BUILD THE WALL & CRIME WILL FALL!

How many more of our girls have to be kidnapped and raped by illegals before DemocRats will care?

Attached: Dxm2WqIUcAAEeCv.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-12-03/china-agrees-to-control-fentanyl-at-g20-summit/10576888
philly.com/health/how-do-illegal-drugs-enter-us-heroin-fentanyl-trump-border-wall-mexico-china-20190109.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than natural born citizens.

Border crossings are at their lowest point since 2000.

Most illegal immigrants don’t cross the border, they just overstayed their visas.

Show us your flag and your hole

i unironically support the wall in order to mitigate the damage of a race war when the next large market correction occurs.

you DON'T want to be in LA or really anywhere in the southwest US in the next 10 years

BUILD THE WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL

Attached: DFD1DDC3-CC28-4FD3-9849-436F48B6BF35.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I'm beginning to be worried about the high incidence of Mexican financial scams, Mexicans in the government, Mexican control of entertainment, media, churches, and academia. I am weary of all the wars we are fighting there and all of the money we are spending trying to preserve Mexico as a state.

Reddit threads belong on Reddit user

We need a wall, not a fence. Every illegal should be immured within facing Mexico.

>Mexican financial scams, Mexicans in the government, Mexican control of entertainment, media, churches, and academia.

How would any of that be possible wjen the average spic IQ is 90?

>Immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than natural born citizens.
oh wow, this might be a good point if the taco niggers moved to Detroit and not chadds ford, pa or charlestown, in

>Border crossings are at their lowest point since 2000.
watch them get even lower. also deported taco niggers will have a hard time getting back, as they are wont to try to do

>Most illegal immigrants don’t cross the border, they just overstayed their visas.
This talking point is meant to deflect from the fact that 90% of visa overstays are taco niggers

>people who are here illegally commit less crime than natural born citizens

lol ignoring the obvious that they broke the law just to be here you ignorant subhuman would that still be the case if niggers were excluded from crime stats?

you deserve to die slowly and painfully you degenerate scum, your existence is a mockery of what you should be. weak and stupid and all too happy to let everything go to hell, you are disgusting.

Jokes on you, WHITE PEOPLE commit more crime!

Attached: white male crime 3.png (383x709, 138K)

It's probably a spic.

spending billions of your money on a wall that can be sawed through JUST TO OWN THE LIBS

you're probably right, I suppose from a 90 IQ perspective if you ignore the obvious it just won't be mentioned? lol

>heh whats that? you cant make an impenetrable wall with the very limited funding you can attain?

>heh that just means open borders are right, checkmate real americans

>Immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than natural born citizens.

The reason for that is, illegal aliens avoid contact with the authorities AND REPORTING CRIMES out of fear of being deported.
OP remains a faggot.

Attached: OP is a phaggot.png (1532x824, 1.44M)

90% of fentanyl comes in thru the border

that fent is distributed to the cartels by embedded Chinese assets at various cartel-owned ports, where it is then trafficked up thru foot soldiers, then mules and coyotes, eventually to the local US distributors

fucking Armageddon now, end the cycle of abuse

show proof for these outlandish claims

>lol if I keep saying “nigger” and “faggot” instead of actually refuting the claims made I will win!

Is there any proof of this claim?

follow history, follow the logic, and follow the money

off the top of my head, Trump himself stated in his address re: the border that 90% of fent comes in thru the southern border

further, Trump had a talk with Xi about trade and ended up getting Xi himself to agree to lower the sale/import of fentanyl into the US, this was maybe a couple months ago

and then also, the only people who work with state actors in the interest of the drug trade are international cartels and mobs, and so if you put two and two together, the picture paints itself

we know the coyotes traffic all the cartel's most rotten inventory because they're the ones who ride or die thru the desert since they have nowhere else to go, and we know the coyotes are deeply involved in the child sex trafficking and grimy drug trade because that's what their hands are good at

the Tucson AZ and Cemex incident brings clarity to that notion

it's all there, if you really want I can try and seek out articles, but off what I said you'll probably be able to find it out for yourself all the same

proofs just because

abc.net.au/news/2018-12-03/china-agrees-to-control-fentanyl-at-g20-summit/10576888

philly.com/health/how-do-illegal-drugs-enter-us-heroin-fentanyl-trump-border-wall-mexico-china-20190109.html

the cartel stuff is not so easy to track, I only know about all that shit from work circumstance, but like I said don't those two articles sort of demonstrate my point?

Attached: 747.jpg (400x300, 26K)