Why don't people like this just get a different (often less fun and desirable) job, move to a lower cost of living area...

Why don't people like this just get a different (often less fun and desirable) job, move to a lower cost of living area, or demand a raise/go to a competing business?
Why is it always the employers fault that they can't manage their money?

Attached: teacher in america.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Gard_case
nccivitas.org/2018/nashonda-cooke-story-raises-many-questions/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Education_Association
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me guess- teacher in Brooklyn? Move to fucking Des Moines. You'll be fine.

because common sense is common, so the media acts retarded so you'll read a differing (wrong) viewpoint

This negress could have saved themselves a lifetime of debt and heartache of they just got on welfare and worked at McDonalds.

Because the largest union on the planet is the amerishart teachers union

If teachers were payed on results most of them would owe money.

Employees dont have bargaining power

Its why corporations literally had whites as slaves in mining towns paying them with company script while they destroyed the environment and poisoned the ecology for generations in west virginia.

Teachers are overpaid

If she’s a teacher she literally gets 4 months of vacation NOT including sick time or PTO, per hour teachers make insane amounts of money.

Teachers are whiney crybabies who are terrible with their money. My mom, a widow, teaches full time at a private school in a very wealthy county and still makes enough to support herself comfortably even though private school teachers get paid significantly less than public school teachers.

>NaShonda
Also, you pay for this rag? The last time this rag was worth a cent was pic related.

Attached: time.jpg (634x744, 73K)

>seeing a doctor for headaches
>qualified to teach a group of children

Hmm

I paid for this rag till 2015 or something kek
Just liberal shills desu
But TIME was a respectable mabazine until the 2000s

Fuck off nigger.
Literally everyone is hiring. Get a better job.

TIME got bought off by a kike, along with natgeo.

Maybe they shouldn't be forced paying for pens and crayons out of pocket.
I would like to see teachers sending kids home because they don't have enough fucking paper.

Teachers don’t get paid to much my parents were teachers and very smart spenders but they were taxed to shit due to trickle down bullshit.

nigger with a shit car she cant afford
nigger thinks needs a doctor for a headache
nigger was never EVER gonna save for a childs future

lying niggers

because somebody will get outraged about it

This bitch with a $60k salary, pension, and full health coverage wants more of YOUR MONEY. Do you make $60k? Do you have a pension?

Hang this bitch.

Being a teacher is like choosing to be a monk. You will be poor. You will not have children. You will not have luxury, (except the three months out of the year where you don't work). If you want a family and a big house and fat wallet, CHOOSE a different fucking career.

Teacher here. Ive tried dozens of times to find a job outside of teaching, but either the job dosent pay as much or I never get an interview. So many people graduate with specific degrees that it would be silly of them to hire someone with a teaching degree. Pay raise is not an option, its all set by a formula and based on years worked in the corporation. Luckily I teach at a "Good" aka overwhelmingly white public school and 40k a year after 5 years, summers and holidays off, and teaching an elective (business) its not too bad.

Learn to budget

who the fuck goes to the doctor for a headache?

my grandmother was an elementary school teacher

Do some fucking landscaping you piece of shit

I teach budgeting you retard. I never said I had sympathy for her or complained about my pay. I could work over the summers and make even more if I really wanted to.

>40k a year
>Summers off
>government holiday
Mfw

who's the kike?

people with chronic excessive headaches you complete piece of shit. neck yourself

Take a quadruple dose of vicodin and you're taken care of

If you've been a teacher for 20 years and your finances are that dire, then you're borderline retarded and shouldn't be influencing children.

Attached: 84578925.jpg (617x617, 45K)

If she has 20 years of experience but can't do simple things that most people sort out at the start of their careers, she's doing something wrong.

Teachers make above the US average income. If she is having money problems it’s due to poor budgeting on her part.

>I don't know how to repair a vehicle
>I go to the doctor for headaches because I'm too stupid to take aspirin
Sounds pretty typical of a nigger desu.

Why not go into administration at a certain point?

>get a different (often less fun and desirable) job
Where? Do you think switching jobs is just an easy thing to do? Have you done this before? I have a job that pays me $18 and I hate the fucking job. I'd love to switch jobs but I cannot find anywhere that pays me the same or even $1-2 less its always drastically lower.
>move to a lower cost of living area,
There are a ton of logistics going on here. How far is it away from your current job? What is a lower cost of living area? You mean rent or food prices?
>demand a raise/go to a competing business
Hardly anyone gets raises unless you get lucky and the company absolutely needs you. Good luck finding a competing business thats able to hire.
>Why is it always the employers fault that they can't manage their money?
Its the employers fault for not paying a living wage for the jobs they are requesting. You ever see what jobs require you to do how much you get paid? My current job title is so far off from what I actually do and numerous I should be making $25 an hour but nope.

