This show is such a redpill

>kawaii japanese WOMAN lectures tattooed fat sloppy white WYMYN about how to do basic things like take care of babies and not hoard
Jow Forums would deny me this happiness though. As if you would mind living next to my Christian conservative hapa family... please

Attached: 1548254621576.jpg (914x545, 147K)

This show is a case study in white roasties getting btfo by Asian women.

Based Marie Kondo
Nu-females BTFO

> Western women
Imagine the smell

Attached: 1548044520945.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 10.10.59 AM.png (738x1080, 619K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 10.11.09 AM.png (748x1094, 405K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 10.11.17 AM.png (732x1090, 570K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 10.11.29 AM.png (740x1126, 533K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 10.11.35 AM.png (740x1082, 600K)

White women are basically niggers at this point. They want only their most base impulses gratified, and have no long-term goals beyond eating, demanding attention, and making their pussies feel good. They don't want children, they don't want families, they THINK they want to be married but what they really want is a 10/10 hunky ultra chad with a Lambo and millions of dollars in the bank to sweep them off their feet despite being 230lbs of fried butter themselves.

When was the last time you've been to a white woman's apartment and seen it actually clean? When was the last time you've gotten into a white woman's car and not witnessed piles of trash all over the floor and empty Starbucks bottles in the cup holders?

Yes, they've been trained by kike media to behave this way, but it says a lot about them in general when they allowed this to happen to themselves.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 10.11.43 AM.png (716x1078, 624K)

Literally a flesh-colored Shrek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 10.11.54 AM.png (724x1072, 528K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 10.12.07 AM.png (874x1206, 275K)

SLIDE THREAD

I hope this sparks a return to femininity and homecraft in the west

You can't turn white roasties into housewives even with the advice of Kondo san.

Attached: 1540984613509.jpg (892x1024, 154K)

MOAR

Manga name?

>that goblina
>a western woman

whatever you say Ömer

Attached: 1489426280847.jpg (439x406, 47K)

I would fuck & impregnate the 4'11 marie kondo so bad.

>conservative
>racemixing
>feminist
>democrat voting
>gun control
>atheist

>conservative

Attached: 1542424263849.png (539x445, 10K)

Do you see that tattoo on her arm when married?
He married a fucked up thot, and got fucked up by a thot. BIG surprise! many such cases. SAD!

Don't buy single mothers houses.
Don't marry fuck sluts.
Don't be retarded.

YASSSS, SLAY KWEEN! It's so nice that a young woman discovered her value despite having a child.

desu I fart in my office cubicle all the time for similar reasons.

Same here, senpai. It's a power move

What's this chicks story?

Googled her, dont see much

Haven't been paying attention to this story. So why does she trigger white femcunts so much? Is it just because she's organized and clean as opposed to a western white whale wallowing in her own woke waste?

Attached: E558AE95-4DD9-4857-97D0-0535199659FF.jpg (793x960, 129K)

>Keeping only these things which bring joy
Fucking minimalists are subhuman degenerates and their ideology is close to abortionism
>Doesn't understand high maths book, it doesn't bring joy
>It is okay to discard it

Needs something about adventures

She reminds them of what men want from women. Roasties see the women they could have been and compare it to the woman they are now.

>manga
>not in right-to-left manga format
Well that was confusing.

>Jow Forums would deny me this happiness
Jow Forums wouldn't, the japs on the other hand would never want to breed with someone as pathetic as you.

>last page posted
aww man, i was getting into that

You dont understand retard.

A will to do or learn something is joy.

A book she has never read, nor will she read, isn't.

Are you literally retarded?

I love this Nip for how much she's fucking rattling all of the disordered people around me. BC YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MARIE I AM RAISING TYRONE JR LIFE IS MESSY AND CELLULITE IS REAL JUST ACCEPT THAT WHY CANT I FIND A GUY. Even thirsty dudes being all I DONT WANT A STEPFORD WIFE LIKE MARIE KONDO YOU DO YOU BOO.

It's like a catalogue of who to gas. Does this person spark joy?

Discard doesn't necessarily mean trash it. It could mean give it to donate it or give it to someone else who actually would use it. Math book isn't going to do a dumb roastie any bit of good, which was the point of that statement.

>Do I feel joy surrounded by books which I have never read?
Yes of course... Why people are such niggers nowadays
If you want to read them get rid of stress, ばか 日本人、no one can read a book in stress

Why minimalists insinuate books don't bring joy? Only these books which were lost like Dexippus, Warron, Bella Germanica by Pliny, lost boooks of Livy, tragedies by Volnius, lost operas by Vivaldi etc ect make me angry and sad

shut up
>kweeen
>yass
nigger

you are retarded, Normal people feel joy always. Innormal don't and blame books and other material things

It won't. But your hope is a noble one.

