Russia is truly insane

The first deputy chairman of the State Duma Security Committee, Alexander Sherin, supports organizing a military strike against the Tel Aviv airport to stop "Israeli aggression in Syria". Sherin recalled that he had previously called provocative behavior of Israel, which is committing aggression against Syria, not even paying attention to the fact that the Russian military is also there.

“When I spoke of preventive strikes against Israeli airfields, I meant that it would make sense to destroy the Israeli infrastructure that can be used to take off aircrafts that Israel sends to bomb the territory of Syria, where our military is located" - Sherin noted in a comment to the Federal News Agency.

riafan.ru/1143788-izrail-pora-nakazyvat-v-gosdume-s-ponimaniem-otneslis-k-ugrozam-sirii-udarit-po-tel-avivu

Attached: orig-15482388697195fa9e5240279595efd4ba337d64da.jpg (1240x698, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbaPqA_eo20
youtube.com/watch?v=r72YuHq0Dss
youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskva_Pool
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are hundreds of thousands of Russian nationals in Israel, Putin won't attack Israel in million years

>There are hundreds of thousands of Russian nationals in Israel, Putin won't attack Israel in million years

There are millions of Russian nationals in Ukraine. Putin won't attack Ukraine in million years.

They aren't Jews

I think so too
Starting more shit would only force the United States to make a comeback in the middle east

So what? xD

Also, Israel is very small and Russians here are mixed so you can't avoid hitting them. In Ukraine you can be more accurate

Seems like you're doing a lot of wishful thinking more than everything

First step: denial

Ruskies love to throw empty threats at all directions with using lower level of politicians or media, it is their way of making politics. Some people would say that attention shouldn't be paid to it, but still... Normal country would never use such methods.

>Israel is about to get shoa'd
Quite an suggestion, need some more backing

>8 posts
>4 replies
You seem nervous

I don't give a fuck about Russia or Israel. I am just entertained with your irrational attitude about Putin somehow caring about Russian lives, especially Jewish ones. If he cared about Russian lives so much, he wouldn't order to install explosives in Russian commieblocks to blame Chechens for massacre afterwards xD

You dumb pollack should know that Shitheads in Russia talk such stuff every five to six months.
Oh we gona lay waste to the USA
Oh we gona turn the EU into glowing rubble
Oh we are totaly not a shithole with an economy below the size of italy's cause we have nukes and tanks and shieeeet.

Russia will do no such thing.
Around 30% of Israelis are from Russia.
Putin cucks to russia all the time.

Russia is just as cucked on the Israel Question as the fucking USA.

then why even make such a threat.

Just bored.. lol

>then why even make such a threat.

Ask Russian politicians, not me

Anyway it just ain't gonna happen. Russia will never bomb Israel, well except maybe with a Russian leader that has bigger balls than Putin

I see a pollack sucking a russian dick

Hey pollack why do you suck that sour, milky, vodka piss smelly dick?

>kurwa why don't you ask the russian why he pulled his dick out so now i have to suck it

While this youtube.com/watch?v=zbaPqA_eo20 music is playing.

They should nuke Tel Aviv.

You want us to shoot up another synagogue?

Based Putin, Savior of the White Race, please hear our plea!

Tfw Russia bombs Israel thus sparking WWIII and you get drafted to go die for Israel...

Russians are yellow race, so why should they save the white one?

Someone should shoot up the same one again. They installed all kinds of security fences and barricades and everything around it, so that'd really spook 'em something fierce.

youtube.com/watch?v=r72YuHq0Dss

for what the fuck would the US military draft your fat 80 IQ diabetes ass. As Sandbag?

So much this

is it christmas already?!?!?

Germany would be free of refugees before that happens.

t.muslim faggot

Kike-lover. All Jews are child molesters.

based ruski.
nuke israel completely, better safe than sorry.

>child molesters
that's rich coming from a muslim.

I don't care. I'd take Jews over Muslims any day.

>muh muslims
where are the romans now?

wow, it's 2019 and brainlets still believe that russia is capable of doing something

I'm Christian, thanks, and I'd take neither over either.

Attached: 1548273634797.jpg (700x465, 66K)

please nuke israel someone now, it needs to happen and then finally uprising in the rest of the world to behead and burn in ovens the vile, monster kikes that are not jews but are liars and are indeed the synagogue of satan.

