Fin-fags need your help! #FreeHallaaho

Fin-fags need your help! #FreeHallaaho

In Finland, one of our dankest politicians have been shadowbanned and locked out of Twitter. (Pictured.)

Finland is having elections in April, so locking out one of the Party Chairmen at this stage is more than obvious infraction. More-over, Jussi Halla-aho is a patriotic, anti-immigration and anti-EU chairman of The Finns Party, which is the only party in Finland against the refufags invading Europe.

Recently we've uncovered our own rapefugee-ran grooming gangs in Helsinki and Oulu which gives even more reasons for Lefties to keep Halla-aho silent.

I beg of you. Do it for your fellow fags. Do it for the memes. Launch the hashtag to orbit.

#FreeHallaaho!

Attached: Jussi_Halla-aho_2014.jpg (1713x1983, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0NayL_hf3nE
youtube.com/watch?v=C7pmbaourJw
youtube.com/watch?v=wV7ApkY8P3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude no one here cares, alot bigger things going on atm

based, bump

Attached: ryys.jpg (719x719, 43K)

>derailing and demoralizing this hard
Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 90e1d59a.jpg (780x433, 72K)

Back in 2011, when The Finns Party managed to get a huge election win, Finnish Lefties went apeshit - almost as bad as Shillary-fags.

I just dream of the outrage, if this would get international attention and of The Finns would pull out another victory this April.

#FreeHallaaho!

Attached: mestari_ojentaa.jpg (700x461, 46K)

im not derailing and/or demoralizing,
it's just the way it is.
things that are going on at the moment from the top of my head
>Venezuela
>MAGA kid shitstorm
>Shadowbans of youtubers

all bigger things than this.
one day you will realize that the only ones that truly care about finland is us.
the only ones that are going to save us is ourselves.

So stop trying to derail this shit by whining and do your part by making this as big as we can, faggot

Attached: 2ac9f9a5.jpg (923x644, 56K)

you still dont understand,
this isn't big.
but hey, hats off to you for trying.
becaus i aint gonna.
i want WW3 already, accelerationism is the way to go

I hope the rapefugees freeze to death. Whoever this Jussi is, he needs to get on the media circuit and get more exposure that way. Keep fighting the Twitter machine, but understand it’s probably not an outlet he himself will be able to use anymore. So instead he should be campaigning like crazy and holding rallies and going on whatever the hell could possibly be the biggest podcast and twitch stream and talk show in Finland. Also, PERKELE.

Checked. You can help by tweeting #FreeHallaaho, will you do that for us, Ameribro?

Attached: 344b6a06.png (272x464, 89K)

He is the "Orange Man" for the Finnish media. Usually reporters are in whole heeps of trouble when ever Halla-aho is in the studio, because they just can't kill the beast, so to say.

For example - just look at Jussi's face, when the reporter goes on and on about how rapefugees bring good things too, like nice gaming moments or times in the kitchen.

The guy is a Finnish shitlord, through and through.
youtu.be/0NayL_hf3nE

What can I do Finbro?
You guys are my favorite people.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

that reporter is a good example why WW3 is the only way to go.
seeing the face of these bluepills when they get reality checked will fuel my told you so dance

You need to get on Twitter and post the hashtag #FreeHallaaho and #FreeMestari, aswell as post his memes we have dumped here

How can I help? Any riots planned?

>finns rioting

Attached: 738ec6fd.jpg (500x750, 43K)

Alright I'm on it.
I'll go on Discord and spread it everywhere too. Maybe if I spam it enough on JF's twitter and discord he may make a video about it.

No offense Ruskibro but calling their opponents russian shills is the only viable tactic of the media and the left, so your support might be counter productive here

Extremely based and redpilled ameribro

Attached: jotain rajaa.jpg (1024x683, 63K)

I though so. Good luck anyway, we love Finland.

Kiitos Mestari.mp4

Daily reminder Mestari is the most verbally talented politician in Finland, perhaps in the whole Europe. He dissolves his opponents arguments like with a precise blade and is uncontested in the art of argumentation.
#FreeHallaaho

Attached: kädenvääntö.jpg (403x394, 40K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=C7pmbaourJw
Holy shit, that's not an interview, that's just 50 minutes of one rabid bitch ragging on a politician.

it would be the most peaceful riot ever, as everyone would be at least 3m apart.

I like how they specifically picked a chair that makes him look "evil"

shit... they even made sure the lighting makes him look bad. What in the actual fuck is going on.

kek I didn't even notice that. These people are idiots.

Yes I will.

I salute

Attached: 1548273642074.jpg (480x360, 19K)

You're just blackpilled. Because of the reasons you outlined, we're gonna need all the help we can get. Besides, if we get talk of this trending in Finnish forums (I'm not holding my breath over the media) it can affect the election.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wV7ApkY8P3s

Here's is a clip of the moment when Jussi Halla-Aho, The Master himself won the election of a chairman of the Finns Party.

After his win the former chairman Timo "Chewbacca" Soini and bunch of others left the party and created a new one even though Jussi Halla-Aho (The Master) approved the government programme as it was. People who left the party after his win told before the election that no matter who wins the Finns Party will stay unite. It did not.

Attached: mastercard.jpg (1016x639, 113K)

i am extremely blackpilled, how can i not be?
i walk amongst the normies every day, i listen them speak to each other, bluepills everywhere.
we will get a far left cabinet next spring and then it's game over

>protip: leave the city to find redpilled people
Bluepills flock in cities to feel safe.

>i am extremely blackpilled, how can i not be?
>i walk amongst the normies every day

This. Mestari is based

bump

Attached: mestari shadowban.jpg (1030x947, 162K)

Other guys in the post are:
>Juha Sipilä, prime minister, cuck who promised his house to the rapefugees
>Petteri Orpo, finance minister, cuck and a complete moron without morals. Doesn't care for the rapefugees, but sees how his buddies can make money out of them.
>Antti Rinne, our most likely next PM. Cuck to the umphteen degree. Tries and fails to be "The dude-feminist".

I know that feel bruh.
>we will get a far left cabinet next spring and then it's game over
If this happens it just means we're on the same path as the larger European countries. For example France has a massive cross-party populist resistance to the eu and traitor politicians, so there is hope yet.
If you need a daily dose of whitepills on the global subscribe to, dr steve turley on yt.
Jaksamista!

kiitti