Marie Kondo is just as dumb as any rostie.

Do they?

Not gonna bother explaining, you are either being obtuse on purpose, or are retard.

Prolly the later.

Go roll in your shit hoarder.

>nu-australia

Attached: b04d03cb3ec0738458cdf18c76e881723f64eb6e3bb02a6fd06f05ad9eb93e60.jpg (300x394, 26K)

>my body doesn't bring me joy
>let's kill myself then
WHY DON"T YOU BRING JOY (WHO IS GOD)TO YOURSELF RETARD THEN

What a great story.
>story
>20k
>2015
Can't pick which is more pathetic

Into the trash go, you don't bring me joy

based leaf
fuck slobs and fuck untidy people

European women should know this. My girlfriend knows this. Whats your girlfriend/wifes excuse? Do you even have a girlfriend/wife?

This polack is hammered.

Asian womyn are usually materialistic whores, but they at least still act like a female

This show is a case study of how fucking gay the world is that I've seen fucking Emily Bruenig post about it AND Jow Forums (even though none of you guys should have a Netflix subscription).
>live in a house of women, saw 10 minutes of one episode and noped out of the room at how millenial it was - white woman works as a diversity officer, asks to hug both women as they enter her house, wages are so low that a Jap who doesn't speak English can pay a Jap who does to translate for her as she CLEANS (which normal noveau-rich people used to just use similarly monolingual Hispanics for).
It was so much California in 10 minutes I was worried the yard was going to catch fire and then slide away.

Underrated

Kondo was a Shinto shrine maiden for a couple years and her ethos of tidying is deeply rooted in religious animism: the idea that each object has a spirit and deserves respect.

>slide thread! Come look at my gay schizoposting that I have to direct traffic to because no one cares
Literally kill yourself

>Jew isn't listed
Hmm

This, and if you do even the most surface-level study of Feng Shui, the first thing you learn is that clutter is the enemy; a giant blobby mass that sucks the energy out of a space.
>Indonesia this fucking mad that a proper Japanese woman has to tell him how to get his life together
Keep mindlessly consuming and surrounding yourself with meaningless garbage, goy. You and the coalburning roasties deserve each other.

Vancouver BC knocked up in high school by the boy you see with her. Would usually abort here but they're from our Bible belt. They now "co-parent" while she posts about teaching yoga, being an "influencer" earning "thousands of dollars in seconds," and raising her kids vegan. Contrary to what other Anons have posted, I'm nearly certain that he left her. She seems unstable whereas I get the sense that a guy who can afford to support 2 kids and a wife out of high school is actually desirable. She also hasn't posted about dating at all and seems genuinely obsessed with the co-parenting (cringe) that they do.

You SHILLS
I’M TIRED OF YOU!!!!!
The woman in the first episode is JEWISH
THERE ARE NO OTHER WHITE WOMEN ON THE SHOW EXCEPT TGE WIDOW WHO HAD A RELATIVELY CLEAN HOUSE BUT HAD TROUBLE LETTING GO OF HER HUSBANDANDS THINGS BECAUSE SHE LOVED HIM
FUCK
ALL
OF
YOU
I’M TIRED OF SEEING THIS THREAD
I WILL HAVE WHITE CHILDREN AND DEFEAT YOU SCUM

Buy manga of based Marie Kondo and fuck off

They're his kids, she wasn't a single mom lol.

Kek at that pic. My roastie sister seethes at this show saying it's just trying to say Asian women are better than white women. Meanwhile she gobbles up all Netflix propaganda saying she doesn't see how the nigger male + white female couple in literally. every. show is saying anything.

I'm much more confident in Asian womyn reforming themselves than western womyn. Once they throw away their femininity so that they can "compete with the boys", they always turn into nothing but a worthless fuck toy

>wages are so low that a Jap who doesn't speak English can pay a Jap who does to translate for her as she CLEANS
You're a retard. She was already a celebrity in Japan where she had a show doing the same thing. The Netflix producers paid her to make her show in America and hired the translator and paid all other expenses she might have had.

>asking the modern Western woman if she feels joy
I'm surprised this show hasn't a caused massive spike in suicides by wine aunts

I stumbled across her a few years ago, back when she only had a book out. I actually read it and began applying it to my life. And it's really helped. I think you autists out there would derive meaning and joy from it. I can't explain it properly, but I have immense peace and satisfaction when I fold clothes, roll it up, and neatly place them on a small shelf in the closet. It's easy to cook and enjoy food when you have just the right number of plates and utensils. Things for my hobbies are organized and easy to aceess which makes me use them more. When it's time to clean it only takes a few minutes of putting things back. I gave away quite a lot, but kept the quality things. Seriously, you should try it. Follow her method. She has quite logical reasoning for it in her book.

