Jow Forums meet my parking lot

Last week this appeared on the corner.

Attached: parking.jpg (2672x2008, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaunas_massacre_of_October_29,_1941
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kovno_Ghetto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...and that's a good thing!

Do you feel shamed or is this a scoreboard?

Destroy it

Got a sledgehammer?

deface it

No. Just post some red pill information all over it

Take a shit on it

Attached: 1462625460697.jpg (750x1000, 225K)

No. Destroy it.

It just gives the kikes ammo to their narrative

can you take a sledgehammer to it in the middle of the night without getting caught?

jews are the only ones putting these signs up, maybe they are the only ones really giving a fuck about their own people.

Don't try vandalism, just print a paper which says "Proper Citation Needed"

What is wrong with celebrating jewish death?

Replace "murdered" with something fun.

those empty spaces at the top and bottom are just asking to be spray painted, like "a certain someone was here"

Its not a nice neighborhood, i'd be surprised if its there in couple of months.

Based India bro

You aren't going to leave that up, are you?

Put up a paper "pics or it didn't happen".

Replace it by another one, the same one but with 100 times these numbers. If there is backlash, pretend to be a jew and tell you were faking the numbers so people wouldn't forget the truth of the holocaust.

Take the initiative and turn that coupke months into a couple hours

>me smash thing i no like
white 'people'

that thing has no business being in a white country.

lmao

Fucking nigger

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaunas_massacre_of_October_29,_1941
>9200 dead
>3 sources
doubt dot jaypeg

sledge hammer

This. Do it OP. Post results.

Attached: 1544171747224.jpg (788x699, 54K)

>that random tire in the middle of the parking lot

Attached: 1547548230831.png (240x221, 77K)

attach a couple balloons to it and maybe sprinkle some confetti on it

Attached: 1528476528211.jpg (640x640, 84K)

The distance from the monument up to that tire is actually grass, the tire is there so non locals wouldn't park there during the winter.

how dare they litter my beloved "slabotke"

Draw a "thumbs up" on it.

It doesn't matter, they'll just destroy or otherwise deface it themselves at a later date and then use it as ammo for their narrative anyway. Basically the same thing they always do.

Parking lot? Back into it

Just post a piece of paper saying "We can do better."

>(And thats a good thing)

The villification and dehumanization this causes is ridiculous.

>on this spot Jews kidnapped christian children and used them in satanic rituals draining their innocent bodies of blood.

Its basically white blood libel at this point.

Post a sign that says "GG NO RE"

Correct the numbers to add up to 6 million.

>you've been selected for $1,000,000 prize
>you've been selected for a government loan
>jews were selected for death
Yeah, I've seen this scam before

I'm genuinely curious what guns were used. That's a lot of people. unironically sad.

or merchant stickers

Attached: 1535334107328.jpg (718x1024, 125K)

...but I wish it did!

And the vice tightens just a bit more.

Nugriauk ta nesamone su kuvalda nakti

Attached: 825A07AB-C98A-4B64-A541-D238CB4001AC.jpg (853x937, 168K)

We've just opened up an office in Kaunas. Perhaps I'll pop by and "pay my respects" with some happy merchants?

>Get into a habit of checking (((wiki))) sources when I noticed that most of them were dead
>That one has three sources
>The first one simply doesn't exist and the archive links to nothing
>The second one either doesn't exist or you need to (((pay))) to read the (((source))))
>The third only mentions there being 17,000 Jews left in Kovno (as I've just found out this was the old name for Kaunas) out of 35,000
>But that's a difference of 18,000
>And the slab clearly states 9200

I mean you could easily apply some semantics and say "but it only states 9200 in the Square, the other 8800 died elsewhere in the area". But knowing Jews, knowing their logic, knowing their maths, I'm tempted to say they're talking pure shit. Why change the habit of a lifetime though, right?

Up the number to 15.000 with some duct tape and a marker

Skim it with some epoxy, make the face smooth. Then paint it black, with just a few subtle red and white accents. No swazis, just a stripe or two, or ?

Why is there a tire just lying there?

Go hit it with a sledge

It would be a shame if someone accidentally lost control of their vehicle and backed into it.

HEY GOYIM, NICE COUNTRY YOU GOT THERE
BY THE WAY, JEWS LIVED HERE
JEWS ARE REALLY IMPORTANT, MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU!!
WORSHIP JEWS RIGHT NOW, GOYIM!!!!

carve into it "We must do better next time"

THE TIRE REPRESENTS THE 6,000,000 JEWS WHEELED INTO OVENS YOU NAUGHTY GOY

god bless the Nazis. Doing God's work.
Based memorial of their good deeds.

Best response

Bash it to gravel.

