Canada Prices Thread

Posting the in-store prices. I only have two pics, though. Feel free to share your images in this thread.

Attached: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (1000x500, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrWNPGPBqCE
youtube.com/watch?v=2WlCdJtQcss
youtube.com/watch?v=h5_GZZ282Tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Cold Cuts.jpg (4160x3120, 3.89M)

grocery jew never shows up when we post the in store prices

Attached: 20181207_130210.jpg (4032x1960, 2.54M)

Attached: 20181207_131004.jpg (4032x1960, 2.56M)

Attached: 20181207_130431.jpg (4032x1960, 2.45M)

Attached: 20181207_130926.jpg (4032x1960, 3.22M)

Attached: P2.jpg (4160x1741, 2.43M)

Attached: P1.jpg (3814x1364, 1.8M)

Attached: 20181207_130421.jpg (4032x1960, 2.23M)

Attached: 20181207_130341.jpg (4032x1960, 3.14M)

>Kolbassa

Attached: IMG-20190115-WA0002.jpg (1200x802, 216K)

Attached: 20181207_130120.jpg (4032x1960, 2.8M)

By the way, these are from Ontario.

I wonder what is Abe thinking...

Probably still wondering how a nigger ever got in the White House.

>Hamberder

I bought this cheese for $12. In canada it cost $300. Why?

Attached: IMG_20190111_225312.jpg (2976x3968, 1.76M)

I was going to take a picture of the imported cheeses but I felt awkward and didn't want to attract attention.

We also have a dairy mafia.

probably has something to do with tairiffs, importing perishables all the way from poland, and the store gouging

you could probably buy a block of domestic gouda that side for $30-40

Stop posting loss leaders.

Attached: 1548087455876.gif (267x200, 3.13M)

I can walk 5 mins any direction and i have 10 grocery stores selling me good gouda for $3/kg when in canada it cost $70/kg. Is this the power of cuckmunism?

Canadians simply accept to be robbed of a ton of money when buying basic necessities.
I'm a French tourist btw. I kept hearing Canadians say how much they love French food, Italian food, and whatnot. Most "European" products here are poor ass Polish sausages and industrial garbage cheeses sold for the price of the best luxury cheese I usually pay in France.
Canadians just take it while acting like they're enlightened about food cultures of the world. Everything here is Chinese, Thai, some Japanese... and Am*rican of course.
I actually believe Canada is a vassal state and sends tributes to the US.
At least they're less stupid than yanks and not as evil as anglos

gouda isn't a very popular cheese, also i couldn't tell how big that picture you posted is, gouda is probably about $15 per kg

it's funny cause canada ranked first for quality of life. Food prices are not high stop getting triggered by the retard who posts food threads about canada collapsing

You pay 50 bucks a kilogram for literal reassembled cheese wastes like Laughing Cow and Babybel. Same price more or less for Boursin, which you think is a luxury product cause it has garlic and a French name

3.24KG or 7.1 lbs for $12 with tax. This is deli gouda. I have seen same for $70/kg in canada. I could have bought more but i concern myself with how much food i can fit into a bag not the price of food

Don't post shit, this is so they make money on secret shopper apps.
Fuck this fucking paki.
If you do post, post old prices so that when they send them in to the secret shopper app they get penalized.
Fuck these shit threads that don't belong on /pol

Attached: 20100111_181008.jpg (325x578, 53K)

i don't buy that that gross shit, i just buy regular cheese which is like $10 a kg

Parmesan cheese is $23.44 Canadian for 0.977 kg. Not sure how that compares to other countries.

it was probably some specialty store in the middle of nowhere, like i said you can get gouda for $15/kg or less, other cheeses though are much cheaper because gouda is not that popular, most people have cheddar, mozza, or swiss

>Poor ass polish sausage

Pierre there is a reason Polish kiełbasa is popular among your women, and it isn't the price, since we donate

The dairy is scam-tier expensive. Everything is 2 to 5 times more expensive than in Western Europe, from milk to cheese, AND it's generally lower quality and useless additives.
Don't get me started on the fucking bakery, it's a total disgrace'
Even downtown delis and farmer's markets sell you garbage bread and cheese
We should all feel sorry for Canadians

>secret shopper apps
Aren't the prices available online anyway?

