Well Jow Forums? What do you have to say to all the humanities and physical science scholars that say the white, black...

Well Jow Forums? What do you have to say to all the humanities and physical science scholars that say the white, black, and yellow races are social constructs?

Attached: Pol BTFO by humanities.png (791x792, 372K)

Jealous browns, naive cucks, and ethnic saboteurs acting in bad faith

Memeflag

two things:
>meme flag
>and another nigger trying to shit higher than her arse!

This means I can't be racist
Checkmate!

Attached: 1547933813059.gif (480x480, 3.7M)

You mean the very same people who push affirmative action based on race. OP is a nigger.

Then the entire science of biology is also a social construct. Lions, elephants, monkeys, humans, earthworms, spiders, birds and fish are all the same thing. Because they all had common ancestry, if you go back bar enough. Evolution and speciation are just racist hoaxes.

then why are all the niggers & friends always never shutting the fuck up about it

Excellent. Then let's stop recording race, talking about race, and handing out gibs on race.

their bullshit on works on new englanders or pacific northwesterners, everyone else has been invaded by nigs and spics and knows better

So no one can be racist then?

why are races called races ?
because its a a race to nothing.

looks like every other nigger who thinks they have a birght idea to make money.

Attached: all white people are racist.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

>WhY diD ThE cHICkEn cRoSs tHE rOad?

Attached: 1548019044636.jpg (645x1000, 46K)

>What do you have to say to all the humanities and physical science scholars that say the white, black, and yellow races are social constructs?

*ahem*

Attached: IMG_2698.jpg (196x167, 14K)

EVERYTHING is a social construction, even the sense of self. It wouldnt exist outside of a social enviroment. This does not make it “worthless.” It evolved to deal with specific phenomenal issues and is based on reality.
Calling something a “social construct” is a ridiculous piece of sophistry.

Lies. There's obvious difference between people of all races. The only """"""people""""" who constantly try to say otherwise are self-hating whites and jealous non-whites who want nothing more than to tear down everything the white man has made.

id rather take the advice of someone from 8000 years ago, rather than a modern day big brain nigger

Why do they call them race wars?
It only means black people will win

>historian
i don't think a historian is qualified to talk about DNA.
every police station that takes DNA samples at crime scenes can tell you that the robber came from africa but race is a social construct...

My colleagues in behavioral neuroscience disagree. Our field is fuck tons of proof. We just don't publicize it.

Whites are objectively and demonstrably better than blacks in terms of IQ and other qualificatiable factors. This is why you see a shift from “muh black pride” to “muh social construct”. They can’t compete on an even laying field, so they erase the game entirely.

Then how come I can tell that she's a nigger just by looking at her?

I don't understand how they can accept there are breeds of dogs and cats but not races.

Attached: 1538174093595.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Alright I guess an organ transplant from a different race will work then

Attached: 1531163224175.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

Attached: racism.jpg (1080x565, 159K)

"shut up nigger"

Its understandable that people from races who have contributed nothing to the world want race to just go away

I'm a biophysicist, so an actual scientist, and I refute the claims of a social scientist who only studies demographics and statistics.
>Thread
>sage

Well if what she says is true, why does she write books about and peddle in race apoligetics and white genoiced.

She’s not wrong

I’m not racist.

>we're all equal, cries the inferior person

Bone marrow.

USE
YOUR
EYES