Daily reminder

That this man, using his platform, is helping bring about civil war and the destruction of the United States, ultimately ending in white genocide.

Attached: download (2).jpg (273x185, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jack-dorsey-twitter-square-seacliff-house-2012-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The head of site integrity was a gay Jew who got outed with a bunch of anti-white tweets and nobody cared

i bet he's jewish

*** DAILY REMINDER ***

Trump and all of his family members hang out on TWITTER daily, which only works to provide more demand for Twitter as we all then have to go there daily to read what the President is up to

Daily Reminder: Trump has NOT built a complete wall yet, Trump has NOT even deported 1% of the illegals yet, Trump has NOT ditched Twitter for Gab, Trump has NOT arrested anyone at the FBI/DOJ yet, Trump has NOT appointed an independent investigator to look at Hillary yet

Attached: 1547770457872.jpg (876x1024, 79K)

twitter is a saudi company

Nice house
businessinsider.com/jack-dorsey-twitter-square-seacliff-house-2012-6

Underrated post

*ting ting ting*
he cute

Attached: i0i834wezm421.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Jack Dorsey needs the death penalty

>Jack Dorsey needs the death penalty
He's CIA.

Attached: 1536714833684.jpg (1130x1600, 393K)

...And that's a good thing!

Seriously tho, this is wonderful. Boomers are fuck all retarded ducks that bought in to the diversity shit and keep their heads down. The newer generation is getting an overload of this anti white stuff. They're highly socialized and can navigate the internet. They see all this anti white stuff. It has an effect on them. They go to school and see the brainwashing yet dont believe it as much as kids did just a few years ago. The more the leftist lashes out the more it unites whites. This is basically what jews do in Israel to keep nationalism strong except they need a little manufactured propaganda whereas we just need reality and the internet.

No he's a puppet of israel

Attached: hijack bye Jack.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Unlikely, not everything is da jooz

It's funny because he allowed the left to destroy his company. Then they will scream "see!! Capitalism!!!"

I hope he's brought before the military tribunals.

not our country,
>but whyte Christian refugees are welcome in Hungary and the other V4 countries ;)

Attached: pepe-V4.png (840x840, 59K)

He's Catholic I think and his ancestry is Anglo, Irish, and Italian. Definitely a tool of the jews but I don't think he's Jewish himself

>They see all this anti white stuff
Not enough normies see the vile shit on Twitter.

this thing was in india spreading sjw virus few months ago. why can't you people stay in your country and improve it?

Attached: JACK_DORSEY.jpg (770x433, 51K)

They dont have to see it on just Twitter. The rhetoric is spreading. Whitey is evil and must be attacked. Twitter or not the new generation of whites are gonna be attacked.

OP is correct. No punishment is too severe for this utter piece of crap.

>...And that's a good thing!
Never believe this "worse is better" crap.

It's funny, the lefty is clamoring like mad for a civil war that they are going to be on the losing end of

Attached: 1548271317066.png (1531x841, 367K)

Why are leftists so stupid?
>how many lists is this guy on?

Ironically, he is the creator of his own death, as he is white.

can someone explain that glow in the dark monitoring shit to me?

Do you mean the graph that depicts how often the word revolution is posted here?

Attached: 1548257925042.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

*civil war

yeah no I get that, but what's the significance of the sigma dotted lines, etc. I guess I'm asking what else is the graph saying than just here is how often 'civil war' has been posted in the past 60 days'

Isn't Twitter funded in large part by Saudii Arabia? Are they even a majority US held company? If they are but are still held in large part by foreign entities, potentially foreign adversaries does this not make them accountable to certain Federal regulation?

Someone explain this to me as I am dumb here.

You're looking at a control chart. Google that for more info. But tldr they are used for determining if something is happening in an abnormal way that cannot be attributed to random chance. The dotted lines are multiples of standard deviation away from the mean. what this chart is saying is something happened a coupla days ago that resulted in an abnormal surge in posts about "civil war." Judging by the content of the post he is talking about the covington fiasco. I would be curious to see if the same thing happened during kavanaugh

A possible correlation to events but thats up to whoever is interpreting the data.

Accelerarionism is the only way out is this mess. Take the pill faggot SIEG HEIL- women are only good for making babies

>Accelerarionism is the only way out is this mess.
No MORE of this shit isn't BETTER you fucking asshole.

It needs to stop.

Almonds are kind of activated now. a 3+ stdev jump like that is definitely abnormal within the span of that many data points and isnt random. meaning something definitely happened that was out of the ordinary. or rather the number of posts including "civil war" was abnormally high all of a sudden. Someone could just search "civil war" in the archive for the 21st and 22nd to see what they were talking about, if it was about the same thing then that's definitely the cause

>civil war and the destruction of the United States
Too late, pal, it's unavoidable now. The mass immigration and demographics shift guarantees it. Save more the mass deportation of millions of immigrants, legal and illegal, of the past 3-4 decades and their children, it's going to happen. It's just a matter of when. Never in human history has the mass movement of peoples not been associated with war, and the United States is the recipient of the largest mass movement of people in all of recorded history. Buckle up. We're in for one hell of a ride.

Attached: bear.gif (200x200, 91K)

>white genocide
It's what they want but impossible to achieve.

Attached: img_9789.jpg (599x394, 52K)