The blue cheese from france is $8 for 0.125kg. you know the name of it probably. I saw it here for 6zł for 200g or $1.5

That'd be crazy cheap if it was the real deal, due to import prices.
If it's a good knockoff, that's somewhat ok

europe and america cover the costs of dairy through taxation and farmer subsidies for supply control, in canada we instead set a minimum price

the results are ultimately the same, they likely pay as much or more than we do they just dont' see the costs in the price

voisie des info pour les giels jaunes inportante
youtube.com/watch?v=PrWNPGPBqCE
youtube.com/watch?v=2WlCdJtQcss
youtube.com/watch?v=h5_GZZ282Tc

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 16K)

Is there even such a thing as "Canadian Cheese" or is Canada just inferior to America in every possible way?

No the reason is the italian mafia controls prices. Saputo controls half your dairy market and the owner is a known bonanno and rizzuto associate who has been bannee from the us market for torching competing cheese factories

most of our cheese is domestically produced, it's similar to the cheese you get in america, though likely a bit less residual hormones/antibiotics because our regulations are a little more strict

t. travel to america occasionally to visit family

Dude, that's about twice the US price.

Yeah some cheese made by monks in Quebec or something, never tried it.

that totally depends on the region, prices in the US vary wildly just like they do in canada

We have it pretty good..

I'm in one of the most expensive areas.

Our currency is worth like 25% less and this isn't a cheap store.

Your meat is such shit quality it gets banned every few years because of mad cow disease, because your farmers are greedy and feed dead sick cows to healthy ones

the expenses are universal, some places have better deals on certain things than others and it can vary wildly just based on the particularly store you're at

Canada is America, only a bit more expensive.
The only decent part of it is Quebec, precisely because it's less anglicized and Americanized.
The closer you get to the US, the more likely you are to get food intoxication from plastic cheese.
At least raw meat prices are decent, though.

we had some issues with that in 2003-2005 yeah, lots of countries have had the same issues aroudn that time, including poland

quebec has really shitty gun laws though

oh look a cgdf loss leader thread

Dude, you're paying $15.35 per pound for fucking ham. We pay about $5 US, which is $6.67 Canadian.

YOU ARE GETTING FUCKED HARD.

Attached: in-store prices.png (488x436, 204K)

Do we send shit meat to poland? I have not heard of mad cow disease in years.

Yeah, but I mean there's something called "American Cheese" (I think it's actually emulsified runoff from factories that do injection-molded plastic but it's still safe to eat according to the FDA). Is there such a thing as "Canadian Cheese," unto itself and not just "Cheese made in Canada?"

No fucking way would I buy lunch meat in Canada, I can tell you that much. That shit is a total goddam ripoff.

you can buy a big pack of it for about price, the fresh cut stuff is always a rip off, i dont know what store that is but those are terrible prices, you could buy a whole chunk of that stuff and cut it yourself for like $6-7 an lb

I don't get what's going on, I bought something that would last me a week for 112$ is that high?

Meanwhile I just bought a 20lb (9kg) Boston butt for $20.

in canada "american cheese" is called processed cheese, it's usually only served at fast food places, you can buy it as well, like kraft singles, but it's not very popular

It scares away the shekelniggers.

Yeah we had a few cows, and isolated it very quickly. Meanwhile in canada your meat was banned for months and years from most countries because everyone knows how corrupt and greedy your farmers are..

We can have hunting rifles rather easily tho.

So does France, kinda, but it's still manageable. You just can't get AK-47s for practice in the backyard.

When I was too young to be left home alone, my mommy would take me with her to the grocery store. She shopped once a week and it would come out to something slightly over $100 to feed a family of five. So, yeah, something's wrong when it costs as much to feed a single person for a week.

About $26CAD for 9kg.