>can't even get rid of banlieue niggers and dune monkeys
>wants to attack a highly militarized society like israel

Starting a Dailystormer-like media campaign against the Jews would have a much more devastating effect on the (((enemies of mankind))) than any military action. This struggle is not cinetic, it is purely cultural. Once the Jews are exposed it's all over for them. The red pill is the strongest of all weapons.

Attached: lukashenko-gheddafi.jpg (805x768, 132K)

>can't even get west prussia back from Pooland
>calls himself Germany
you are a disgrace to your ancestors

>The first deputy chairman of the State Duma Security Committee, Alexander Sherin, supports organizing a military strike against the Tel Aviv airport to stop "Israeli aggression in Syria".
Here is a quick rundown: State Duma is a clown organisation, they are allowed to do funny things without consequences, but they decide nothing, all they have to do is to vote on laws Putins administration pushes to them. Since they have zero real political power, Duma deputies entertain themselves and others by doing strange and often provocative statements and imitating democracy in their votings.

This is not irony. This is how things exactly are.

If a Duma persona said something - rest assured that this is fucking nothing.

he is pissing his pants

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Hans pls..look at the state of your women.
youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw

I am quite sure if an attack does happen Putin will be in on it, nothing happens in Syria unless Putin agrees so I ma sure if we do see an attack on Israel it was green-lighted by Putin

Lmao @ the muslim camel jockeys in this thread.

>2019
>being annoyed by Jews

What the fuck do I care about them? At least they're smart. Let them have Israel, in fact I hope they will destroy all Arab countries.

I'm from Bavaria.

BASED

fuck off little iran

All you smarmy kikes are finally about to fucking die lmao

Attached: 1530836647014.jpg (500x500, 49K)

No proof of that.

I thought whale hunting was llegal in germany

>I'm from Bavaria.
I was there on a school trip year ago it's beautiful but too much shitskins

time to start the ovens Hans

>United States to make a comeback in the middle east
lol we are not gone and not going anywhere.

if the kike went to far he will pay , get over it polack goy

Attached: 1529961364862.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>he wouldn't order to install explosives in Russian commieblocks to blame Chechens for massacre afterwards xD
be care polbro, someone might accidently poison you for such allegations.

Fake "russian" kikes and russians who faked being jewish to get joobucks are not Russian

Get ovened, shlomo

No (direct) attack on Israel will ever happen. Israel is literally the only relevant country on this planet with which we are not yet enemies.

Ukraine has no defense treaty with America, unlike Israel.

Hes right. The zionazis and sodokikes need to repent or gtfo of the holy land before they all get smited.

Hope this is true

He can bomb your military air bases without harming civilians though

Someone is scared.

Attached: pink_merchant.jpg (474x570, 402K)

Newton's third law.

you stupid fucks don't realize that putin plays both sides and all this is political theatre. there is war in syria because (((everyone))) wants war in syria. gotta sell those weapons now.

Hahaha. Ever heard of collateral damage? Of course you have Jew.

topkek at the jew in this thread
>no NO NO NO

Sounds like Tsarist Russia. They should just reinstate the nobility and make it official.

#nukeisraelforworldpeace

it's coming

Attached: j,j 2.gif (500x281, 894K)

He will, as will Iran. It’s in the book.

And not far from Democratic Centralism, i.e. Leninism. Party elders make the decisions (or whatever intrigue actually takes place in their power games) and then everybody else votes along as a bloc.

Jews don't care about other Jews, only themselves

Based Russians.

Seems like it's not quite a party and more of Putin being the absolute ruler. Some of the symbolic things he's done suggests that's the course he'd like to take. I forget the specifics but he was inaugurated where tsars used to be coronated I think, he also rebuilt a famous church destroyed by communists. I think it was the future site of some supreme Soviet or something, but they abandoned the project early on.

Yah, Putin does, at least from outward appearance, look more like the return of the Tsar, especially with his thusfar more or less rule for life. But I'm just saying the current Russian government is not unique in its seeming dictatorship-like qualities.

Dumb Kraut, your whole society and political system is susceptible to the deception of Islam and jihad. Moral weakling, proven today and in WWII.