>be me
>Dig holes 12 hours a day every day, on the road living out of hotel with crew, in Pacific Northwest so everything is expensive and there's a cold rain almost 24/7/365
>Get cuts and bruises and injuries and semi-electrocutions all the time
>Work so hard I hallucinate religious experiences weekly
>Make $10 an hour

>Quit
>New job is Chinese food delivery
>Get $5 tip almost every time
>Make 4-5 deliveries an hour
>Get $8/hr base pay
>Live in Midwest now where everything is cheap

>I drive a tiny car and ring doorbells for like $30 an hour when I used to nearly die every day for peanuts

I am literally pretty angry about this

lol Americans still have to pay for health care.

All of these sound like your own problems.

Ehy is it the employers job to offer you a living wage and not yours to demand it ?

It sounds like you are easily replaceable

1. Yes, look outside of your fun field. Look on indeed or some shit.
2. Move from NYC where a lot of these teachers are, to a less fun job like oil drilling in north dakota
3. Private schools exist
4. This is the dumbest one so I will break it down by point
>It is the employers fault for not paying a living wage
How? YOU CHOSE TO TAKE THE WAGE. They need a job done, you said you would do it for a certain amount, now 20 years later you are coming back saying how exploited you are
>You ever see what jobs require you to do how much you get paid
Yes, You have to produce at least what you cost for them to justify having you around.
>I should make 25 an hour
then tell them that. Or start your own business.

Attached: Redditlutionaries.png (475x637, 703K)

Your NHS literally killed a child against the wishes of the parent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Gard_case

>teacher in Brooklyn
You kidding m8? A public school teacher in New York City with twenty years of experience would make well over $100k a year.

I have no urge to be an administrator. I'm patiently waiting for a desk job or tech admin job to open, but there is no guarantee they wont just hire a CS grad or something. I'm fine with my job at this point, just wanted to give my perspective on OP's questions.

Not a chance. NY teachers make real coin. At twenty years, in NY, she'd be sitting around $130k, & there are adjustments per location based on cost of living.
>I teach secondary in Williamsville, NY. I started at $82k.

Attached: 1547931180870.gif (298x432, 1M)

"Struggling on a household income of $70,000, with $18,000 worth of benefits? Most would greet that statement with raised eyebrows."

nccivitas.org/2018/nashonda-cooke-story-raises-many-questions/

>be responsible for educating the next generation that will lead and maintain the nation
>too stupid to fix own car, read medical texts and diagnose headaches, or do simple home budgeting
As always, public school was a mistake.

>I have awful money spending habits so I live paycheck to paycheck having to ration tubs of icecream, lest I run out and beat my child to death
>Pay me more
Teachers seem to be very average or even above average pay in USA compared to others. Who is pushing these narratives? Is this the same kind of shit like the Doctors in Quebec? Where the provincial government is constantly fighting for higher wages but the Doctors are literally upset that they are getting raises because they really don't need it, but there is always some fucktard willing to shill for it?

Public school is very clearly designed to replace the family unit with the state. They seek to make you dependent. I dropped out in 8th grade. Never once regretted it. Life is good.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Education_Association

I have 15 years of experience and nobody wants to hire me because 1) I want too much money and 2) I am overqualified.

I am a programmer.

Attached: iveSEENthings.jpg (480x300, 32K)

lol, many of the best health options are not covered by insurance. Which means I get to say, no, fuck that, I will pay for it out of pocket.

Then I'm not on life support waiting for nanny state to approve my procedure.

LOL at UK.

Sup 716, former Alden reporting in

I honestly thought the cunt just got out of prison after 20 years and was complaining about gibs. I should really read things more thoroughly before making racists comments, but it's a reflex at this point.

>1. Yes, look outside of your fun field. Look on indeed or some shit.
I just fucking said its still not fun and I've looked outside of it you shit for brains. You must be some faggot 19yr old. You cannot change fields unless you are going to take huge pay cuts even then like I said its still just as bad even if you switch jobs in your field.
>2. Move from NYC where a lot of these teachers are, to a less fun job like oil drilling in north dakota
DUDE OIL DRILLING! DUDE HVAC! DUDE SUCKING DICK! You are a fucking brainlet.
>3. Private schools exist
i dont really give a shit about school teachers because they have pretty much the perfect job. I'm talking about regular person.
>How? YOU CHOSE TO TAKE THE WAGE.
how old are you? I just wanna know cause there are a ton of factors and for me to sit here to type them all out is pretty big waste of fucking time.
>Yes, You have to produce at least what you cost for them to justify having you around.
no actually you don't know what I am saying here. You have to be in some kind of underage kid. Good example is right now I am doing 5 other peoples jobs and they refuse to hire anyone. I can go on and on about how employeers expect people to work just as much as some spic making $2.50. Fuck off.
Its the countries fault for letting kikes run business.

