seems things are not as simple as evil & good. (ie satan & god, jews & christians, light & darkness etc)

I really enjoyed hermeticism and after watching this video on rosicrucianism:
youtube.com/watch?v=coZFqcGkN68

it seems really interesting and not satanistic at all (even though people always say masons and rosicrucians are just satanists), i'm trying to find out wether masons are really the "evil" guys.

Attached: 1546763024298.jpg (1526x2048, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:French_Freemasons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People who hate Freemasons are one of two types

>blackballed rejects
>conspiritards

Masons promote pretty much all of the values here on Jow Forums (except for commies). Good organization.

god = satan
would you like to know more
>if I call them retarded no one will listen to them
shill detected

>god = satan
a very bold statement, really oversimplified imo.
please back that up

god is all things, therefore god is satan.
more accurately satan is an aspect. god is good AND evil.
lucifer =/= satan, read closely

Masons are easily blamed. Just like the Illuminati.
And the deeds they get blamed for? Surprise surprise, it all leads back to one particular group.

>theology and religion
Been slowly moving back into that and some level of (at least literary) mysticism.
I've mentioned it in a few threads, but seems to get drowned out despite being accurate to current events, occurrences and the church (and Jow Forums I might add).
Look for the third secret of Fatima.

>There will be a wicked council planned and prepared that will change the countenance of the Church. Many will lose the Faith; confusion will reign everywhere. The sheep will search for their shepherds in vain.
>A schism will tear apart the holy tunic of My Son. This will be the end of times, foretold in the Holy Scriptures and recalled to memory by Me in many places. The abomination of abominations will reach its peak and it will bring the chastisement announced at La Salette. My Son’s arm, which I will not be able to hold back anymore, will punish this poor world, which must expiate its crimes.
>One will only speak about wars and revolutions. The elements of nature will be unchained and will cause anguish even among the best (the most courageous). The Church will bleed from all Her wounds. Happy are they who will persevere and search for refuge in My Heart, because in the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph.

Don't fall for all the confusing retardeness that all kinds of spiritual quacks post online. Jesus is the ONLY TRUTH AND THE ONLY WAY.

Where do people get that idea from? Core tenets require you to put your family, work, and religion before Freemasonry. Family always comes first.

Freemasonry is not a religion. You believe in whatever religion you want to believe in.

No women, fools, crazies, slaves, or criminals are allowed. No men of questionable character are allowed.

There is no recruitment, you have to seek it for yourself.

Some people have bad experiences meeting with a clandestine lodge, essentially bringing down the name of freemasons. If you want to figure out if the lodge near you is fake, go to your grand lodge website and check the name.

Jesus created the world, and He made it physical on purpose. Your gnostics reject matter. The world has both material and spiritual aspects, and rejecting either will lead you astray. Use what God gave you.
(((Masons))) go home.

Evidence?

You have no clue what you're talking about

I agree with that, but in this context it has whole other meaning than just saying god = satan

so you say there is another collective or group doing the "bad" things in the world? could you ellaborate on that?

but aren't masons doing exactly that? trying to balance the spiritual with the materialistic?

bible, including cut books.

John 1:3

Not really a group. More those without roots. An international clique, of sorts.

i am not and will not be going into disecting the bible here, but if you are going to do so yourself, not how god is refered to as lord god or just lord occasionally, then when satan, devil, lucifer starts popping up note which term they are using.

Seek the Creator, not His creation. Masons hate Jesus. You can't say His name in their lodges.

Yes. God made all things. What's your point?

*note, fucken keyboard...

Yes you can. You can not, however, discuss politics or religion in lodge. You can pray to whatever god you believe in. You can say Jesus' name in lodge.

I smell your luciferian stench from here you forked tongue shill

demiurge?

masonry was responsible for the destruction of European monarchy that is not in question. They were a tool of the British and helped destroy the world of Tradition to liberalise the world for capital and much freedom.
That being said the UK and the kikes work together and masonry sevres the kikes just the same

Attached: 87ed62ad-7835-4943-8311-3fd00bd45038..gif (225x324, 3.36M)

Attached: cross-light-jesus.jpg (1005x778, 134K)

wrong
sort of I suppose

John 1:14 says who the Word is. Those who deny that Jesus is God have some 'splainin to do.