I bought 600g ham for $2

a whole bunch of countries have had equally as big of livestock disasters including the US and many in europe, but i am happy for you that you were able to contain it quickly

Yeah, I can get it cheaper from the butcher as well, and it would cost me even less. Why are you trying to make excuses for the people raping your asshole?

You should be goddamn furious. I would seriously start making bombs and blowing shit up if prices were that high.

But that's still not what I'm asking. I'm asking if there is "Canadian Cheese" or if Canadians are just so unimaginative they figure on being special because some monks in Quebec make secret mystical monk cheese. I mean, I often by cheese made by the Amish, but we don't call that "American Cheese" or even "Amish Cheese."

> Leaf denial

My sides

That's fucking crazy I always thought our grocery prices were just a little bit higher but now I realize it's EXTRAVAGANTLY higher than US.

Was it roadkill?

Stop shopping at metro or law laws and go to food basics or no frill. You're paying 50% more to shop at some bullshit franchisr

Yeah i read every couple years a few hundred leafs are dead because they eat cyanide cold cuts, and its ok

Attached: chicken edition.gif (150x150, 1.63M)

I like to buy the "deluxe" deli style American cheese for making grilled cheese and cheesy broccoli. Otherwise I like some provolone, gouda, or munster.

I know, dude. They're like a battered housewife trying to make excuses for their drunk husband.

The US have 19th century tier prices for meats, everyone knows that and it's normal due to the nasty centralization, intensive use of hormones and whatnot, cheap oil and low taxes allowed for by stealing money from other countries
You'll feel like you're getting fucked hard when the US bubble finally crashes, though.

no there is not a particular universal "canadian" style of cheese, there are various regional styles though, most countries don't have a cheese attributed to their entire country do they? maybe i am still not understanding what you're asking

Attached: humngus.gif (150x150, 1019K)

Yeah, prices are getting out of control in the USA too, but it's nothing like that shit they've got going on in Canada.

Bear in mind that this was probably over 30 years ago. If I'm buying all the fancy organic stuff it's usually under but close to $100/wk to feed myself, and most of what I buy is just plain ingredients or maybe something as processed as like cottage cheese or a bag of pretzels.

>cope

Canada average person spends $1000 a month on food, 20% of income, i can eat like a king for $100 a month...

This was debunked long ago, those pictures were taken in Nunavut in 2012. There is a sign with eskimo writing showing in one of the foods pictures, and the money labels themselves is clearly not a corporation we have in Ontario. A grocery store like that would not survive long with prices like that when we have walmarts.

That's exactly it and the drunk husband is a nigger on top of that, and that nigger is the USA

Post in store prices

not true at all, it's more like $300-600 depending on how fancy you get

Are you from Quebec? Here I'm trying to hurl a retarded insult at Canada and now you've just about got me at the point of having to explain the joke :|

non white polish poster eternally BTFO

No, on sale but normal ham from biedronka, our walmart for food

This is in the capital too with most expensive prices. You can go to village and get food way cheaper

not from quebec, maybe just autistic, also i've never heard anything about monks and cheese

I go to a cheaper grocery market, foodbasic and still cost me 112 which I thought was less then usual, I'm a student so it's soon to be just buying processed food for 3 dollars a meal and some veggies + bread.

Can you stop posting this? It is giving me homosexual desires.

Yikes. I know loonies aren't as strong as dollars, but I can't imagine eating for $100/wk as a student unless you mean a grad student with a cushy stipend. Don't stoop to processed food, though. It's actually cheaper to design a diet around, say, beans and rice, and way healthier, too.

I bought chicken breast for $3, just checked 3 lbs, didnt eat it because i had too muh food and couldnt eat it b ecause i was eating 4000 calories a day

I understand this would cost nearly $30 in cucknada?

3 lbs would cost about $12, if it's bone in chicken breast with skin maybe $8

Canada and the USA are not countries to begin with.
Quebec is a country, California is another, Texas probably still is, etc.
Canada's a trash-tier empire maintained alive by modernity and pussification.
The US would take too long to summarize other than calling it Satan with a Nigerian IQ