New York City White Supremacist terrorist attack thread

Why are white supremascists like this?

White supremacists are the most mentally fucked rejects of society. What is laughable about them is that 90% of them are zoomers and the majority of them are not white.
There literally is nothing redeeming about white supremacists. Nothing more than seething incels.

If you unironically identify yourself as a white supremacist, then all I can say to you is that I hope you mature when your zoomer ass grows up.

Attached: 1548236013964.jpg (827x834, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Greece, Νέα Υόρkη 14626, Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες/@43.2403491,-77.7124274,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89d6b0efaf8d61df:0x7ccda201126ecac4?gl=gr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its fun too, for all the talk of killer commies, this board produced more deaths.
White nationalists are leagues more dangerous than any liberal group
More confirmed kills
More guns
More violence

Thats called sucess and you guys are fucking dumb

Amerimutts

These guys aren't even white nationalists more likely Christian fundamentalists. Based even though they're mutts. You should be afraid scum, whites are going to rise up and people like you will be put in your proper place.

So if thats success why are you in jail ?

>meme flag
Check
>picture claiming white supremacist, despite the culprits looking somewhat mutty and spicish
Check
>are the pictures photoshopped?
Perhaps
>Jew York
Check
>does the U.S. media spout lies as a man would drop liquid shit in the toilet after a bad meal, everyday
Yes
>is OP a faggot
Always
>is this bullshit
Likely

Ruling society?
Why thank you goy

>white
>posts asian faces

Attached: 1530323380973.png (540x641, 266K)

is this what the average american looks like?

I'm gonna need to see those 23andme's

hello tranny slider, I know you're shitposting to slide the more important threads but I'll include the context of the pic for you instead:
>beaners, muzzies and niggers has always been at odds in highly concentrated cities or cali
>this violence has surged recently leading to beaner nigger arab racewars the news media does not want to report because it's bad optics all around
>this actually makes news because it's big, but is quietly tucked in a corner because they do not want to parade beaners trying to bomb towelheads
>tranny picks it up to try and shit on pol when everyone sees right through it per usual

remember to sage slide threads

Seth Rogen is a jew and those other two looks like...spics? or some kind of poo a loo but I don't know from which caste?

Can't wait to slaughter Jews.

Cause im a loser raising kids, working, and taking responsability for my actions....white supremecy is not what you need to be concerned about you absolute retard...they dont attack often but when they do they succeed

No one here is in jail faggot.

ROCHESTERFIRST

Local News
From Boy Scouts to bomb plot suspects:

The mother of Brian Colaneri says her son suffers from a disability: Asperger syndrome. She says he was just going along with what his friends were doing. Speaking with News 8, she said police searched her home, but only found fireworks and three swords her son uses for karate classes.

April Colaneri says investigators told her that Brian was chatting with friends about the president and bombs. She says she's still trying to make sense of it all.

"It was so scary and so surreal that something like this would happen," she explains. "We have to be so careful with what we say or do. My son is really doesn't smoke or drink or take drugs you know. He's a good kid.

La Creatura, el abominacion and el atrocidad at it again.

Glad to se Abdul, scuffed Shaun King, and Rodriguez trying to help clean up society

this real news. the only fact I found was they were anti trump according to one guys mom.

why media saying anti muslim with no facts?

Part and parcel of living in a multicultural society.

Then why are you posting?

They are whites. They have Italian names. New York has a lot of Italians.

Based italians, kick those moulis outta da neighbourhood.

Attached: 1547583920266.jpg (650x694, 38K)

>Italians
>White

Anyone can be white OP, all things are possible through christ our lord. I'm black but I identify as white.

>GREECE POLICE DEPT

what did he mean by this

He a good boi, he didn't do nothing!

>"white" supremists
that spic on right is so white he glows

Attached: 1543539065744.jpg (375x374, 42K)

Anyone can be white except slavs because God hates you

Now I get it, they're Jow Forums """whites"""

Attached: amrNKJe.jpg (1057x947, 166K)

Well said my italisn friend

Those look like fucking MUTTS you mong
Even if their last names are Italian

I've never seen Italians like that. Maybe I should visit Jew York some time. I don't like sight seeing but at least seeing one of the world miracles should be on the bucket list.

That just means you are Argentinian

There is one God, Perun, and he loves us. You cuck can continue worship Jew-on-a-stick all you want, I dont care.

The guy on the right its the muttest of them all

Los Abominicio!

I was just teasing you, now you've gone and hurt my feelings user.

I claimed Argentina for the white race back in 97

t. mongol rapebaby
Italians and Greeks founded western/white civilization. And Slavs didn't even exist when Italians and Greeks conquered the known world. When you came to existence you came as mongol slaves. Only to embrace communism when free. And today, you're being ruled by a manlet dictator. You don't deiced whose white and whose not Vlad. You're not white you fucking tatar.