Attached: angel-of-light_2.jpg (257x386, 11K)

Attached: web3-holy-spirit-dove-blue-sky-clouds-trinity-shutterstock.jpg (620x310, 28K)

But you can't say He's God. If you can't talk about religion, then the lodges are opposing the Gospel. Freemasonry isn't compatible with Christianity.

Ok. So take it up with the non-Christian masons. Haven't met any in the states, though I know some exist.

that image is fucking impressive

France is teh result of a country ran by radical masons: utter comsopolitism, destruction of 1000yo civilization,...
>muh conspitard
Learn history. Plus most of our degenerate leaders are proud members of masons & likes

You can't discuss religion in lodge for the sake of peace and harmony within the lodge. Divided house can not stand. The purpose is unity for men of good character, no matter where you come from.

This: Also politics can't be discussed in the lodge

>degenerate leaders are masons
Examples?

Unless you hate the founding fathers, who were all masons. Mozart was as well. I throw him in there cause I like his music.

>Takes the Kabbalah bait
You’re going to feel like a really smarty when you get to the 32nd degree after 50 years and realize you’ve been working for some 3rd temple losers. Also the muh templars retake Constantinople fags are historically inept. Idiots will bring up usury to shitpost about jews then glorify the Templars in the same paragraph.

and Jesus came to bring not peace, but a sword
nobody comes to the Father but through Jesus
there's no room to respect others' right to go to Hell because your warning them was uncomfortable

Pike

Attached: 944ca6658f94ec0b15fc2a555ab3fd58.jpg (699x522, 125K)

>God is all things
>God is both good AND evil
>God is Satan
>God isn't Lucifer
>Because God is ALL things except for Lucifer

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

So, God is my extreme hatred of this post? Is God also your growing brain tumor? What about this big shit I’m taking atm, is God in there as well?

Don't mix up masons that were masons as a "hoby" or for bsiness reasons (which is still bad, but less) and those who genuinely believe in their gnostic theology and political project.
Jean-Luc Mélenchon, for exemple, is a proud mason advocating, every time he can, for race mixing, mass imigration etc.
here's a non-exhaustive list en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:French_Freemasons

Attached: 1523239528681.jpg (936x1024, 227K)

So dont be a mason if you hate peace.

Those are novelties. Same as people having the S&C on a hat or a tie. Lots of public servants are masons. Police, firefighters, and military like to join for the camaraderie and character between men that unfortunately no longer exists in most of the civilian world.

wtf i love freemasons now

Attached: 020ea931d5668e94a01f30b40b32f053.jpg (494x596, 41K)

You can, but why would you?

GOdF isn't Masonry.

What is this? Did you just throw a whole bunch of stuff together and hoped that it meant something?

Any books, scriptures or documents on this topic that you guys suggest?

you're right, technically god is lucifer too, the logic is flawless.

Mason insider here. I lurk Jow Forums and mostly comment on "Freemason threads".

the bottom rung of freemasons arent evil. they're just normies who raise money for charity.

However one of the Rites does have a fuck ton of jews. Dont remember, think its the Scottish Rite.

Wait really? I've been encouraged to move further up, but I like blue lodge. We have a lot of charitable causes, and it's great seeing some good men come in and improve themselves. Scottish rite focuses on old testament and York is mostly new testament. Is Scottish really jewed?

Bible. Most things in masonry are taken straight from it.

>Scottish rite focuses on old testament
Only America lets non-Christians join it, but anyway, it's about all religions and various beliefs.

Freemasonry is 100% Jewish.

Freemasonry was created by the house of rothchilds as a political action committee basically

See, i've heard alot of nasty things about the free masons, but my grandfather was a free mason, and when he past he left all of his free mason manuscripts and journals. Now i've read through alot of it, and from what i can tell the free masons code seems to be some weird intepretations of the work of God and creation in the context of masonry as a craft, such as building a strong base with the hands, and such. Overall nothing really stood out that was "le ebil masons" worthy, so what is the issue?

