7th GRADE TEACHERS CAN'T DOXX KIDS PROPERLY

twitter.com/DrJacksonOB/status/1087042471534694400

>Insane 7th grade Social Studies teacher in Colorado attempts to doxx Nick Sandmann (before his identity was known) to get mad props from fellow feminist social studies teachers over the lunch table
>Screws the pooch and doxxes the wrong kid who wasn't even in DC at the time of the incident with the Native American "Vietnam era veteran marine boat janitor"
>In Twitter rampage, calls the innocent underage kid "Hitler Youth"
>Innocent Kentucky MAGA Kid: feelsgoodman.jpg
>Innocent Kid goes to school and gets beat down by frothing and raging bat shit crazy lefty loons
>Bruised Kentucky MAGA Kid: feelsbadman.jpg
>Father attempts to clear his son's name
>Social studies teacher calls B.S., doubles down and asks for PROOF
>Dad's tweets catch traction and lefty loon is demonized like the witch she is
>Witch panics, hits CTRL+ALT+DEL and bails Twitter
>Back in class "educating future generations"

COME ON Jow Forums - ARE YOU GOING TO STAND FOR TEACHERS DOXXING INNOCENT KIDS?

Give this a bump now so we can get some eyes on this story, get it to go national, and get her FIRED.

Pic related: sample of another of her tweets

Attached: michelle-grissom-tweet.png (483x386, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firemichellegrissom.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/fire-michelle-grissom/
google.com/search?q=site:twitter.com/msgrissom
linkedin.com/in/michelle-grissom-35a7873b/
linkedin.com/in/michelle-grissom-02680a12/
youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
twitter.com/dcsdk12
eu.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2018/05/04/teachers-salary-student-loan-debt-forgiveness/529424002/
dcsdk12.org/
dcsdk12.org/cms/one.aspx?portalid=220484&pageid=5761735
twitter.com/dcsdk12/status/1088128187144400896
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We'll call it a deal if she whores herself out to the student

Any archives of her tweets?

Woah - Bitch should be fired immediately.

Here's the full story with screenshots of her tweets: firemichellegrissom.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/fire-michelle-grissom/

Google still has some of her tweets cached: google.com/search?q=site:twitter.com/msgrissom

Does anyone have her home address and phone number? She sure talks tough, lets see how tough she is when she gets an unannounced visitor or two....

Bump

Calm down Rambo

Tweet in pic is her comment aimed at a border patrol agent when caravan was throwing stones and they fired back with tear gas

Did you archive OP?

Calm down yourself. Leftists are real big on this doxxing shit. Let's turn it around on them. The only reason that the fake news and leftists are getting away with their shit is that none have been killed for it. Words have consequences. The proper consequences of their words is death. For them.

Bump

glownigger confirmed reminder Jow Forums is a board of peace do not say or do anything that would get you in trouble with the law, you are not as anonymous as you think fbi / cia actively tries to promote violence here

Have a bump

why did you suddenly swap flags? you think we don't see your ID or something?
i refer you all back to

Yeah, whatever, I'm sure you have a hotline to the FBI and CIA and they let you know all about what they are doing.

I swapped because people always commented on the meme flag and sat stfu, meme flag, so I switched it to an American flag. LOL at you thinking you "got: me or something.

i'm not the one actively trying to promote violence on a board of peace.

Since when was giving someone a stern phone call illegal?

yeah but no one was laughing at your meme flag which begs the question why did you meme flag to begin with if you were already aware people laugh at you for using it?

Attached: 1538603952239.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Neither am I. I am the one making sensible suggestions about how we can finally achieve peace. We must exterminate the leftists.

stern phonecalls are fine idc if you even want to protest outside her home, just nothing violent / illegal

I used it for a single post the other day, to see how they work, and forgot to change it back. Man, you are funny as hell thinking that you are "on" to something. I am an American and a Conservative, and not ashamed of either.

in otherwords you are actively trying to promote violence albeit in pursuit of peace.
answer the question

>twitter.com/DrJacksonOB/status/1087042471534694400
First comment is "help this family"
The best defense is often a good offense.