Attached: mongol rapebabies.jpg (1600x1115, 1.87M)

Sory. Perun loves you too.

Is perun like Zeus?

average white americans

sure thing memeflag

>Why are white supremascists like this?
>White supremacists (spelled correctly)
>No MAGA hats
Hmmmmmm.............

>white
>dude on the left is obviously a spic or something
>right has fucking black hair and black eyes probably spic too

>Clearly not white
>"white supremacists"

yeah OK whatever, jews

Two of them aren't even white.

These people are 'white' in America.

Attached: 1517700255165.png (619x828, 25K)

LMAO

Attached: 1510599514054.png (824x675, 506K)

I used to live near islamberg pretty sketchy desu

My goodness. Is the FBI just manipulating dead eyed halfwits into crime.

>They are whites. They have Italian names

Attached: 1527798776677.jpg (980x716, 151K)

the autistic boy's mom said they were plotting against Trump, this story has fake spin all over it

>Italian
>White

Attached: usa mutts 56% ugly spawns.jpg (1500x1500, 353K)

#blackSUPREMICIST

Modern day Italians, and Greeks are genetically different than when the Roman, and Greek empires were present.

You'd know this if you weren't completely retarded.

>italians
>white

LOS ABOMINICIOS!

>Islamberg is the first of a number of communities set up under the direction and tutelage of Gilani. "Holy Islamberg", as residents refer to it, is also the headquarters of the Muslims of America organization.

Americans have a literal sharia zone. Say something nice about it and remember that Americans are totally not cucked.

Attached: file.png (299x412, 49K)

then why roman and greek aincient statues look like white people?

Italians aren't white

Re-read his post Mario

>Islamberg
Holy shit it's real.

Attached: 1465884756396.jpg (293x293, 33K)

Calm down, sir.

Good

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think these non-white mutant half caste shitbloods, make very good white supremacists, just saying.

> Ceaselessly preach for 60 years that a certain ideology is the single worst thing on the planet
> Surprised when the first adopters of that certain ideology are a bit socially maladjusted

Get your priors right

What I don’t get is how these guys get caught? Did they talk about their plan to someone?

inb4 they brightened the pictures to make them look hiter like in zimzam's case

>black muslims buy land away from degenerate Jewish society
>bother no one, have good relationship with the police
>Jewish golems plot to destroy them
Yup, this is Trump's America. Deus Vult, remove kebab, or whatever.

they dont look italian at all.

Did Jow Forums kill 100 million people when I wasn’t looking?

Attached: 19BD7BBA-C3AA-43DA-9830-210CFE496A58.png (960x661, 815K)

WE

Attached: 1481547474469.png (1400x1630, 163K)

3.2 billion

that guy in the middle has blue eyes, which according to Jow Forums, makes him white

"only found fireworks...."
you know, like any other person who has gunpowder in their house (for those who don't know, firework ownership by civilians is not allowed in many parts of the world)

all those three look like spics to me.

You also don't have the same genetics as someone that has achieved anything if you know what I mean ;)

Worked with the one on the right last year right after he turned 18. He got fired. Hes unironically retarded.

Dios mio

They look like pajeets and argies.

>Italian

>white

>being this retarded

Attached: 2F6110E3-B36D-4599-876B-2C2294EABB71.jpg (399x349, 18K)

google.com/maps/place/Greece, Νέα Υόρkη 14626, Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες/@43.2403491,-77.7124274,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89d6b0efaf8d61df:0x7ccda201126ecac4?gl=gr

SLIDE THREAD

Attached: CC39437B-C72F-4770-B4B4-7BB716845919.jpg (700x350, 78K)

>The mother of Brian Colaneri says her son suffers from a disability: Asperger syndrome
>found [...] three swords her son uses for karate classes
Has the beta uprising begun?

Attached: 1539034184738.png (327x316, 165K)

yoooo dem ol white nigga statues got da smallest dicks son
whyte boys aint packin

UK has entire cities and police force enforcing sharia lmao

You also need to show a license to a buy a spoon ffs

Attached: UK.jpg (1200x897, 161K)

You forgot to change your memeflag before posting your slidethread, shareblue

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

WHITER_THAN_YOU_MUHAMMAD.jpeg

The Amerimutt meme is real

Attached: 1547837290719.jpg (991x644, 65K)

>white supremacists
>the majority of them are not white

Attached: download.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Here's the joke:
A turkey, a hapa, and a spic plot an attack on Muslims.
Punchline:
Fucking white supremacists!

Why does the guy on the far left look so familiar?
Does he look familiar to anyone else?
Has he been in the news before maybe?

Attached: Change my mind.jpg (680x600, 176K)

Couple of tacos and a shit house burger, hardly "white"

prove it or it didn't happen

If you act like a white, you are a white.