Is the problem with the free masons is that alot of them were involved in events which were detrimental to society, or is there some hidden agenda to them that is hidden from even their own members?

dont remember which, I just remember what my grandpa told me. He's had a lot of experience with both rites and he basically said one of them has a fuck ton of jews in it. I could be wrong with my memory here but I do think he said Scottish Rite.
and yeah you're right on this. They only really want you to believe in a god and thats about it.

Queue nicki Minaj while bathing in tub over a Masonic checkerboard chanting over and over again in a hypnotic tone, the following:
I am your leader, yes I am your leader
You're not a believer, suck a big dick
You're not a believer, suck a big dick.

Successfully indoctrinated an entire generation of pre-pubescent girls. Repeat infinitely every year while still displaying obvious Freemasonic symbolism.

Attached: 487E3099-980D-45BB-8129-ECA8F8AF8960.png (750x1334, 442K)

but family first guys. Freemasonry is based.

Hermeticism and Rosicrucianism are too responsible for the downfall of the western churches and the destruction of tradition and truth.
Globalism and it's one-world ideology stem from it and it is many of the elite's to-go belief system (if they're not into full blown satanism already).

It's just one way the deceiver tricks people into aggrandizing themselves over their fellow man and finally over God himself by promising some super sekret knowledge only they could handle.
Don't fall for this user.

Only the bible, only Christ, for everyone.

they obfuscate knowledge and sniff their own farts, minimum. go fuck yourself and your wannabe kabbalah cult
no actually gnostic is also a good fit for you faggots

>only my religion is correct
you are why everyone turned away from cults. thanks unironically.

>we're not picky about who tells us what to do
semitic word salad, you guys really are just watered down gnostics with a love of pilpul

The Trivium is a core focus. Perhaps you ought to check it out sometime so that you can understand basic things.

that is ultimately how these guys get to their scat fetish. the belief that doing the most awful shit in "gods" name will give them divine authority

Zoroaster wasnt lucifer though.

Why are americans always such drama queens? You really are brainwashed by TV, aren't you?

>Gods word that billions of people followed over the course of history
>Cult

But occult self-worship totally isn't a cult. Right? Of course you're English too. It just fits. Next you tell me shitbag Crowley was the ultimate harbinger of spiritual wisdom.

Divine pymander book 6
In God alone is goodness.

Satan was iniquitous, he is rebellion againat God

Attached: 1hwatXSU4lxZRhIBsLH6WVA-1.png (797x443, 656K)

>rhetoric purity
>on Jow Forums
rofl, no
you're not elevated or educated you faggot, that's the point of these cults, to make you think you're better than others through insane ideologies. "durr anyone who disagrees with me is uneducated, anyone knowledgeable would look and sound like me, or my bdsm masters in my shitty cult"
take your classical education and elitism and drive in up your ass you freak

>insane ideologies
Learning is insane to you?
>durr anyone who disagrees with me is uneducated
Not at all. But those who are uneducated usually act in the same way. Do you have a mirror handy?
>take your classical education and elitism and drive in up your ass
Nice crab bucket.

the masons don't gather around to learn. as far as i can tell you're all errand bitch boys for jews. your entire mindset comes from "i'm in this group, i'm great" and that's all you need because you're bpd narcissist. you think you're better than others because you read the books you were told, and the actions of your group reflect that, because that insistence on your own abilities and divinity is the FOREMOST mark of an evil mindset and a rotted out soul
but have fun in your psuedo aristocracy. im sure getting paddled by big hairy greeks will be worth the access to mid high pay scale jobs and a security blanket for your ego
>normal people don't care about my arbitrary decorum, they must be evil low uneducated people who need a strong leader like me, for I am great and have read how to present points in a way that the other narrow selection of people i know agreed on
YOU guys are the ones who all act the same.

all religions are cults, carry on sperging out

>brotherhood of the snake

>the masons don't gather around to learn.
Guess there's something wrong with my lodge, and all those i've visited. You'd best fill out an error form for us, thanks to your extensive knowledge (which you at the same time reject).
>as far as i can tell you're all errand bitch boys for jews
Really? How? Like, what do we do individually in that sense?
>arbitrary decorum
Aye, I should be using ebonics for you instead of the basic expectations of society.
> they must be evil low uneducated people who need a strong leader like me
Wasn't what I was going for, but shit yea, I see no fault in that, boy.