>7th grade Social Studies teacher

This her?
linkedin.com/in/michelle-grissom-35a7873b/
>Educator in DC area

it's so easy to spot glow niggers idk if your a jew or an acronym yet but the more i get you to speak the closer we'll be to having our answer, my gut tells me it's a jew but my (you)s are on cia

Twitter is the 'woke' lifeline to these kind of people and her deleting her account and every form of social media is a victory in itself. Daily Caller already published a piece on her and word presses have been made. That shit is FOREVER online so it goes without saying that her teaching career will soon be over.

Just keep the pressure on the school in the meantime.

I answered you already, moron. Why are you so anxious to display your low IQ? There is room either for them or us in this country (and you are undoubtedly a them). Conservatives and leftists have NO common ground. We must either agree to become their slaves, or kill them.

Hello FBI

Nevermind, I found her:
linkedin.com/in/michelle-grissom-02680a12/

No. This is her: linkedin.com/in/michelle-grissom-02680a12/

THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

mainly because jews aren't great at pretending to be boomers, glow niggers on the other hand they are basically boomers or know enough boomers to understand the minor details in the way a boomer behaves themselves on the internet.

YOU are the obvious outsider here, trying to disrupt our page. You are not welcome here, get back to the Huff Po or WaPo or wherever you came from. You are making a low IQ attempt at silencing us by threatening us with the FBI, or claiming that we are paid shills of the FBI. Or something.

You think fbi? see i was thinking cia?
the way he's pushing D&C extremes so hard makes me think he could still be a jew though

bump, somebody should start a campaign directed at the head of school district and the local police demanding action be taken against this teacher. This is reckless endangerment of a minor

Attached: 1545932262123.jpg (554x554, 14K)

Repost her screenshots here:
twitter.com/dcsdk12

Stop embarrassing yourself lmao

>NO UR THE SHILL (((our page))) poorly worded YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
you are making this too easy friend no one here talks like this not even boomers You need to do more research and come back when you are better able to blend

Yes, because Jews are all about saving us from the leftist threat. Jews want to save us from the cancer destroying our nation. Yeah, that MUST be it.

it's too funny i was joking at first but little did i know i really spotted a glow nigger

Usually i'm not for either side losing their livelihood over internet bullshit but they went to far on this one.
If the teacher gets to keep their job there is no hope left anymore on this planet.

Checked.
Let's post 'em!

Stop embarrassing YOURSELF, lmao. Wow, that was fun. Am I one of the "cool" kids now? And stop embarrassing yourself. LMAO. Now I'm TWICE as "cool".

Guess she won't be able to pay off the 100k student debt she was complaining about.

eu.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2018/05/04/teachers-salary-student-loan-debt-forgiveness/529424002/

Is she fired yet? If not whom do I send an email to

If the teacher is tenured then it is next to impossible to fire them. Worst case they move them to a new school

The jews love the opprotunity to paint Jow Forums as anything but a board of peace so invoking anons to take violent action against a woman that would vindicate her actions and make her a matyr when we are already winning the optics of the fight is extremely jewish. You thought your distraction piece would ruin our credibility in place of your own well surprise surprise we turned it on it's head. Your kind (or the kind your agency works for) is kvetching because they don't know what to do to stabilize the wound they've created in their panic to get rid of trump.

Anybody have her dox yet? I'd like to give her a call.

Ratemyteachers.com/grissom-michelle/1527037-t

Attached: 1536287694586.jpg (464x606, 37K)

Sounds like an easy lawsuit for the dad. If he isn't suing her and the school and doing it publicly then first priority is finding and explaining to him why he needs to.

This. Send 50 Papa John's pizzas to her house.

Remember this story is being used to distract from recent explosive facts that came out a out the FBI cooperating with the Clintons in taking down the Trump campaign.

>in Colorado
Why am I not surprised?

A few visitors and a mean phone call are 2 different things.

Lol. Wahmem are the worst on twitter. They call for violence more than any other catagory of lefty.

Call the school constantly. If you’re close then ask for a sit down and ask why your tax dollars are going to this unhinged person. If your kids where at school and she disagreed would she be tourturing them? If you don’t get the results you’re looking for then ask to speak to someone else, find out when meetings and events are planned and bring this up. This woman needs to be fired, it’s actually dangerous having her around kids.

That's the thing, FBI. Hello btw. Everything here is completely anonymous and would never fly in a court of law. Lick my ball sack.

Attached: 1533509998552.jpg (1024x903, 56K)

>Woah - Bitch should be lynched immediately.