Nips are honorary Aryans. You are allowed to breed with them, just not with chinks are any of the other orientals.

RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYI

Attached: 1540280878183.gif (501x585, 212K)

There is ONE white woman in the show and her house is clean except the room where she keeps her dead husband’s things. She speaks highly of him the entire episode.
The first “white” woman ISNT WHITE. SHE IS JEWISH.
Your case study would have ONE WHITE WOMAN IN IT WHO HAD THE CLEANEST HOUSE you RETARD

The show had NOT ONE YOUNG WHITE WOMAN

You’re asking Jow Forums if they’ve inside of a white womans apartment
1. No
2. White women commonly live with their parents until they get married

Show your flag KIKE
your picture is ONE PERSON and has nothing to do with this thread, you are a victim of confirmation bias.
MOST WHITE WOMEN DONT POST TO SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT THEIR NIGGER LIVES
How many mothers of three do you follow on instagram you retard? You don’t, because they post pictures of their kids and you would be creepy. So you follow whores like this and since you’re a brainlet you think this somehow represents all white women

He married a JEW

Attached: 015A73A8-58BB-4233-8046-D619EB51CF29.gif (245x176, 589K)

RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOY

Attached: 1517037593198.png (333x293, 15K)

RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM RACEMIX GOYIM

Attached: 1518429112094.png (450x488, 269K)

hitler considered chinese honorary
he also considered indians honorary
but he never said that you should mix with them
he literally says they deserve to remain pure

BUY MORE SHIT GOYIM, ONLY RABID MATERIALISM CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY

>nu-canada

Attached: 1473367524348.png (600x300, 110K)

Attached: 1473367567072.png (600x300, 107K)

what's with the constant yellow fever weeb shilling?

lol @ equating basic tidiness with fucking race mixing. protip: i can enjoy marie's attitude and her show and her tips and loath disgusting lazy people, and still want to perpetuate the white race ALL AT THE SAME TIME

Holy shit I just noticed Marie lives in the Netherlands

Get a tablet you poorfuck. There is literally 0 reason to have books in 2019.

>inb4 but muh paper feel

Gay. As. Fuck.

When "Clean your room! Bucko!" doesn't work, the jews bring the asean weaponry.
What do they win from people having clean rooms? higher recycle rates or something?

Yikes, I’m barely on episode one and that thot barely works and can’t keep a clean household?

Sad

yellow fever fags are obsessed with pushing their fetish
and a bit of shilling by kikes
more of the former
probably some autistic discord group

Peterstein doesn't even have a clean room.

Marie Kondo > Jewdin Penis every day.

where do I watch this?
link?

>, "I was obsessed with what I could throw away. One day, I had a kind of nervous breakdown and fainted. I was unconscious for two hours. When I came to, I heard a mysterious voice, like some god of tidying telling me to look at my things more closely. And I realised my mistake: I was only looking for things to throw out. What I should be doing is finding the things I want to keep. Identifying the things that make you happy: that is the work of tidying."
retard obsessed with throwing things out bucause she is too dumb to write a database

>Still posting, but responding freshly to the OP
Drunkpole is drunk

imagine needing ANY advice how to clean your apartment. npc's need someone to program them for literally everything.

hmm, very informative. Thank you for this post.

Attached: 1537908460902.jpg (275x142, 7K)

Post more manga.

Attached: 1548106993958.gif (600x400, 63K)

It’s on Netflix

Are you really this dense or just autistic? She bought a book 3 years ago and still hasn't read it. It was bought on a whim and she has no real motivation to read it now.

Quit being a slave to materialism and acting every purchase and item is a valid investment for yourself.

What do the jews gain from you having more space, more energy, and less attachment to and investment in mindless corporate consumerism? Goyim identifying themselves with their material possessions is a large part of the problem.
>implying the Jew does not fear the Samurai

>it's already 2019 XD
Poorfag retard. I am certain of the fact that thosands of books I have are not avalaible in your shitty digital form.

Attached: kondo-6.jpg (628x612, 23K)

>the grass is greener on the other side
it really isn't. all women are the same, the only thing that changes is what men allow their women to do. White women are the worst because we exercise the least amount of control over them.

I'm an Asian male and I think most WMAF content is spread by other Asian males and happas. It's the same as how most BMWF is consumed by white men. Asian males are big time obsessed with the BWC and seeing asian women getting bleached. I know I am.

Attached: 1529523882184.jpg (919x626, 114K)

don't you have to pay for that or something?

Yeah it's like $8-12 a month depending on the plan.