>god is all things
pantheism

relative morality is whats demonic, it allows you to do everything without feeling responsible for what your actions truly do to others, evil is not someone who acts explicityl misanthropic, evil is someone who convinces you his atrocities are actually acts of good and compassion

every cult gathers to read cult bibliography lad

Masons are ok
It's a clique with links and customs
Shat on by religious nutjobs because they BTFO of the Church and protected scientists
You can join a lodge if you want
They aren't the real devil worshipers that ppl link them to

address getting paddle by the greeks, then after that we can talk about the logistics of building a lodge beset on all sides by emus.

This

You can be religious and be a mason

What about your projected fantasies do you want addressed, Jamal? And how are they relevant

Nice pilpul, but then your word "cult" loses it's derogatory meaning.
Even atheism is a religious belief, replacing the divine with technology and transhumanism.

since you projected me to be black do you fantasize about getting railed by uneducated mongrols all day? or do you just pay them to fuck your wife for you. oh im sorry you're a mason, i meant boy companion

masonry is a cult, you gather in secret to read the books they assign and call it "learning the truth" go traversing levels and get told more and more info as you go through

real religions have their entire belief system in plain for anyone to read, they don't need to keep it a secret
nor to lure you in via small bites

>projected me to be black
I used deductive reasoning to identify you as black. You detest education. You "argue" like a spoiled child. And you oppose people bettering themselves.
Certainly a liberal, but only negroes are so opposed to basic social norms.

>you gather in secret
Nope. Meetings are posted on the fronts of buildings, or in newspapers and the internet.
>to read the books they assign
We don't read in lodge. Though it might be nice. There aren't really assigned books either. Some lodges might do a recommended list, I guess.
> get told more and more info as you go through
Not so much. The story you choose unravels, but it's not like you couldn't find every detail elsewhere. Namely the Bible.
>real religions have their entire belief system in plain for anyone to read, they don't need to keep it a secret
Except for Christianity when it started out.

Current WM here. Hate us all you want. We DGAF.

then your deduction is weak and needs improving
see? you guys aren't as great as you think you are, so you might as well calm down and step away from the blood rituals.
rofl "h-he has to black!! my dad said only poor blacks don't like my esoteric cult involved in completely fucking prosperous nations! it can't be that we project a hatred of god and fellow man everywhere we go in everything we write!"

Women are not allowed to be freemasons.

Nobody tells anybody what to do. The whole system is democratic

Nobody thinks that way. You clearly havent gone through any degrees. Humility is a virtue.

Rosenkreuzerinitiationsritus

>Nope. Meetings are posted on the fronts of buildings, or in newspapers and the internet.
Why lie so bluntly, secrecy is its main appeal to newcomers

>There aren't really assigned books either.
No, but the book selection has to be one that supports the already set in stone values of masonry, and the books you read will invariable be reinterpreted to fall into "masonry is best" interpretations

>Not so much. The story you choose unravels, but it's not like you couldn't find every detail elsewhere. Namely the Bible.
All you are doing is reinterpreting texts under a symbolical dictionary, its called semiotic analysis, is the same feminists and critical theorists do, you are not revealing deeper truth, you are geting taught a new hermeneutical frame

>Except for Christianity when it started out.
Because as opposed to most religions, which start from reveleations given to prophets, Christianity had a divine messiah who enacted the gospel with his actions

sure.

Attached: same story since the start11.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

shhh said the molester to the child, this is our
little secret, shhhh said the mason to the new
member, this is our little secret society. :)

>be 16
>dad says we're illuminati now
>say cool uh whats that mean
>takes me to a old persons home
>play monopoly with some other old people
>they initiate me by making me be the car piece
>talk some bit about god/jesus
>leave home

what a fucking scam.

I will print that, for my waiting room.

Mason here, I know a lot of gnostic luciferian masons who think satan was the "good guy" who took a fall, literally, to bring about relativism, humanism, tolerance, diversity, etc. All of those are "good things" to these guys. Man's hubris knows no bounds and many are apt to listen to the demons whispering in their ears promising great power and influence through hermeticism and other occult worldviews.