When was the last time Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seen?

When was the last time Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seen?
The democrats say she's just working from home but after how much time can we demand proof of life?

Attached: RBG.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know for a FACT that she was alive in March of 2018.

At any point after that, anything is up for grabs, I put NOTHING past the Left to keep her body in a freezer packed on ice for the next 6 years, if it means announcing her "sudden death" 10 minutes after a Democrat president arrives on scene

THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g

Attached: jews SCOTUS.jpg (1013x391, 106K)

Oyez! Of course she's alive. She's been in my chambers knocking my gavel for the past three weeks. And let me tell you, she has the stamina of a young Lady Liberty. Justice on the bench but an outlaw in the sack. She has the right to remain sexy. Thank God for Roe v Wade, cause we're gonna have to planned Parenthood after she hangs my jury out to dry.

Attached: sexy_justice.jpg (197x256, 5K)

After multiple attempts to secure proof of life it has been determined that Ruth Ginsburg is deceased.

laugh if you want, incels, but she will likely outlive many of you, given your obese size and poor eating and exercise habits. Also even at her age she probably has regular sex, unlike most here.

Would the dems stoop so low as to hide her death for as long as possible so Trump can't put in a replacement for her?

Can someone explain why the fuck they're building a cult around this woman? She's going to die soon, wtf is the point???

Attached: Question.jpg (1024x819, 71K)

Of course they would.
Have you seen the shit they've been pulling lately?

Attached: 2019-01-09_14-27-28.jpg (1080x1548, 268K)

It's been over a month now since that video from her at the hospital. That was the last time the public has seen her

Attached: proof of life.png (1409x1733, 3.64M)

she's dead jim.

They did the same with McCain. They are panicking that they are losing the narrative all they know how to do is increase the volume of shilling.

Four days to go before it becomes official.

Fuck you ZOG

Shit, when was the last time Robert MUELLER was seen?

Lots of articles, statements.. But where's he at?

She's in a tank in Antartica having her vibranium topped up.

RBG Foreva

Raping children doesn't count as "regular sex"

Pro tip: that's not even her

She could well be six foot under by now

Attached: S2e1_Finn_pondering.png (665x548, 152K)

Can someone please post that Pic of her with the reaper standing behind her?

Trump needs to stop by RBG's house unexpectedly with a get-well-soon card.

Attached: 1548176967155.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

checked

Attached: 1534716259974.jpg (800x600, 122K)

She was moved and tmz caught a shot of her after the cancer removal. Shes got pneumonia from the rumors.