Why are we not spreading more stories like this?

Look at how fast the left and MSM is willing to jump the gun on an out of context video. Why in the fuck are we not doing this more and giving them the rope to hang themselves?

Attached: 5c488f505241470372045f03-960-720.jpg (960x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/1087311986982043648
bitchute.com/video/bTqeaUVqUzLA/
bitchute.com/video/20Azz9N4wjlq/
bitchute.com/video/KStqXHSrcSqu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White privilege smirks are NOT OKAY!

Attached: we_got_him.jpg (600x426, 273K)

Attached: face crime.png (960x430, 405K)

This is an excellent point. Might as well

>tfw still seeing leftists who literally believe the OK sign is a secret Nazi salute

They'll literally believe anything that fits their paranoid Nazi hallucination world

Because it will immediately get traced to here. this board is infested with shills who suggest tactics like this in order to further disintegrate Jow Forums's influence on the public when they are carried out.

Its our job as patriots to fan the flames.

>Why are we not spreading more stories like this?
I ask myself the same question

Attached: 1462992366047.gif (480x480, 2.89M)

twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/1087311986982043648
this bitch here seems to imply that the peace sign means "nigger"

that's a nice edit

you want something to spread spread this shit

Part 1: bitchute.com/video/bTqeaUVqUzLA/
Part 2: bitchute.com/video/20Azz9N4wjlq/
Part 3 (New): bitchute.com/video/KStqXHSrcSqu/
Spread and Share

Attached: white population decline 2018.png (673x1017, 619K)

True. Maybe it would have to be something uncoordinated like making extreme left alt accounts to fan the flames. Or maybe it won't even matter if they find out it originated here since they don't bother researching anything once a story gets traction on social media like what happened in the pic. Even if they admit they were tricked the damage is done and they lose trust.

not mine. saw some Germanon post it yesterday but it was missing the E in George

leftists are going to deserve all of the death and misery that they are going to bring upon themselves.

they've done it before, remember Duke Lacrosse anyone? the media are incorrigible

Attached: Duke Lacrosse.jpg (800x800, 63K)

suggest something that might work as media bait, and how it would then be revealed to blow up in their face.

a white and black guy should go outside cnn and start yelling racist shit at each other all day till they put it on the news

wait until one of these lefties is doing a livestream, tell them you have evidence of the covington kids physically assaulting the black israelites before the confrontation, then the link goes to redpills

Whoever came up with "A-OK secretly means WHITE POWAH" was a fucking genius. What other innocuous ordinary thing can we think of that "proves" to these lunatics that Russian Hitler is hiding under the bed?

Attached: 13488596338.png (595x575, 420K)

Keep spreading this

a handful of anons have been trying to post some form of this in every covington thread, also there's #Facecrime on twitter, but I'm banned and don't care to make sock accounts

Plenty of non white Jow Forumsacks, surely some of them would be willing to make some good bait for the media, they don't bother fact checking and will run with anything that confirms their preheld beliefs, they have proven so time and time again.

I see the results for facecrime are encouraging. We definitely need more.

The mom's name is JULIE ((WEISS)) SANDMAN!

Those were some fantastic lies.

*AHEM*

JULIE

W E I S S
E
I
S
S

SANDMAN
Sandman
sandman

We live in 1984