Please stop these orchestrated harassment campaigns against hardworking journalists

Please stop these orchestrated harassment campaigns against hardworking journalists
Thx

Attached: A4A7A963-100F-4B32-8FC3-DC51D18F1955.jpg (1242x2004, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/afGLr
youtu.be/6IVcit5S7dI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward
commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/when-republicans-pounce-media-bias/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself

Attached: 1DF16091-E348-488F-8CD4-0E1BB6B29327.jpg (418x509, 58K)

>Don't apologize for lying, double down!

"

Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips said he served in the U.S. Marines but was never deployed to Vietnam. "

Attached: spy.png (636x236, 28K)

Journalist genocide when

day of the brick when?

Are they actually trying to position THEMSELVES as victims here?

>yes yes I might have tried to have literal children killed because they wore a red hat that made my pussy hurt, but *I'M* the REAL victim here

Bingo

Holy fuck the media is fucking insane my fucking God.

Do they not realize how batshit crazy they look to normal people?

No quarter for presstitudes.

Here she is attention whoring it up because she didn't like the responses to the first tweet. Three hours later and her account's still there.

Attached: attention whore.png (634x331, 43K)

I fucking hate these people

Disgusting

im ready for civil war now

Journalists are the real victims

Half of "normal" people want whites dead and the Media is just working to deepen their hatred.

those poor kikes

This

The journalist is literally a bitch who fucked up and got the kid attacked when the journalist found out they were wrong they tried to apologize it was too late cause the kid is still getting attacked

I think it is amazing how journalists feel themselves above other people.

>harass child, his family, his school, and his friends.
>get rightfully told to shut the fuck up for being a lying faggot.
>"s-stop harassing me."

double-thinking quuers.

Maybe because she deleted the app, not the account and thought that deleting the app means deleting the account. She's as smart as she seems.

They think they're beyond reproach, and that they're elite and above you. The law doesn't apply to them. They're demigods walking the Earth, with blogs.

But they forget they go home to night to houses. And those houses have addresses.

Attached: 1546874302887.jpg (525x469, 55K)

She is a booty call girl. She likes the attention so she spreads her legs or tweets

Samhydesquattingwithpistol.png

Journalists are nothing but propagandists.

Ahhhh, haha, didn't even occur to me.

Journalists are truly awful people.

Attached: usa-shooting-virginia.jpg (750x449, 35K)

Journalists get the rope.

Literally fishing for compliments as a professional journalist, disgusting.

Did someone adjust the colors of this ?
The shooter was a nigger.

So his was about Trump Supporters jumping the gun and going nuts?
What a cunt

Only journalists are allowed to organize harassment campaigns. The goyim cannot be trusted to identify the right targets.

She can't be a real person

I know a few NPC's and I personally know 1 person who deleted their Facebook by, you guessed it, deleting the app. They were very surprised to find out that it doesn't mean that their account was deleted.
Fucking normies, man, the depth of their stupidity is astounding.

thanks for the reminder, Sam

archive.is/afGLr
>also banned openly gay valedictorian Christian Bales’ speech at the High School of the Holy Cross
Not even the same school.

Attached: gayvaledictorian.png (965x837, 1.07M)

They weren’t lying, they just had different opinions.

Attached: F2030B86-6D4A-4E43-B276-556787B0D4ED.jpg (750x864, 292K)

That explains why he missed from such a close distance.

Is this a joke?

>Don't sue us it's harassment

It was a white man, blacks are peaceful you fucking racist pos

Lel
>Freedom of press doesn't mean free of consequences

>They're demigods walking the Earth, with blogs
This whole story has me irrationally angry, like rabidly angry, with no outlet. I have never worried about my ability to maintain my morale compass until this happened. I am having a hard time not doing something drastic

The journalist screams out in pain as she strikes you

I was completely against the Muslims who did the Charlie Hebdo shooting, but now I understand why they did it.

youtu.be/6IVcit5S7dI
I thought so too but all the video I could find showed either no or white hands. Maybe there's a different event we're thinking of (think the guy shot was near a fenced in farm in the black shooter one).

fpbp

Attached: 1546008960966.jpg (634x635, 181K)

So what message are they trying to relay here?
Its a private school and catholic at that so they can don't have to follow the same rules as public schools.

Why don't leftards understand the difference between private and public?

Do a flip.

Unfortunately it does. There are no consequences to any of the lies that they spit out. The laws are written in a way that it's impossible to prosecute them. These laws, for example, heavily rely on the intent of the journalist. How would you prove that the journo intentionally lied about something?
The full video came out and yet they still push their lies and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Not even an ounce of self reflection

Legally, yes sadly. I was referring to her probably receiving threats.

