Nathan Phillips protests Catholics during their mass

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6623369/Native-American-man-led-60-protesters-steps-National-Shrine-day-viral-clash.html

>The Native American man who said he was left 'shaken and overwhelmed' by Kentucky Catholic high school students on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial turned out again the next day to lead 60 protesters up the steps of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, allegedly to disrupt a mass.
>According to security guards who work for the Basilica and spoke anonymously to the Catholic News Agency, the group tried to enter the building while the 5.15pm mass was going on and had to be stopped.

'It was really upsetting. There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything.

'We had hundreds and hundreds of people from all over the country come here to celebrate life, to celebrate each other together. That a protest tried to come inside during Mass was really the worst.

Attached: 8885674-6623369-image-m-7_1548254983867.jpg (634x574, 56K)

We obviously didn't kill enough of them back in the day

This is all about creating hate for Catholics so the Dems can attack Amy Barrett
This alocholnigger is an agent of the DNC

The guards should have let them do it and filmed the whole mess.

This. I thought Indians were supposed to be humble n shiet? Guy is obviously just in it for the attention or a paid shill. The fact that they're going after children now is whats literally physically disgusting to think about.

DEM CRAKAS HAD IT COMIN FUCKIN INCEST BABIES

Attached: 1487705227881.jpg (380x234, 39K)

My Great Grandpa helped build this shrine by funding it in the 1920's. God fucking damn these little shits and fuck my cuck family for being indifferent about it, my grandpa and grandma would not allow it.

Attached: 1359913079763.jpg (320x304, 25K)

>try to play the victim in the first altercation
>ruin any shred of credibility you have by going out the next day and trying to antagonize christians during mass

If someone tries to bring a """""Sacred Drum"""" into a Church Space someone should put their fucking Foot Thru it
Clearly this guy wont be happy until someone makes a ACTUAL Martyr

Holy shit, this shameless opportunist. Civil War II when?

Typical leftist. And typical Listerine drinking subhuman redskin. We should have exterminated them instead of treaties and reservations.

T H I S
H
I
S

I’m not a catalick, and I’m pissed, fucking church never should have gotten rid of the military orders. Send the Teutonic Knights in and I promise you this would never happen again.

Attached: 7A3CD4DB-D4BE-4578-89E0-0AD286E9F363.jpg (1107x263, 121K)

He says that he is a recon ranger so you’d better watch out. He must be deadly.

>Phillips has said he was left 'shaken', 'scared' and 'overwhelmed
By a child that he provoked.

Wow this injun is really poking the bear.
Hey anons, who wants more injun land?

To be fair Barrett is a shit choice. No women on the bench.

how many indians burned in the ovens, nathan?
how many moccasins were in the pile?

>Refrigeranger

>Death threats towards children are progressive and good
>Catholicism and the very state of being white are oppressive and bad

What a world.

Based Nathan Phillips BTFO the semites and semite wannabes

Attached: pius-xi.png (700x342, 126K)

We have wankers just like this in our country, they excel at (((peaceful protests))) like this

>This. I thought Indians were supposed to be humble n shiet?

They lost their way long ago.

Attached: natives lost culture.jpg (1133x706, 272K)

DAS RITE!!