Fixed it for you

Attached: 1449103213425.jpg (680x680, 31K)

I can't find a contact email on this page for the school / district.
Theres a phone number though \

dcsdk12.org/

Get lost loser. You suck at D&C. Better hope your boss doesn’t see what a shit job you’re doing and you get shit canned

This sounds like a crime was committed. Namely that the doxxer encouraged violence against the misidentified individual. And that such violence was carried out.

Excellent, let’s get another so called Professional Educator shit canned so she can’t Poz any more youth

Attached: 5E81DB35-B17E-4E04-8F43-2C894B6DD768.gif (320x245, 836K)

even if you are using a VPN assuming everything you post here doesn't leave digital fingerprints is retarded. If you start making serious threats of violence at people on here and try to incite others to do the same (unless you are one of the glows trying to honeypot our peaceful place of political rabble rousing) you can expect a visit from the acronym community.

Why has there not been a single phone number on this thread? C'mon guys we used to run laps around these bitches in '14.

they called in for back up, more accuse ones of accusing you of being shills and this nigger

They cant do shit though. There is nothing they can do to you.

School district cabinet with email addresses and phone numbers: dcsdk12.org/cms/one.aspx?portalid=220484&pageid=5761735

unsightly pig as well
this is her

Attached: tubbybitch.jpg (1036x1340, 543K)

She is a teacher at mountain ridge middle school. Her email is on the site. Thats pretty much everything. Don’t go to her house or school though.

Beat me to it.

if you actually take action the way (((some))) are suggesting they can which is why it's useful to remind people Jow Forums is a board of peace and anyone inciting violence on here is probably either a jew or a glow nigger

Attached: 20190123_150258.jpg (1080x682, 216K)

she shuttered her email too.
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
(reason: 550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more at)

Its HIGHLY illegal to doxx minors without the parents permission.
Why do you think when a minor is raped / does some raping the names are bever released.

The MAGA hat kids and the one in OP are looking at an open and shut case in their favor.

>dcsdk12.org/cms/one.aspx?portalid=220484&pageid=5761735
good work user, everyone start filing complaints we'll get this whore fired yet

Its not inciting violence to just post info right? Its already on the internet.

they could have fired her

This is why natives on the front range are so liberal, because they've been brainwashed by radical left wing teachers from an early age.

lol she must be shitting her pants rn

Attached: chrome_2019-01-23_15-04-50.png (792x371, 60K)

this in fact the only way they could possibly turn this in her favor would be if some fucking fool were to go out and commit an act of violence against her in retaliation.

twitter.com/dcsdk12/status/1088128187144400896

Doubt she has the authority to do that by herself. Sounds like she's already been fired or at best is getting fired tomorrow morning.

>its a woman
I'm shocked I tell you, SHOCKED

Here you go. Her employment info
Pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-23-17-04-54.png (1440x2560, 532K)

REMEMBER EVIDENCE RECENTLY CAME OUT THAT THE FBI WAS WORKING DIRECTLY WITH THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN TO DESTROY TRUMP.

don't forget the important stuff

You are discussing taking action outside of Jow Forums. Of course at that point something can happen to you. They still cannot use anything on this board as evidence. It will not fly. Any attempt is literal scare tactics or a waste of time. It's kind of like being in the back of a squad car as they list off what you "might be charged with" it's just another thing to scare people too ignorant to know any better.

This cunt should not be around children.

Would these people still be as evil without Twitter around>?

Fuck off low IQ CIA asset (more like ass-hat) niggernigger pull the trigger

Shit like this works well.

Attached: 281A984D-461D-475D-9CF7-DF8F1FF78739.png (750x1334, 115K)

Nothing short of dragging these demons from their homes and executing them in the street will curb this behavior.

Attached: steven_REICHlen.jpg (1159x1792, 342K)

No. Then they’ll just write a few hundred dollars in the tip line.
Ask me how I know

Great. That was my middle school this cunt is teaching at.

truly depends on what that information is, who uses it and what is done with it. so i would be careful if i were you. let's say you post her address / phone number and (((someone))) on here in jest tries to convince the thread to take violent action against her and some angry pissed off user goes and does it? do you think you are guilt free because you didn't plant the bomb you just pointed at which house to light the fuse at?

I hate how cucked our state is.