Imagine being so shit at your job that you think any of these are true.
Leave the fucking city retard

>leave the city
Wow you want me to move out of the city where there are less jobs?

>it's not fun!
>I accepted the salary and the position, but not it's not fair!
>Move from a job you hate and make less money with to another job you will probably hate and actually make good money

It's sounds like you have quite a few problems you need to sort out with yourself first. You also sound like a little bitch.

cause she's a nigger

>dressed like she's cleaning out her garage
>tacky M&M candy necklace
>hair like a bird's nest
>zero sense of dignity or class, terrible example for children
>obligatory nog lazy eye
>vacant look of righteousness on her face because "I'm black"

Is it 20 years of experience, or 1 year of experience 20 times? Dunning Kruger and all that...

Attached: 1950s_teacher.jpg (1002x1390, 182K)

>it's not fun!
i'd take a job that paid more then i am making right now. I stated that the my job is not fun right the fuck now dipshit.
>I accepted the salary and the position, but not it's not fair!
literally no other options.
>>Move from a job you hate and make less money with to another job you will probably hate and actually make good money
did you read what I said? I make more now for a job that I hate? You want me to move to another job that I hate that is going to be make drastically less then what I am making now? You are a literal fucking nigger white people have been fucked over by kikes. Corporations fuck us over treat us like shit. Kill yourself.

Yeah once again I fail to see how this is the employers fault. You fuck up and choose a field that pays shit. You then instead of trying to find a way to succeed in that field or cut losses and move into another line of work try to whine that they should start paying you money they clearly dont need to.

You are an idiot

figures you'd be interested in cucking to employers glad we got that correctly. You want jews to continue ruling over us. Thats fine its okay for jews cause they run the corportions so its fine. All the jewish anti-white hatrad thats happen eh its fine its not your problem.

Attached: 1528404492191.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

So you fucked up and chose a field you hate .

Why is this the companies fault again ?

Why are you such a sniveling moron blaming society for life being difficult.

You make the same sorry excuses everyone does when faced with a situation. They throw up minor obstacles and personal distaste as reasons they cant fucking do anything to solve their problems .

Then blame corporations.

>So you fucked up and chose a field you hate .
nope this isn't a field I started with. I'm literally already doing what you've said fuckhead.

You're right. You have the hardest life and there is no possible way to improve it. Why don't you just kill yourself then?

of course you'd like that kike fuck

Teachers are extremely overpaid.

You obviously have given up on improving your life, so why not? What have you got to lose?

who said I've given up on improving my life? i've already said I am trying to figure out a solution but kikes like yourself have prevented that. Now maybe I should kill you?

>Grandmother
And my Grandmother was the postmaster in a tiny town and had five children with my Grandfather. Back then people understood it's ok to be poor and didn't bitch about all the stuff they didn't have. In fact, that was called, 'complaining'.

>Now maybe I should kill you?
You're welcome to try.
I'm not concerned about a retard on the loose hunting me.

you will be when the entire country of retards come after you kike

Attached: 1522054293132.jpg (400x335, 40K)

>wants to be a teacher
>wants money
choose bitch.

Attached: Ash's_Sympathies.jpg (331x327, 40K)

>proud aryan soldier fighting back
>can't be asked to find a new job, it's too hard
You're like the trannys that LARP as commie revolutionaries. You're too much of a loser to change your own life, but think you will be leading the charge when the revolution starts. You're a loser now, and you'll be a loser then.

>can't be asked to find a new job, it's too hard
Read what I've said capitalist shithead. You obviously are underage go suck your moms tit fuckhead.

Attached: 1521290482338.jpg (900x694, 165K)

If only you cared as much about improving your lot as you do crying about your sad little life on anime forums to people you don't know.
Instead, you will do nothing about anything. You will work for Mr. bossman doing the job you hate until the day you drop dead. Just like a good little wagie.
Fight the power my man.

haha sure thing faggot.

Attached: 1535896882993.jpg (240x251, 24K)

Pretending teachers are poorly paid for their 9 months of work is one of the best tricks that the left pulled off. I see even people on the right who believe this shit.

>20 years of experience
>Still can't balance a budget

You're trying really hard to insult me, but you already admitted your life sucks, so it's not really working.

Because you dipshits did this to yourselves, thats why

you know it bucko. hows your mums tit milk taste?

Attached: 1534760129805.jpg (540x544, 19K)