Circumcision is a Jew plan to emasculate the western

>claims to not be controlled by the Jews
>literally one of three non-muslim or Jew majority countries to mutilate your babies cock
>AmeriCucks,a fucking leaf and Cuckodile Dundee
From Wikipedia:
The prevalence of circumcision is the percentage of males in a given population who have been circumcised. The rates vary widely by country, from virtually 0% in Honduras, to 7% in Spain, to 3.8% in the United Kingdom, to 45% in South Africa, to 82.5% in the United States, to over 90% in many Muslim-majority countries.[2][3][4] In 2007, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated 33% of adult males worldwide (aged 15+) are circumcised, with about two-thirds of those being Muslims.[2]
How does it feel to be such a little bitch to the Jews you’ve been brainwashed into mutilating your children?

Attached: 56CA6430-1BCB-4EB2-A8DA-09249A63E54A.png (1425x966, 61K)

Attached: ed3df5660889c5db6157c886b9b5c6b1.jpg (900x1273, 186K)

Circumcision removes the most sensitive part of the penis

Attached: SgS9q_d.jpg (640x641, 49K)

>How does it feel to be such a little bitch to the Jews you’ve been brainwashed into mutilating your children?
It was brainwashing by a christian who was convinced that mutilating sons would stop them from masturbation.

It is over.

> Over 90% in many Muslim-majority countries.

What is the reason for this?

> AmeriCucks, a fucking leaf and Cuckodile Dundee.

Not circumcised. I escaped a bullet.

Islam specifies circumcision (and FGM, too, depending on how orthodox it is). Most often done near puberty like savage niggers, but sometimes done at birth like savage Jews.

>What is the reason for this?
Desert countries with not alot of water + already part of their culture.
They dont even question it and worse they bring this disgusting practice to the west.

Jews and Muslims both do it for religious reason, only religions where some idiot decides to write down as dogma that you must cut your kid’s cock

I don't think it has anything to do with water. You find it in other backward satanic people, e.g. the Maori. You can't tell me the Maori have no access to water.

>implying the Jews had nothing to do with that
Congratulations though, since Germany is already way ahead most first world countries
>In Germany, a district judge ruled in 2012 that ritual circumcision of juveniles is a crime that violates “the fundamental right of the child to bodily integrity.”

I’m so glad I don’t have a stinky dog dick. I got it done as a baby. Literally no downside.

I want my foreskin back
AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1547380086036.png (448x538, 75K)

>Literally no downside
First reply
Lol good luck telling yourself that Jew bitch, have fun with your mutilated cock

The court ruled and it has no effect because it would impact the jewish life in Germany.
For the German state it is more important to appease people that mutilate their children instead of the childrem themselves.
It is disgusting and a violation of human rights.

F

>it's a Jewish conspiracy to demoralize and emasculate everyone!
Bullshit. Why do they do it to themselves then?

Sorry user, but I'm confident Jewish circumcision precedes the existence of the west by about 1500 years.

>Being PC over safety of children
That’s literally like if some country would ban blood transfusions because of Jehovahs Witnesses.
Just make it legal for religious reasons and ban cosmetic, fucking imbeciles.

It was successfully implemented to control their more rowdy members, now they are using it agains the enemy

Which is precisely how they know it works wonders for their purposes