Chipping agenda pushed by reddit

Well, we know upvotes are being manipulated and there is no way the liberal would consent to this shit atm, so the elite is pushing this per reddit and co. I would like to say that this is about increasing intelligence, which is about the brain, so they can use this in the future to "Hack the brain". Well lads wdyt?

Attached: IMG_20190123_145344.jpg (1010x729, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYjTRIDkD_c
youtu.be/GLgtjONPyyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah no I'm not a fucking dog
Elon Musk is a deluded idiot

>the liberal
God damn you're brainwashed.

Boi you could say not eating shit is racist and they would do it

Great, now wait until they will update the firmware to have a backdoor so that kikes can hack everyone's mind to their hearts' desire. Upgrades like this can be a viable choice only when we've shut down Intel and have exterminated the jewish race.

Watch them use this shit for wrong think policing

Add the Chinese and Indians to that list, their piss-poor attempts at coding will kill projects like this before they even begin.

Goyim super soldiers controlled by AI, Palestine is fucked.

>Give subhumans sentience
Geee thanks, based white African American

Attached: B88BF88F-3EAA-4521-A09B-9069C10B1834.jpg (1071x760, 77K)

lol look at this retard

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=tYjTRIDkD_c

I don't have a problem with chipping brains as long as Elon goes first.

Elon Musk is a fraud nigger.

no wetware pls, just overcome any problems with wirelessness

Do this to animals. I want a talking dog.

>pushing for neural computer interfaces when we can’t even keep an IOT lightbulb secure

Go watch ghost in the shell and let me know if you think this is a good idea.

There is another aspect that’s seldom discussed but is a huge deal on this. Licensing agreements for hardware and software. Who owns the augmented self?

>six fucking captchas, they don’t want you thinking about this

Attached: 19D51FCE-14E4-42D6-88F8-3A01D6474F88.jpg (220x307, 24K)

>"Stop fucking me Muhammad."

you think tinfoil hats were a joke?

Wasn't this dude just talking about the dangers of AI and now he wants symbiosis with computers?

>>six fucking captchas, they don’t want you thinking about this
There's nothing to think about. Maybe the Jews shouldn't have fucked over vidya if they wanted to convince people a chip in your brain wasn't pozzed.

The perfect test subjects indeed. All deaths by the firmware will be dismissed as "war casualties".

I've heard that tinfoil hats have the opposite effect actually. Besides, what would a tinfoil hat do if the rest of your body is exposed?

regardless, doubt many people would be into invasive brain surgery

I am a brainlet, I need to augment myself as soon as possible, I'll be one of their first customers.

It blocks your brainwaves from being picked up.

Plenty of suicidal people around, with the existing technology there is about stopping depression by connecting your brain to a pacemaker it wouldn't be too hard to convince somebody to be chipped and make them think the new chip does all the work.

If that was the case, people wouldn't need to construct Faraday cages for their phones, they'd just wrap them in tinfoil.

>with the existing technology there is about stopping depression by connecting your brain to a pacemaker
BTW this technology is over a decade old now, I'm sure there have been much less invasive advancements regarding stopping depression by directly altering the brain.

Try it out and report back to us.

Botnet

Yes, wrapping it in time foil will block the signal. They make special security pouches for cell phones, credit cards, etc... That all it does it trap the radiowaves inside.

Pic related will work too.

Attached: images (27).jpg (186x270, 11K)

>They make special security pouches for cell phones
Funny because I had actually searched for those back in the day and they weren't looking all that secure. If anything, that would amplify the phone's signal because they'd be searching more intensely for a network to be connected to. It's an all-or-nothing approach, some protection wouldn't do shit and you'd probably get harmed even more by the radiation than you'd usually do.

I didn't know credit cards emit radiation too. For what purpose?

>I didn't know credit cards emit radiation too. For what purpose?

You can pay for stuff just by putting your card over a reader. In theory you could get a card payment machine and just put it next to peoples pockets and take money from them.

LOL!

You'd have to enter a PIN code for transactions more than a meager amount e.g. 20 euros in most cases. It's still fucked up. Now I get what the security pouches for credit cards are for, but then again putting your credit card or any other card on the front would be asking for trouble.

Use lead foil. Otherwise you're wrapping an antenna around your head.

Elon musk is our guy.
I unironically trust him on this, imagine tech cucks getting inplanted and his HUD fires off Negro Neighbourhood alert chance of crime 88%.

No but really it would force the cucks to ascend from braintletism.

Attached: umvc3___admiral_spire_by_majorillustrious-dcgqzcz.jpg (300x390, 18K)

>Croatbro gets it
>Have a Croatian Summer
youtu.be/GLgtjONPyyM

>getting digital implant to multiply brainpower
Great!
>letting a cryptokike do it
Yikes!

You are all a bunch of faggots.
It will be like a upper cortex from what i hear.

Im willing to try.
I mean, why not? A cortex was kinda usefull, no?
So what's the big deal?
IF we can prevent a random dude from hacking into our fucking mind.

>It's all speculative
>If it's good, only rich people will benefit
>If it's bad you can guarantee it's about compensating for the fact that there cannot be a guarantee of property, liberty or freedom of thought - or even quality of life in a globalised world.

Sorry, Elon, switch to a more chill strain bruh.

White people have the mark of the beast myth so you know why they want us gone

Imagine sitting on the toilet browsing through some shitposts, and some chink hacker posts a QR code that activates the cortex network link and gives him root access to your noggin.
You'll wake up 5 days later in Hong Kong with an asshole so loose you could anally quaff a Prius.

think i will wait until thr brain plug gets jailbreaked before using it.

Sounds good. Sign me up. Can I buy with 3 easy payments?

Always a downside to technology, nothing to worry about. Prius is a economic car that's good for environment

>I didn't know credit cards emit radiation too
They don't emit, they reflect. An RFID reader reads the chip in your card(and in some other consumer goods) by bouncing a signal off it.

Read industrial society and its future
By ted kascinsky

I'm all for genetically modified Cat Girls but chips in skulls isn't my taste.

True. And storing it in your rectum saves parking money.

>popups sent right to your brain
yeah, I'm gonna pass on this shit

They're losing control over people's minds through traditional methods of brainwashing. This is their solution to that.

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

Wow, this sounds like a really good idea. Where do I sign up?

Attached: schlomo sez.png (713x584, 190K)

Nothing stops them to shape your political views and turning Jow Forums into another cuckfeast of PC oppression of thought.

It's over, bros...

Bitch dab

Attached: ENGLISH Back.jpg (381x650, 88K)

All hope is not lost. Remember that AI is "racist" by nature. And any AI that would dig a bit deeper than headlines would identify the (((threat))) to society in a nanosecond.