>Journalists

Attached: 1547725397895.png (2131x1815, 2.26M)

Attached: 1547321051748.jpg (894x894, 365K)

Attached: 1548254864267.jpg (800x420, 73K)

>How would you prove that the journo intentionally lied about something?
By claims made that werent supported by the footage.

Reminder Buzzfeed literally made up a story about The Mueller investigation and got completely btfo.

Attached: 1548099489425.png (600x623, 426K)

Their jobs are about winning, money, fame, putting their faces on TV, and many more. How many Journalists have lied in order to get to top position at news outlets?

Such a shady and cowardly way to try to hurt someone. A media outlet, straight up printing lies to stir up enough hatred for an innocent white kid that he might be seriously injured or killed by their mobs of NPC followers. Next time the pipe bombs need to be real. These people are nothing but pure evil.

Attached: 1547488015329.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Plz no bully goyim. We are just factually challenged.

You can't because they will say that they were not aware of the footage, apologize for it(or not) and that's it. Read some of the laws. They are intentionally written in a way that prevents joornos from ever being prosecuted. That's why Trump was talking about revisiting libel laws.
It's so fucked up because anyone else can be prosecuted for libel based on other laws but joornos are literally protected class.
It was designed to protect their special freedom of speech on purpose.
The war going on about who can be called a journalist is also about the special class, it's not only about the press access to events it's about who can say what.

Remember Dan Rather being fired from CBS for doing the same thing? Funny how things have changed.

>hardworking journalists
What a fucking joke.

Freedom of the press doesn't mean freedom from consequences!

>kirsten
>not kristen

ROPE

Jesus, these people are the scum of our poor planet... fuck not even lawyers can hold a candle to these fuckers.

>You can't because they will say that they were not aware of the footage, apologize for it(or not) and that's it
They maintained that they said and did things that simply do not appear in the footage no matter the version. There is no way they could have been confused about what they were doing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward

Shooter was black disinfo shill

Justin Trudeau defence. They just remember it differently. Got ya.

No they do, what they are freaking out over is possibly the largest slander/libel case in American history that's definitely looming hence the desperation to change the narrative. Those kids parents are well connected and very pissed off, this could end up going into the tens of millions per student.

Yes just like during the zimmerman trials the shooters skin tone was lightened in certain pictures.

Attached: facecrime.jpg (205x265, 10K)

Checked and agreed. Degenerates like this belong on a cross

Fuck these people with long drops and short ropes they are traitors to the people.

harass my balls with your tongue

>waah we dindu nuffin

Are you a good and virtuous person

110% chance of this

Jews trying to turn it around and make themselves the victim? No way.

Facecrime

Attached: face crime.png (960x430, 405K)

Look what the kikes are up to now.
This faggot was told he couldn’t speak at his high graduation because his speech was just a political anti-DRUMPF speech. And he didn’t even go to Covington, just a high school in the Covington diocese

Attached: 318E2AA7-9258-4C05-A9A1-42ADCD73CEBD.jpg (1242x1725, 940K)

They gave woman a voice and look what happened, imagine if they had access to nukes

typical kikes

Is there a bigger class of self-deluded narcissists than journalists?

the hat is an altright symbol, genius

Attached: dummy.jpg (698x911, 74K)

What do you want to bet someone in the Marines checks his record and reveals that he never actually served? I'm willing to bet he applied to serve and was disqualified.

Whio would ever want to read a tweet like this. How is it relevant to anything other than believing you actually matter

>The Trump Internet
Honestly what does Trump have to do with any of this?

another media lie to add to the collection

>They weren’t lying, they just had different opinions.

Willfully spreading the wrong information or just getting the facts all wrong is now opinion.
Fuck these pieces of shit. They have earned our scorn and hostility.

this can't be real, must be alpha + ultra level trolling

>the media cries out as it strikes you

>t. CEO of the Manufactured Outrage Plant

Ok guys, let's reveal how it really went down:

1. The Indian is a paid actor
2. The Maga kids are paid actors
3. The black israelites are paid actors.
4. The Russian trolls were paid actors.
5. Left and Right wing outrage was orchestrated by Jow Forums.

The journalists fell for it.

what a shitty catholic institution, allowing sodomists to participate and roam freely

commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/when-republicans-pounce-media-bias/

Attached: pounce.jpg (750x503, 78K)