Lmao do you know how many Germans lived in the US when we went to war with Germany BOTH times? German was this close to being the national language at the time of writing the constitution, its the only other language it was written in at the time.

Do it, for the lulz.

I have never met a muslim or a jew.
If you hate both and are ok with spics, mexico is the right place for you.
Also: pretty much 0 niggers so thers that.

Actually it was yeltsin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskva_Pool

The Moskva Pool (Moscow Pool) was, for a time, the world's largest open air swimming pool.

It was built in Moscow in 1958 on the foundation of the abandoned Palace of the Soviets, to the designs of prominent Moscow architect Dmitry Chechulin. Construction of the Palace of Soviets had begun in 1937 and was abandoned in 1941 when steel from the foundation of the building was used for war materials during World War II. The empty foundation of the Palace of the Soviets was, in 1958, made into an open-air swimming pool which existed from 1958 until 1994. The water was heated in order to extend the pool season into cooler weather.[1] In 1995 the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour was reconstructed, the original church having been demolished to make way for the Palace of the Soviets.

My Spanish is not very good and it's with the wrong accent anyway. Plus I like cold and all the goblinas that come up here make me nervous about the prospects. Thanks anyway, tho. I hear it's a popular destination for expats and a very nice place if you avoid the bad spots.

>Slavs would never kill each other in war
Get ready for a rude awakening, Moshe

at this point every nation near israel plans on attacking it. The reality is israel has been losing diplomatic ground for years.. bds is huge at the moment.

A similar thing happened to south africa in the 1980's and the soviet union in a lesser extent.

Israel will probably not last another decade or two without massive changes. Jews will be forced to leave their "holy land"

>Starting more shit would only force the United States to make a comeback in the middle east
And that is not in Russia's interest?

Russia want the USA go majority non-white, so they like Brazil, stop being a player on the world stage.

If the USA withdraw from the ME, it will be China's job to keep the Shia and the Sunni war from happening.

Yeah yeah le based Russia is attacking the kikes any moment now, Abramovich and other pure blooded Russian oligarchs themselves are buying bombs for Putin at this moment.

>If he cared about Russian lives so much, he wouldn't order to install explosives in Russian commieblocks to blame Chechens for massacre afterwards xD
It's scary for the Chechens with a Russian willing to do that in charge.

Russian government isn't race realistic. They would import low IQ cheap labor from all around the world to boost GDP by .5% if they could.

>Hey pollack why do you suck that sour, milky, vodka piss smelly dick?
Germans have no insulting power, as long as Merkel is in charge.

Idk senpai, I'd be okay with Israel if Jews left diaspora and all went there. In fact I'd support greater israel in that case.

butthurt Chechen detected

>I don't care. I'd take Jews over Muslims any day.
But you take both in the ass with a smile, EVERY day.

do you think the jews that are trying to destroy white society, culture and race are going anywhere unless they get killed?

Hitler gave them plenty of time to fuck off but most of the die hard genocidal jews stayed with their families. The writing was on the wall for years that if they did not leave they would be deported.

Problem jews were fighting dirty and they had to be removed.

Someone killed himself with three bullet shots in the back of his head.

It's revenge for the 200 million killed Russians by Bolsheviks aka kikes

There are plenty of actual nationalists in Israel too, who don't want these kikes there. If they want we can liquidate them, or they can themselves. Our enemies won't change, I think conflict is inevitable. Either way, Israeli lobbies and subversion wouldn't exist if there weren't Jews in our countries.

>Russia want the USA go majority non-white, so they like Brazil, stop being a player on the world stage
Would be nice t.b.h.

Nationalist jews are not european nationalists... they would back marxists left wing jews in european countries as a sort of bio weapon.

Generally here is the golden rule. Never trust jews not even when they aren't near you.

They tried to destroy europe before ww2 and they are doing it now and just including america.

Confining them all to israel won't help their mindless brainwashed drones do their bidding anyways. The key is to get rid of the problem.

It's happening, since Trump don't stop it. The USA brainwashed themselves into thinking that they could continue to rule the world, if the USA reflected the world ethnically, and in stead they just become Brazil 2.0.

It's so fucking stupid that I lack words, but it's how the US elites think.

>Nationalist jews are not european nationalists
It will be exiting when the jews realize that they are of all races, because judaism was a converting religion.