Kids used it for sliding probably and left it there

Draw a nice fat Swastika on it

enjoy your new kitchen counter user

Replace murdered with BTFO

^ but dont fuck it up

KEK

Wow, that's actually pretty smart. That shit is expensive as hell. My boomer inlaws spent around €4000 on theirs. The one in OP looks nicer.

Bob status: opened

"and nothing of value was lost"

Attached: tell them how you really feel.jpg (450x450, 21K)

Found the rabbi

what would be redpill to counter this? it happened. they shot them even the kids.

what possible "redpill" could you have? the red pill is that the nazis murdered people on grounds of race and religion, particularly Jews.

get over it.

ITT people afraid of the truth

>counter this?
Pics and timestamp or it never happened, faggot

Attached: 51f80b7ccbab02f368e8cd83781b50a41229099134_full.jpg (320x240, 36K)

where do i buy those? i heard they make sheeeit tyrone stickers too.

Liar (particularly jews - as if you aren't one). Hitler created Israel.

Attached: Israeli_Flag_3.jpg (1200x673, 189K)

Stop mass-replying faggot

>200778117

Attached: 1547829532815.gif (501x585, 99K)

this
put some informations on it that banks all over the world gave money to both sides of the war and who owned the banks.

Where is the monument to all dead Lithuanians?
Write that at the top.

Okay, so here's what you can do. You get a sheet of wax paper or one of those silicon non-stick mats. you put duct tape on it, overlapping each piece by 1cm. You make it large enough to fit it to the top of the piece of stone. You then take a razor knife and cut out "AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST" into the duct tape. Now, make sure you can remove the duct tape cleanly from the wax paper. Next, go get a spray bottle. Go to a hardware store and get Hydrochloric Acid, HCl, muriatic acid (all the same thing) put it into the spray bottle (wear gloves and eye protection!). Now, go to the piece of stone, remove the duct tape from the wax paper (try to make sure no wax paper is left) and place it on the stone. Make sure there is good contact around the edges of the letters so they don't blur. Now spray the letters you cut out of the duct tape with the acid. If you fee like it, come back in another hour and do it again. The acid will eat away at the stone and make it dull. It will be subtle unless you do this over and over again.

the nazis reported this stuff to Himmler...

Attached: 1518614573312.jpg (1216x1234, 72K)

then stop the masses being faggots, faggot

is this where based death dealer litwin operated? the garage pogrom site?

Timestamp + tits plz

the jews deserved it

this is countered by an easy redpill:
>sharing borders wor-
boom, now you've conflated the multiculti agenda that yids hoist the holocaust up to push with that very same holocaust
after all, if we're bound to get a stronger appreciation for the Other when we're forced to live with him, why was the Jew not safer in Germany?
honestly denying the Holocaust is stupid for this very reason. The Holocaust happened and must never happen again - that is why we oppose multiculturalism.

this or counter stats about the murder of ethnics by Bolsheviks. Acid etching takes a while. - you can get muriatic acid at a pool supply store no questions asked

sorry, you are obviously an attention whore, and demanding special treatment because you are a girl. You know the rule.

oh I like that one. Very clever

>you are a girl.
No u, you are crying like a girl over shit that never happened

Why would listing the further mass murder of more people lessen the mass murder of the people already on the monument?

definitely projecting and delusional.

the mass muder of jews in the Eastern occupied states is well documented - no one who lived there at the time denies it. it was often done with enthusiastic help from the locals - it wasn't just the Nazis or the Germans who helped in the holocaust.

denying that is pathetically stupid.

as if fucking 9000 could live there.......
Just Just...... that would be 1,000 apartments with 9 in each. Sadly the apartment count for that area at the time was 412 3 bedroom dwellings. that means more than 18 jews per apartment....
But trust the jew goy, they never lie for pity.

Attached: 1546698817195.png (400x490, 308K)

nugriauk arba duchas.

This, because this: If punishment is inevitable we might as well earn the punishment, spare our dignity, and show that while we may be called names and we may be condemned into supporting causes contrary to our best interests - WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT.

29,000 people in that little wee ghetto.......
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kovno_Ghetto

Add "Unfortunately enough survived to make this plaque".

1) Get truck with hoist. 2) fasten chains to monument. 3) Hoist into cargo area of truck. 4) Drive to nearest bridge with deep river and drop into water below. 5) Problem fixed. (toss the jew drown in the river)

Attached: 1548223190684.jpg (3456x4608, 1.11M)

I do it almost daily! Whenever a jew offends me I tell them Hitler should have gassed 12 Million instead of Six. (strange however when I say this many of them smile and laugh)

Take a sledge hammer to it and mark on it "Fuck the Jews; OP is a faggot"

>"FAKE + GAY"